/wng/- Woke Nigga General #1

General thread for sharing hidden information. Post any and all state secrets and esoteric knowledge below. I will start.

You ever wonder what happens on Indian Reservations? Most people do not. Their sovereign status on US soil makes them interesting legal grey areas where all sorts of clandestine activities occur. Weapons manufacturing, narcotics distribution, human trafficking. It is all happening on the Reservations.

In 1981 a triple homicide on the land of the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians led to the discovery of a bizarre and convoluted conspiracy which involved manufacturing advanced prototype weapons on Cabazon territory and shipping them to arm Contras in Nicaragua, the theft of a INSLAW software, and a peek at the renegade shadow government of the United States.

Its a fascinating case, and one which I do not think Sup Forums has ever analyzed.

wired.com/2011/02/ff_octopus_conspiracy/
wired.com/1993/01/inslaw/
articles.latimes.com/1985-01-19/local/me-8118_1_murder-for-hire-plot
newsday.com/news/nation/arrest-in-1981-tribal-murders-revives-old-mystery-1.1616599
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/last_circle/10.htm
kesq.com/news/part-33-local-indian-tribe-investigated-in-the-octopus-murders/59404666

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_the_Works_of_Religion
stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=66x9VLwZaDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws
youtube.com/watch?v=1yHSUSDIE64
youtu.be/mjnX1cOXnqw
mega.nz/#!06ZS3ZqI!HJ0V0GX3pOrf3MyaiNZBF0iLa-ZA7IOEwbOQCtARLnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NVBZgPdv4yI
podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf
entheology.com/research/when-santa-was-a-mushroom-amanita-muscaria-and-the-origins-of-christmas/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Riconosciuto
youtube.com/watch?v=BD7Y-fT5rWI&t=9s
ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

native americans are descendants of the atlanteans

>renouncing the use
so much for that...

In the early 20th Century an American archaeologist excavated numerous Indian graves on the California Channel Islands and discovered several dozen bodies which were 7 feet tall with elongated skulls. He ran a museum on Catalina island displaying the skeletons for decades until his death, at which point his collection disappeared. Today the same museum which he founded deliberately crops photos to obfuscate the history.

Prototype twin engine stealth plane of some kind, spotted over Texas.

Many Native American peoples believe that their ancestors originated in a joyous subterranean realm, or took refuge in caverns to escape past cataclysms. The Cherokee Indians speak of a subterranean world much like our own, with mountains, rivers, trees, and people [8]. The Aztecs said their ancestors came from a land called Aztlan, and that after escaping its destruction they ended up in a cavern called Chicomoztoc, or the Seven Cavern Cities of Gold, where they lived before emerging to the surface world [9]. The Mexican demi-god Votan describes a subterranean passage, a 'snake's hole', which runs underground and terminates at the root of the heavens; he himself was allowed to enter it because he was a 'son of the snakes' [10].

good thread op

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_the_Works_of_Religion

This is where all that Nazi gold currently resides

Good thread; bumparino.

''To make a short story of it all, it was discovered that an economy obeyed the same laws as electricity and that all of the mathematical theory and practical and computer know-how developed for the electronic field could be directly applied in the study of economics. This discovery was not openly declared, and its more subtle implications were and are kept a closely guarded secret, for example that in an economic model, human life in measured in dollars, and that the electric spark generated when opening a switch connected to an active inductor is mathematically analogous to the initiation of a war''

stopthecrime.net/docs/William_Cooper-Behold_a_Pale_Horse1991.pdf

I firmly believe that analysis of pre-columbian ruins demonstrates two unique eras of technology and architecture. An earlier more advanced era which led to many incredible constructions, and a later more crude era which attempted to imitate the works of the predecessor culture without any understanding of the science and methodology behind it. if you ever visit macchu piccu you can clearly see the Incas constructed atop of an existing ruin which was much more impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=66x9VLwZaDQ

I always liked how they say the stripes were from an impact yet they clearly wrap around the surface...

phobos moon mining llc...

youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws

Buzz Aldrin reveals existence of monolith on Phobos on C-Span.

>be Sup Forumsincel
>photoshop some BS document
>"time to troll"
>make outlandish claims about paint huffing red skins being mastermind weapon manufacturers

neck yourself you stupid faggot

Whew, Lordy... that list of controversies!

I agree, we can't even imitate anything similar, they had advanced tech and knowledge, no doubt.

My countryman Edwards Liedskalnins and his coral castle is another good rabbit hole to get into, he knew...

my bad... same gif... heres the pic...

This aircraft, which bears a striking resemblance to the F-35, was known as "Quiet Bird" and was developed in 1962. All relevant files were destroyed in the 1970s according to Boeing. Yes, we had stealth fighters over 50 years ago. Imagine what we have now.

The House of Sforza are a powerful Italian criminal bloodline from Milan closely related to the Visconti family. Both the Sforza and Visconti families use a serpent eating a child on their coat of arms which displays their wicked nature and is a symbol for pedophilia. The character of Hannibal Lecter is supposed to be a descendent of the Sforza family. The four term prime minster of Italy; Silvio Berlusconi was born in Milan where these families ruled and he was the leader of the Forza political party in Italy. Both Sforza and Forza mean Force. Silvio Berlusconi has a lot of connections with the Italian Mafia and was a member of the P2 Masonic Lodge which was known for political corruption and part of a "shadow government" involved with the Vatican, Italian media, Italian intelligence agencies, and criminal organizations like the right wing fascist group called the Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari and Magliana Mafia. Silvio Berlusconi has a monopoly in Italian broadcasting and is worth more than 7 billion. The Italian judge Paolo Borsellino who was a member of the Antimafia Pool spoke out against Silvio Berlusconi shortly before he was assassinated by the Sicilian Mafia. Silvio Berlusconi is a front man of the Sicilian Mafia and House of Sforza. The Sforza-Cesarini family control the Stidda Mafia which operate in Milan where the Sforza family ruled.

That is a publicly available document which came from a 1990s court case involving Robert Booth Nichols. Nice try shill.

Great thread OP

Obligatory planet sized sphere being refueling on some hydrogen from the sun...

So are Basques. Jew linguists will tell you that Basque isn’t related to any other language, in reality it’s close to Aztec.

To fucking right. I forgot he was Latvian though. Based Latvia

whoah.

Holy shit what a good thread. Bump

This is why the “elites” do pizza-gate shit, they want fresh pineal glands

how about a shipment of frozen penguin pineal glands eh, or gold coated embyros en route to winsdor castle?

i will achieve feats close to that level too

I have in my possession a declassified documet which I received from the National Archives and digitized. It details the final report on a joint US-Canadian effort to build advanced hyper-sonic flying disc interceptors. This is a very important document which is no longer available. Pic related. What is the best way to share the PDF?

pic related is by far the best UFO pic I have in my possession

goes back to rh- right

interesting, id like to see that. megashare should work

Yeah mega.nz is the safest and best way.

Tolkien was more than just a fiction writer...

I knew it was AVRO CANADA.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yHSUSDIE64

the design is similar

also a member of the golden dawn cult and the inklings

>i will achieve feats close to that level too
I abso-fucking-lutely hope you do senpai

Watched video on that recently: youtu.be/mjnX1cOXnqw

Okay guys I uploaded the document on MegaUpload. This is a legit doc that I got from the National Archives. It is no longer available. Please, save and share. This information needs to get out there.

mega.nz/#!06ZS3ZqI!HJ0V0GX3pOrf3MyaiNZBF0iLa-ZA7IOEwbOQCtARLnQ

Thanks

AvroCar is red herring.

thanks man, we all have the potential, its time to look for divinity inwards not outwards

thanks user. I'll open this on a sandboxed comp and let you know how it looks

btw to any miltech fags trying to reproduce crypsis tech.

Plasma double layer is the key.

Same goes for ion engines

You ever see one of these? They call them Ophanim.

they are recorded throughout history

is this related to the machine elves in any way. i've read from people on shroom trips reporting these machine elves working on cogs

The Paranormies did an episode on this recently. You know Steven Jackson, the publisher of the game, had his offices raided by the Secret Service? Wtf?

Btw if you guys don't know the Paranormies is the best podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=NVBZgPdv4yI

The wheel in the sky keeps on turning

I really don't know. Ophanim is a really fringe phenomena which I know very little about.

Thanks!

>The House of Sforza are a powerful Italian criminal bloodline from Milan closely related to the Visconti family.
True
>Both the Sforza and Visconti families use a serpent eating a child on their coat
Ok
>of arms which displays their wicked nature and is a symbol for pedophilia.
Sauca?
>The character of Hannibal Lecter is supposed to be a descendent of the Sforza family.
SO WHAT?
>The four term prime minster of Italy; Silvio Berlusconi was born in Milan where these families ruled
And which is one of the major cities in the cuntry
>and he was the leader of the Forza political party in Italy. Both Sforza and Forza mean Force.
Sforza means "effort".
Forza means "Strength" or "Force"
Forza Italia means: "Go Italy"
As simple as that.
>Silvio Berlusconi has a lot of connections with the Italian Mafia and was a member of the P2 Masonic Lodge which was known for political corruption and part of a "shadow government" involved with the Vatican, Italian media, Italian intelligence agencies, and criminal organizations like the right wing fascist group called the Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari and Magliana Mafia.
True. All these things were recorded in courts.
>Silvio Berlusconi has a monopoly in Italian broadcasting and is worth more than 7 billion.
True
>The Italian judge Paolo Borsellino who was a member of the Antimafia Pool spoke out against Silvio Berlusconi shortly before he was assassinated by the Sicilian Mafia. Silvio Berlusconi is a front man of the Sicilian Mafia
True
>and House of Sforza. The Sforza-Cesarini family control the Stidda Mafia which operate in Milan where the Sforza family ruled.
No relevance. Mafia is sufficient to explain Berlusconi

you can never get away from eYe

good thread thank you nigga

noahs ark = cube of saturn

Norman Bergrun was a former JPL and NASA scientist who published a book which, using only official imagery of Saturn, demonstrated his theory that the rings of Saturn are artificial constructions, and that the outermost ring was still being visibly built. You might enjoy this.

podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

So what? Maps are maps, you mumbo jumbo.

Every shape projected on a 2d surface is going to have topological qualities similar to other projections of the same kind

Only partially related but you should know that Christmas is a amanita holiday

>Santa represents the mushroom shaman, his red and white clothes are the same color as the amanita muscaria
>amanitas grow under evergreen trees, hence the “presents under the tree” tradition
>reindeer eat these mushrooms, get high and prance around, hence the “flying reindeer”
>mushrooms take you to the realm of the elves, hence “Santa’s elves”
>mushrooms gift the virtuous with knowledge and bounty and curse the wicked with bad trips, giving you santa’s “naughty or nice” list

thanks, ive come across this book but havent read it fully. from what i gather now that the moon is an amplifier for saturns energy.. and the moon of course is an artificial construction

disregard if its not useful. maps are maps, then i guess the world pyramid grid alignment is just mumbo jumbo too

I would like to read further on this. Any links to good material?

i was more under the impression that in roman times christmas was called saturnalia and 25th was birth of tammuz, but interesting interpret... nice

Yeah he was raided years back for how creepily accurate his cards were. I’d like to know how he found his information

In it’s current form the holiday is a fusion of a lot of traditions but the Santa/reindeer/elf stuff is all about amanitas

>disregard if its not useful. maps are maps, then i guess the world pyramid grid alignment is just mumbo jumbo too
Ancient people:
>knew astronomy better than we thought
>developed at the same latitudes for climatic reasons
>the number of things you can do with blocs of stone is limited, pyramids being some of the simplest designs
As a consequence:
>as in a convergence game, similar conditions produced similar results in different regions
Here's your explanandum. The alignment is a thing. It just doesn't mean what you think it means

Google “amanita Christmas”
entheology.com/research/when-santa-was-a-mushroom-amanita-muscaria-and-the-origins-of-christmas/

>Michael Riconosciuto
US conspiracy history 101
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Riconosciuto

I think you're not giving enough thought to the importance of ley lines and ancient alignments.

so from what I gather, you'd say pyramids are just simple design blocks of stone? they must've served some purpose?

bump

threads like these are golden

source?

Take the Father Crespi Pill.

In the 20th Century, Father Crespi was a Catholic priest from Milan working in the remote village of Cuenca, Ecuador, where he served the community for 50 years. Beloved by the locals, Father Crespi amassed a small collection of pre-columbian artifacts given to him as gifts. The locals claimed the artifacts had been found in tunnels beneath the village. In the 1970s a documentary crew (which included astronaut Neil Armstrong strangely enough) visited Father Crespi and photographed his artifacts. After his death, all of Crespi's possessions were taken by the Catholic church. The artifacts which Father Crespi displayed to the film crew defies the known history of the Americas. We are told that Native Americans had no writing system, yet Crespi was in possession of many tablets showing a definite use of a runic alphabet. What's more, some of Crespi's artifacts seemed to be from Babylon, and Sumer!

Here is a clip from the documentary. low quality audio warning.

youtube.com/watch?v=BD7Y-fT5rWI&t=9s

1983 US Army Intelligence report on the CIA’s use of the Monroe method of binaural beats for remote viewing, observational time travel, increased healing rate, and so on:
ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Crespi Gold Plate

Crespi plate

Crespi sumerian relief

No we're not. We actually had civilization in America before a lot of plagues and tribal warfare pretty much destroyed society, but native American tribes have been extremely good in keeping tribal history back all the way to early migration periods that brought us here, especially western coastal tribes.

You can both be right

Crespi gold tablet

and what of the history of the ones who migrated?

Is it just me, or does that bloke look vaguely European?

Father Crespi gold plate. Plaeo-Hebrew Script on the bottom. (Phoenicians?)

They didn't come out of Plato's fictional allegory.

so you think atlantis was a fictional place and with no basis for truth? it very well could be but I don't see how it is fictional

Disc development, yeah right. Disc development is silent electromagnetic propulsion, nothing like a hovercraft.