How cucked is your country?

How cucked is your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/births.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not as much as yours

High level cuckery going on here. It's not so much the cultural enrichment invasion. What is really astonishing is the level of cuck at the workplace in regards to females. German women see everything and everybody is some beta orbiter (it's the default mode of upbringing every females "learns" that she is "strong"; e.g. can't carry shit at work / never get shit done still think they tough as nails because they "try").

This

filled with shitskins

The most cucked nation in the world, bar none. Sweden and Britain aren't even close. We're so good at being cucked we export it to other countries and they follow suit.

>b-but muhhh guns
>b-but muhhh freedom of speech

None of these have prevented us from being 52% and falling.

Doing a ok

Pic should explain it

>How cucked is your country?

How many Western Europeans does it take to change a lightbulb?
One to change the lightbulb, fifty to protest the light bulb's right not to change, twenty to hold a counter-protest, and another twenty-five to produce a pamphlet saying that we would have solar-powered LEDs that never need changing but for big business and U.S. foreign policy.

We are becoming cucks, ate least since 1974. But the biggest problem it s the traitors that want to destroy white portugal

0%

So cucked omg pls help the brownies are all around me

ISIS literally cucked the fuck out of your women. Militant anarchist Feminazis control half of the country and USA and friends are still bombing it.Just lol at the 0%.

t. sharejew shill from san fran

i haven't seen a nigger in months. move out of the city you little faggot.

>L-L-Look Sup Forums!
>A-A-Am I a normie-Sup Forumsack yet!?

sad

Pretty bad but not that bad. Sorry about your royalty being a nigger by the way.

Like 90%, but mostly because of ourselves and the corruption in our government.

Basically this counry is a bucket full of crabs.

C A N

N O T

B E

C U C K E D !

This here is the best indicator of cuck levels.

France, UK, Sweden, USA, Netherlands = done for
Rest have a chance, although slim.

>ISIS literally cucked the fuck out of your women
Not really. And we still kicked their asses all the way back to Iraq

>Militant anarchist Feminazis control half of the country
Nowhere near half, anyhow we plan on getting it back because no one really wants a Kurdish state lol.

>USA and friends are still bombing it
Not much left to bomb. They'll get eventually bored with their "FSA" friends and will just go back to bombing Afghanis or some shit like that.

Based

Nothing I said is incorrect. Prove me wrong. Have some introspection for once in your life you moron.

Lul, America ain't done for, why do you think they are trying to get their guns.

ultra-cucked
the commies in the government are killing the last white bastion in the american continent

beyond saving. Cities aren't even france at this point. 50 % of the population is brown and i listen to arab avery fuvking day on the street, hijabs everywhere..

>blue eyes
Are Syrians white?

>50 % of the population is brown

Go to bed lying fucks

Levantine Middle Easterners are white, actual Arabs are a lot blacker

This is correct. It's why the "Le 56%" meme is so effective at making Americans angry. Because it's true and we aren't doing anything to stop it. It's why Europeans get so mad at the "obsessed" meme because that's also true.

>Not really. And we still kicked their asses all the way back to Iraq
Back to Israel you mean

Forgot this, Levantine would belong where Turkey and Persia are

That's weird fgt. Cause I have to spend 3 hours everyday on metro+train to go and come back from uni and white people are still the majority.

Elected Trump on an anti-immigration platform, deportations higher than any past president for decades, White birthrates a majority again, and mexican birthrates falling. Take the white pill.

>made by eu
really makes you think

So Jesus is white?

Its pretty chill here

The only blacks here are the tourists, who come here during the summer, buy albanian drugs and give me money for making them a martini

Technically, if you consider Jews to be White that is

>White birthrates a majority again, and mexican birthrates falling

Just a dream Tyrone, just a dream

Nice try ahmed

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW WHITE AMERICA IS
(hint: we aren't. spics everywhere)

Yes.

Less than the rest of the west.

Sounds like my town 20 years ago. We are 50% white now but only 35% of babies are white. Remember that French birthrate is ~1.5
and non0French birthrate is ~3. If you're relying on being in the "majority" you've already lost, take it from a burger.

> Brazil
> 99% of very conservative people will call you Nazi if you think there are differences between races

>Canada
>Less than the rest of the west.
lol

Not white but better than most arabs

>Remember that French birthrate is ~1.5
>and non0French birthrate is ~3.

Wrong again. Don't talk about others country when you truly don't know a shit Tyrone.

>just a drea-
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

>t. Justin Trudeau taking time out from his pride parade/Muslim celebration gala to post

>occidentaldissent.com

really make me think americunt

I was estimating, but since I'm wrong would you enlighten me with the correct birthrates in your nation?

Sufficiently cucked. Pick related is the minister of defense.

how are white birth rates on the rise when illegal spic kid births aren't even reported on. baka, I love that you are positive fellow burger but come on

We have a familty policy
Region like Britanny full of white people have ~ 2.0 birthrate now fuck off

I saw a nigger yesterday

cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/births.htm
Go to "Births Provisional Data from 2016" pdf on the right side down in the middle. It's legit Pierre.

and she's dumb as a rock