Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Things are winding down but waifus are still going strong. Get in here and draw.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/5HTVngW.png
i.imgur.com/tK8H4Np.jpg
i.imgur.com/jWcHw85.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2330370
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1974920
pbs.twimg.com/media/CzylgDJUcAAEyk1.jpg:orig
imgur.com/a/oEHD1
a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg
a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/96jAj
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png
my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg)
imgur.com/a/UCNnC
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ope_Ope_no_Mi
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/goAZPIc.jpg
i.imgur.com/teAZyO7.jpg,
i.imgur.com/rKucs6L.gif
imgur.com/a/19Mqa
imgur.com/a/fb7Xu
imgur.com/a/Jj1KE
u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif
u.pomf.is/kylonl.png
u.nya.is/cshbvg.png
a.pomf.cat/lddbtk.png
a.pomf.cat/kpidgs.png
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
a.pomf.cat/ezhflp.png
a.pomf.cat/agpnqt.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dieqtq.png
i.imgur.com/aBOoIgs.jpg
i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/vqOA6GN
imgur.com/a/xZvx0
imgur.com/a/K6stC
imgur.com/YIUy63B
my.mixtape.moe/djncua.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/lqzxva.jpg
i.imgur.com/mXseTfl.jpg
i.imgur.com/xS0GJIl.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=qaJQA6w2stw
i.imgur.com/5c961CX.jpg)
imgur.com/a/St8uF)
i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
imgur.com/a/3zJe0
imgur.com/a/EmQdN
i.imgur.com/d7YMjis.png
files.catbox.moe/3pplhi.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good evening, requesting please Orihime:
- eating a bucket of chicken while wearing a Santa hat
- age 27, wearing Kissshot Acerolaorion Heartunderblade’s dress i.imgur.com/5HTVngW.png i.imgur.com/tK8H4Np.jpg
- wearing this outfit (reminder her eyes are brown) i.imgur.com/jWcHw85.jpg
- wearing Christmasy lingerie and a Santa hat
Anything else cute and seasonal of her is good too, thank you!

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her pants looking down at and feeling her butt with her hands as if worried that she might have gained weight. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2330370

Another suggestion is a selfie of Mai in which she's blushing, naked and covering her breasts with one arm and taking the picture with the other:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1974920

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please!
Either decorating the house for Christmas or siting next to a window with the snow falling outside.

Please and thank you!

Requesting anything cute of my lovely Kiririn. Perhaps something Christmas related? I'd love to see her Christmas shopping, or receiving gifts. Or maybe posing with my SI like this: pbs.twimg.com/media/CzylgDJUcAAEyk1.jpg:orig
SI ref: imgur.com/a/oEHD1

Alternatively, I'd love to see her with her hair cut into a stylish bob, or perhaps a super dyke-y pixie cut?

As always, anything you come up with is always greatly appreciated, as long as it isn't too lewd, or malicious. Thank you in advance, have a great weekend!

would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits) doing Christmas stuff.

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Natsume replacing the ribbon on her hair with a mistletoe/holly or wearing a Christmas style swimsuit, anything else Winter related is cool as well.

Christmas swimsuit ref: imgur.com/a/96jAj

Requesting my lovely Anna as a chibi decorating a Christmas tree.

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png (embed)) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) (embed) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Wew

Dumbass

Something a little different this week.
I've been very ill the past month, so requesting Law checking my lungs with a stethoscope (usually it's placed on the back, under the shirt). Bonus points if dressed as a doctor.

Something using his powers for medical purposes regarding my lungs could be cool too. Just remember it's absolutely never anything gory nor gruesome when he uses them. Keep it G rated.

Me ref imgur.com/a/UCNnC
Power description onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ope_Ope_no_Mi

Requesting my hemidactylus frenatus please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

-- Holding a plushie of me very close to her heart with a big goofy smile on her face.
-- Taking care of her claws and horn before a date.
-- Creppy looking without a face
-- Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll

Thank you and have a great week. Goodnight!

>(embed)
Good going, retard.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

requesting Ritsuko Akizuki in this pose while also barefoot: i.imgur.com/goAZPIc.jpg

Requesting Sina wearing a manly sweater and apron, happily making waffles to try to take over the world
Although anything is fine too! Good night anons, have a great week

Ain't changing it again.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing nothing but a scarf and thighhighs! I'm thinking black or red, but it's up to you. Any pose should be fine - sitting/laying on a bed or couch, standing in a doorway, etc. Perhaps even something like i.imgur.com/teAZyO7.jpg, but with an alluring smile.
Her dressed in Christmas-themed lingerie or a sexy Santa suit and seducing the viewer would also be great! And if possible, I'd love for her to be a bit older with more adult curves.

Alternately, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

For something funny, I'd love to see her wearing tons of sweaters at once. Maybe even cutely rolling around like a ball! i.imgur.com/rKucs6L.gif

And lastly for the thread, perhaps a cool Hina wearing Stocke's outfit from Radiant Historia. imgur.com/a/19Mqa

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well. Especially Christmas-related stuff right now!
Please and thank you as always!

Good late weekend, WWD.
I'd like to request Yuri, in some kind of Christmas related scene, like

trimming the tree and decorating the Christmas cards/carded duelists on the mantle

holding mistletoe above his head while wearing a mischievous grin

making snow-monsters

Or, anything worksafe you may think is cute.
Thank you!

Lame OP.

Like you've changed waifus?

Requesting Hiro wearing the Lux-Pain uniform - imgur.com/a/fb7Xu
Or relaxing/asleep under a kotatsu - imgur.com/a/Jj1KE

Whatever else simple or seasonal is also exciting.
周末愉快~

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing big, neon green glasses and casual clothes would be great, but anything is ok, thank you!

Hey, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi drawn munching on a chocolate chunk scone, or a Mr. Donuts donut like the reference, it doesn't have to be animated by the way, ( munching ref: u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif ) ( treats ref: u.pomf.is/kylonl.png )

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ), those aside I'll be very appreciate of anything cute as long as it isn't suggestive or lewd, thank you and have a nice weekend.

I hope everyone enjoys this next week and has a very Merry Christmas.

Make sure to spend time with her and do something nice with your loved ones. Have fun and stay safe.

Reposting from last thread.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir opening my Christmas gift that I got for her and trying them on. a.pomf.cat/lddbtk.png
Or, bundled up for the winter/wearing this winter outfit a.pomf.cat/kpidgs.png

If none does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting an erotically Ribbon wrapped Pyrrha Alexandra lewd maybe?

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for extra references on her cuteness

hope this winter break treats you nice drawfriends~

Fits the theme of soul eater. Keep going.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Toasting marshmallows using Quilava's fire (files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
-On a red and pink sweater with some black stockings.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Her coming from behind and tapping my SI's shoulder, as she holds a mistletoe above me. Telling me to look up.

- Embracing/holding me, whispering into my ear "Poor sweet baby"

- Mamimi and my SI sharing a large sweater.

- With a flamethrower, in something tacticool.

- Grooming a Litten.

- In sexy Christmas/Santa lingerie, holding a mistletoe.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful week!

Neat

Requesting Yuuko.
Sharing a hot pot in PoV, anything Christmas, or just anything to brighten up my day would be nice.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko

Super nice! l'm so happy for Mariyafag.

Requesting Tsuzuki wearing either of these outfits:
a.pomf.cat/ezhflp.png
a.pomf.cat/agpnqt.jpg

Body type ref: a.pomf.cat/dieqtq.png
A pose that shows off his waist/hips would be great, or him guzzling Chinese buffet.

Thank you.

>Like you've changed waifus?
What's the story behind this?

Requesting Sonoda Yuu. Anything holiday-related is fine.
Also, a request with her and Cyan. Yuu wearing her leotard dog outfit, while Cyan is wearing a similar cat leotard outfit. The two either playing or sleeping in a box together ( i.imgur.com/aBOoIgs.jpg )
Thank you for considering.

Requesting Mashiro showing off her Christmas sweater to user.

Here you go senpai.

Holy shit this is some really good stuff!

JESUS CHRIST

What's up with all those crazy good works?

Won't her lips freeze to the saxamaphone?

He harem fagged with Meredy for a while before dropping her. He also shitposts other waifufags when they get deliveries he thinks they don't deserve and tried to blame it on the fact that he's a newfag.

Basically he's shitposting scum.

That's a problem for user to fix.

That's amazing, his hands are very well drawn in each frame, great job.

That's not how saxophones work.

Ah.
I hope he has a good day, and you as well.

Fucking amazing. But why is she playing the sax out in the snow?

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-Looking at viewer while holding a mistletoe
-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Dressed in armor similar to her grandfather, Genjimaru (ref here: i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

>saxamaphone
Got a hearty chuckle out of me.

Do people even care?

This is a good Sunday.

Hello, drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but considering the season, I'd love to see him in something Christmas-y. Feel free to do what you want, but nothing too lewd, please.

Thank you!

Requesting Birdy and Taiga enjoying a nice cup of coffee at a cafe, while in casual clothes.
Birdy ref http: //imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Or about to have a fist fight
imgur.com/vqOA6GN

Or exploring a unknown galaxy in Lylalo, or space battle, tracking down intergalactic fugitive.
Lylalo ref imgur.com/a/xZvx0
Space ref imgur.com/a/K6stC

Or about to crush(slang for eating) a stack of hamburgers, but the patty of the first one she is going to eats falls out, seeing it she cries and punches a large hole in the wall.
imgur.com/YIUy63B

Good luck everyone.

Requesting Kaito window shopping:
my.mixtape.moe/djncua.jpg

Or him holding several Christmas presents similar to this picture:
my.mixtape.moe/lqzxva.jpg

Anything else of him that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin in some comfy, cozy home atmosphere. Her in christmas outfit/anything christmas related.
Anything cute/cool would've be highly appreciated.

HI WWHD I'd like to request my Samus playing tennis either during a match with a serious expression or after a match relaxed and happy. She could be wearing any tennis outfit like this one

i.imgur.com/mXseTfl.jpg

or whichever you would prefer. I'd appreciate anything else you would like to draw as long as its thoughtful.

If you have a preference, could you link me a sweater you like? It doesn't have to be ugly christmas tier either.
Or I could just put him in something simple, whichever is fine!

You as well, if you please?

Hello everyone, requesting some Sanya on this most comfy season.
Thank you in advance and wish you all a great weekend and to stay warm.

expect something by the end of the night

OR here, I really love it thanks a lot drawfriend. I had started to get a bit sad for not got nothing this week and then you gives me this awesome art, thank you again really you did made me happy.

>He also shitposts waifufags
Hands off the trigger. Lime did the same thing and no one is riding on his case.
Just drop the drama and move on.

I love sweaters, so I don't have a preference. Perhaps something like this?

Requesting Eureka, some ideas are:

-Cooking/Baking Christmas cookies
-In Juris christmas outfit i.imgur.com/xS0GJIl.jpg
-Picking flowers/gardening
-Surfing/snowboarding
-Wrapped in a towel, just out of the shower with a towel in her hair as well
-Messing up my SI's Hair/Anything with SI i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
-Lounging about, acting sleepy.

Anything cute also is appreciated, thank you for considering.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her in something Christmasy while eating a candy cane in a suggestive manner.

Or maybe in her PJs (included in clothes ref link) unwrapping presents on Christmas morning.

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Your husband's a great man, and I'd let him watch my kids.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through an Autumn- or Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. I guess a santa outfit would be nice.

Requesting anything comfy and warm, or anything Christmas themed.

Not him but I personally recommend compa sweater

>Third cake
Good, Reigenfag deserves this

With the arm gap too? Thats cute.

Neps are the best. I want to see my waifu in more of their clothes! Especially an original HDD outfit to suit her.

I'm shocked there's no Compa waifufag. She's wife incarnate.

Well, so is Tamamo, and we have one of those.

Reigenfag has fantastic taste in cheesy holiday suits.

Holy shit. I can't even begin to properly convey how I'm feeling right now. This is beautiful, the colors, the suit. His pose and expression, you absolutely captured his personality here. I have the biggest smile on my face, and thank you so much for the kind words! He really is amazing and this means the world to me. I rally just want to jump into his arms.

Thank you so much, truly. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your evening and a great upcoming week.

There was a compafag in the nep threads, I don't know if he is still around, I don't enter to them anymore, I'm too tired of the shitpost towards my waifu

Tamamo+Compa waifu interaction when? I think them swapping outfits could be very cute.

>tfw you want to go to sleep but doing so means I don't see my waifu drawn or getting skipped

This is a dilemma.

Your waifu wouldn't want you to miss out on sleep.

Requesting something this scene from Interstellar 5555 with me and Miia. youtube.com/watch?v=qaJQA6w2stw
A ref: (i.imgur.com/5c961CX.jpg)

Or Miia in desert robes, with a cute hood or sash on her head to make her look like a beautiful desert rose. (imgur.com/a/St8uF)

Thanks in advance.

Go to sleep. The fewer people posting, the longer the thread will last, giving her a higher chance to be noticed and drawn!

There was a compa, mishafag got bored of her.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu as a Queen/princess seated upon a throne.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

I tried to give her as many festive hair decorations as possible, also she's a cute, hope you like these.

Don't have the peach color for her hair, but hope you still like it! Since it's the last thread, have a good week!

By this moment, you can tag all my drawings with my artist name: Gyrotina.

Requesting Akame wearing/doing something Christmas related.
Or an outfit swap or interaction between Nio and Akame.
Or Akame as a Bartender mixing a cocktale.
With the release of Sun and Moon the other week, I'd like to also request Akame as a Pokemon trainer, or with a Scizor
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

Requesting my darling Yuzuko with a cup of hot chocolate or posing with a revolver. I'd be happy with anything cozy or cute though

I hope you all have a good week

l like your handwriting. Maybe you could write waifu poetry.

Go away Cosmosfag.

100% jelly

You can tag them yourself, bruh. I'll tag the ones I see, though.

Requesting my amazing husbando Kousaka Kyousuke in any of these winter outfits: imgur.com/a/3zJe0

Alternatively,
-a winter themed couple picture of us holding hands: imgur.com/a/EmQdN
-laying in bed like this with a smile, i.imgur.com/d7YMjis.png
-eating ginger snaps and blushing
-pose saying "It's KK Style" files.catbox.moe/3pplhi.png

Anything else seasonal is fine as long as he's cute, happy and it's nonlewd. Thank you for considering and have a nice week.

My bad. I thought the uploader can only tag them. Thank you!

Requesting Tamamo:
-Her and my SI doing cute Christmas things, or maybe her enjoying the snow? Cute/cutelewd/ecchi is fine. SI reference is in the imgur link below.
-Would love to see her building a snowman cuz snowmen are fucking badass.
-In a parka playing with a penguin, or a winter fox.
-Cute stuff with penguins.

>cosmofag trying to think he's a drawfag

Please stay away from my waifu