Are anglos med Sup Forums? i don't buy into this Anglo Saxon meme

are anglos med Sup Forums? i don't buy into this Anglo Saxon meme.
they don't look very Germanic to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/celts-descended-from-spanish-fishermen-study-finds-416727.html
archive.is/2YfzA
youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sean Bean is an exception when it comes to anglos, he looks very Germanic.

the welsh are even darker.

why is this Sup Forums?

native britons were meds (they came from northern spain)

Brits are majority anglo saxons, but they still have millions of atlanto meds, what's new about it? it has to do with the celtic or proto celtic substractum,all of those would fit fine in Spain or Portugal. They look good looking

independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/celts-descended-from-spanish-fishermen-study-finds-416727.html

Pan-Med race is a meme, West-Meds are as close to East-Meds as they are to Germans.

archive.is/2YfzA

it's ridiculous to refer to the British as Nordic, the average brit looks like they come from Spain.

Wtf is an anglo?

Guy on the right looks like a poo

In fact you (portuguese) are much more close (by genes) to germans than to east meds.

t. newfag
a British person

They are a race of inbred deformities.

i think those are Slavs though user

Is this supposed to be an insult?
Nobody cares to be fair

I thought Welsh were supposed to be red heads or near albinos. Sad!

Rome ruled them for almost a millennia, and they remained Latin much more so than even North France and Belgium

Well, Orlando Bloom is a jew.

The average Englishman is much closer genetically to a Welshman than they are to a German, so you're right about them not being Germanic. The Angles, Saxons and Jutes didn't really change the genetic makeup that much when they conquered, rather they replaced the ruling class and formed a new culture.

no i'm just curious, i'm anglo myself desu.

kek. But the real answer is because of Iberian-celtic jennetix

He's not actually Jewish, his "dad" was a Jew but it turns out he got cucked.

Ancient Britons.

My mum's side is Cornish and they're about as dark as my father's, which is Portuguese. If I'm not mistaken, this sort of thing is much more common among the Welsh and Cornish, neither of which are really Anglo insofar as they cluster separately from the thoroughly English like the Kentish or the Lancastrians.

red pill yourselves on real British history:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE&t=2s

I could be wrong, but native anglos were displaced by anglo-saxons, most of them had black hair and blue eyes? I'm not sure, it's completely from memory.

That's true, when I lived in the north of England, a lot of people there had brown or black hair and blue eyes. But there were of course a lot of blonde anglos. I don't particularly buy the Nordic meme, so I just call them anglos.

I'd rather be closer genetically to the greeks or meds than germans to be quite honest. All I know is that Germans have ruined every single great civilisation in Europe time after time.

Jew blood is Jew blood, passing the religion down is pretty much irrelevant.

Weird

I know a Welsh girl who was born here, I'd have never known she wasn't a native from looking at her. She has both dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, which is uncommon combo but not at all strange for us. Her facial structure would pass anywhere here and I think Spain too, same for skin tone- light but not pink.

He's not actually.