Anime you want to livewatch with Sup Forums again

>anime you want to livewatch with Sup Forums again

>Kill la Kill was 4 years ago

fuck off audere

symphogear GX

every episode broke that hype meter

>Livewatching Madoka Magica, Panty and Stocking, Nichijou and Kill la Kill with Sup Forums back in the day

Guilty Crown

Samurai Flamenco and Danganronpa 3 because those threads were maximum funposting/10.

Fuck I believed you there for a second.

Yuru Yuri

Stop making this thread

Also KLK was a thoroughly mediocre show

danganronpa 3

JUZO BOYS

code geass, gurren lagann, utawarerumono

All bigger than the newfag shit in this thread. And those arent even old.

Tokyo Ravens. Would really want to relieve the time when the OP2 and ED2 singers were announced.

Master of Martial Hearts

Reading Wolf Guy serially with Sup Forums as it was released was just too much fun. I never laughed harder than those months when the story got amped up higher and higher. I will never forget losing our collective shit at Rape Namek.

Code Gayass

Why? Both the show and the threads were boring.

I remember a few years ago, someone was posting live reactions to watching the back end of School Days. That was kinda fun watching someone experience Nice Boat for the first time

The meguka livewatches were fun as hell. Still a shame I'll never get to drink any moaning lescue.

Your taste is thoroughly shit.

I livewatched Gurren Lagann with Sup Forums.

That and Penguindrum had the best livewatches (lesbian bondage rape episode livewatch was classic), with KLK and Code Geass as contenders.

Kek

hes right though youre new if you think other wise

Since I'm watching Haruhi for the first time these past few days... Endless Eight, but my 10 year old self would be really confused by the first episode of broadcast tho.

A.Z

Death Note
Gurren Lagann and Lucky Star (in the same season)
Code Geass
Toradora
Madoka
YuruYuri s1/2
Steins;Gate
Railgun s1
any Hidamari
GJ-bu
Girls und Panzer
Jojo part 2
Sabagebu
Jinrui
Pyscho Pass s1
K-on
Chuunibyou s1
Nozaki-kun
Shirobako

brb making time machine

I can't think of any, thinking about it I don't think I like you guys very much

What was the ep 6 thread like user?
Was it magic

Sailor Moon Ballz 2

This

Toradora

Were any of you fuckers even here for Geass Sundays?

Stardriver livewatch threads were a great time.

Yeh, people are excited for season 3 because they think it will be like the old days, it won't be since the user base has changed so much but I still dont think I would go back that time is too special to taint with my now cynical self.

Make a strawpoll like website that let's people coordinate rewatches.

Then neck yourself.

Mayoiga

just kidding

If R3 even gets to 50% of what it was like to watch R2, Sup Forums will be in for a great time. We'll rediscover how to party. It will make Sup Forums great again.

SamFlam days were always good days.

THIS

Reminder that Guillotine Gorilla was when livewatches on this board peaked.

Well Japan has to create an original that makes the live watching a must watch because the show is so interesting.

Sadly that's hard to come by these days.

R3 is going to get trolled to hell and back for being a garbage trainwreck.

Space Vampires Rape Parade
SamFlam
As it should, because it will be.

The amount of fake shitstorms are going to be horrible when R3 airs.

That one was great.

These guys know.

It was ep 7. I no longer have the caption of the livethread, but it was madness.
On a lower note, several other episodes were as fun as 7

>ctrl f
>soiko pass
>1 mention
Come on guys, s1 was fun

Cross ange was fun to watch with you lot as well.

Valvrave and SamFlam

Soon brother

The aqualion threads were gloriuous. Baiting zessicafags was/is ez

Mai-Hime
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Nagi no Asukara
Another

It was full of /vg/ memes and shit, but it was kinda fun. Never forget Hopeman.

Luluco was fun, I guess.

The threads of Imaishi shows always end up being really fun

old good times

kill la kill was great, then the SJWs had to fucking ruin it by plastering their on feminist fantasies all over the show

pic not related, i'd just noticed that the same scene on different sites looked different

How was the nichijou livewatching?

S2 when

Wow I had actually forgotten this.

Tsuritama

Agreed, though it would have been fun to wisecrack about in the livethreads if not for the rabid fanbase.

Alright, Sup Forums. What Winter 2017 show looks like fun central? I miss Mayoiga already.

Oh man remember VER

>be on Sup Forums in 2011
>not wathed last madoka episode yet
>twf every threat is about madoka becoming a god

Steins;Gate 0 will be the closest I'll get to a livewatch of Steins;Gate.

This literally who sci-fi manga some user dumped, Gray. It was really comfy and manga dumping can be done on-board, I would dump interesting manga myself if my internet weren't so shit.

the most fun shows to watch with Sup Forums are the ones that can't be ruined by people who know the source material (originals) or shows that have the highest meme potential

Next season will be all about konosuba, Maid dragon, LWA; Demi-Chan and Hand Shakers might be fun if they aren't total shit.

>streaming
>any year

collectively kill yourselfs

It had its moments

Kill la Kill
Nichijou
Oreimo (the only reason to watch this shit)
K-ON

>CTRL + F
>Master of Martial Hearts
>1 result

All I wanted to see.

I saw the Oreimo S2 finale episodes at Otakon with a crowd of 500 people and the author.

It was fucking magnificent.

shit taste detected

Some sites use the TV showing, some use Bluray.

Psycho pass is only worthy if you watch it with Sup Forums

But user, the fun of a trainwreck is inversely related to it's quality, by streaming you only make it that much more fun.

Anyone have the highlights of Vulvarape reactions? I have the urge to relive.

>that user that said the fog was tiny blades and I believed it until the end of the series

This

Geass
Gurren Lagann
Haruhi, especially season 2
Mawaru Penguindrum

That was a fun ride. Watching that and BRS was a good season. One of my favorite and lesser metioned memories was everyone in both threads downloading keyholetv and trying understand the nips silly channel structure. Good times.

>BRS
Good times. I'm still not sure if it was supposed to be macarons or macaroons.

Watching Evangelion with Sup Forums and seeing all the reactions would be interesting. Like if it was airing for the first time.

Only series I enjoyed watching with was Jinrui (though I also enjoyed reading Mizukami manga and Mushoku Tensei with Sup Forums). KLK, Madoka, and currently Flip Flappers told me that watching anime with Sup Forums is a shitty idea. Though I wished that I watched TTGL with Sup Forums and that Sup Forums was around to was Eva with.

Ur a retarded poopface if you dont always wait until bluray rips a year or two later.

I mean the fuck, do you want low quality boob tube rips with logos and shit compressed sound? Do you want a unfinished product that may be edited for content or time constraints?

Ur idiots lol ;)

>ctrl+f
>school rumble
>0 results

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

It was the first show I watched with Sup Forums. It didn't feel much different from watching something alone.

Does anyone here actually watch anime sober? I'm 37 and I can't stand it.

Why would you watch anime drunk?

To be able to easilyer accept it despite how outlandish it is.

I mean how many of you can actually sympathize with the plight of a 13 year old looking girl with huge strange colored eyes and hair, no nose and triangle mouth?

You gotta drink or something to be able to accept it for what it is.

And you download all your anime like some sort of beta autist.

Feels good man, the last time I remember actually feeling happy was when I was drunk watching a cute slice of life animu. Of course later that evening I ended up taking a drink too much and the utter misery and lack of emotional control that comes with that hit me like a ton of bricks, but still, feels good if you can do it right.

The fucking pulley thread and the finale thread will always live with me

I've never had trouble accepting the outlandishness. It's entertainment, that's what makes it fun. Before I got into animu, I followed webcomics that were nearly as bizzare.

enjoy your eye cancer