How can we dismantle the EU?

This failed experiment has gone too far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zvl9N9GdraQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zgKm2W823t4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If more countries follow the UK it'd be cool

It does a pretty good job at dismantling itself.

all about money, one larger economical crisis and bye bye EU

The UK will not be the first to leave, screencap this.

we are working on it

>the experiment has gone too far

it aint over till it is over boy, fight for your own new country, the eu

>Portugal
You, spain and eastern europe would be literally third world tier without EU gibs.

>muh colonies
>muh gold
>WE WUZ KANGZ

>How can we dismantle the EU?

give it time

We will soon be third world tier shitholes thanks to the (((EU)))

I hope so. Any idea of who will be next?

I'd rather starve than have to look at Eurocuck leaders one more time. This thing is going to crash sooner or later, better sooner. EU has us by the balls but we'll recover in time.

What have they done to you? You are actually receiving a ton of gibs without a single nigger, the Brazilian niggers are your government's doing.

You leave it alone kek.
It's like the USSR, great at solving problems, but only the ones it creates

>gibs
So we can be kept on life-support? No, what these people need are hard times to kick their asses in gear.

The EU is falling apart more quickly each year. I think mostly due to the moronic open door to economic migrants that completely ruins the balance of redistributing wealth. It seems almost like there’s someone high up in the EU that wants it to fail.

Poland, Hungary, Greece, Spain, Italy

I thought that if Europe supported Catalan independence Spain would get angry and get the fuck out of the EU. Could that have been an option?

Take more gibs mate until they can't afford to give more gibs. Fake an economic crisis if you can
youtu.be/Zvl9N9GdraQ

As I understand it, the EU gives 0 shits about Catalonia; if the status quo remains the territory is still in the union, however if Catalonia secedes it surrenders that independence right back to the EU like the marxist vermin they are

Its existence is more than enough. Only a matter of time.

Yeah, I know about the current situation. Just thought about an alternative "ending". Spain has one pf the shitiest governments I've seen and getting out of the EU would open many possibilities for real politicians to enter the "democratic game".

Guys we should bring down the EU no matter the cost.

We need to preserve our history, our culture and our right to freedom. Britain is a step in the right direction.

Lets brainstorm something guys.

This is what we should do to the EU pic related

we can't cause all countries that oppose teh eu are in it for the gibs
take gibs away and eu collapses

Italy(at least the north) is rich enough to leave and not die out immediately.

You are pretty right, we need to bring back agriculture and industry instead of shitty toursim

yes but if they do that venicecucks and romagnacucks will throw a fit

If the EU were dismantled, we'd finally see each country resolving its own problems on their own, rather than having to plead mercy to the EU (((overlords))), and yes, that includes you too, krauts.

The delusional belief you're pulling everyone upward is laughable, you're just sinking at a slower rate, like the rest of Europe. But hey, better give (((them))) more holobucks and nuclear submarines, amirite?

not to mention south of italy will starve to death

I dunno man, does Spain not depend on gibs? Leaving would just be out of spite, no?

they can eat refugees

I'm not really sure. It's not one of the poorest countries but I think it depends too much on the EU. Or at least, the EU has made Spain very dependent. But if it leaves, Spain could get help from other countries that hate the EU.

Any ideas on how to dismantle the EU

Here's hoping...

By continuing to post the memes of truth.

honestly its too cruel even for refugees to leve them in southern italy, syria is a better place

Yes but we should accelerate its destruction as much as we can. We have enough influnece that we can dent the publics view on the EU.

Easy, pic related.

Use the domino's that are already in place. All you have to do is push over the first domino and if the EU will crack like a house of cards. All you need to do is get Turkey's Erdogan to release into Europe and the EU is finished. Find a way to troll Erdogan, the weak link, and it's done. This is Merkel and Brussels biggest fear right now. So exploit it

a wild GATES.m2v has appeared
it uses esoteric
youtube.com/watch?v=zgKm2W823t4

Not sure about that but psyop stuff like the swedish flag change is good enogh

give the arabs and niggers enough time and it'll desolve.

While those are good sweden is cucked to the point something like that doesn't affect them

France. Marine Le Pen may not won, but it's about hearts and minds. Polls show the majority of French people disliking the EU, but a minority wanting to leave. They just need the courage to follow their hearts.