Are we cucking the US or are they cucking us?

On the one hand we our Royalty is pounding that American pussy and will produce British Royalty instead of an American kid.

But then again you cunts have managed to infiltrate our Royalty and the future generations will have your genetics and blood.

Who got cucked here?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/05/24/life-religion/is-meghan-markle-jewish-the-internet-is-confused
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Stories in publications across the United States and United Kingdom have prompted the question. An article in the British tabloid Daily Express claims that Markle’s father is Jewish; Vanity Fair, Elle UK, Tablet and many others have cited the story."

"The story also says that a spokesman for Westminster Abbey, the historic London church where British royals marry, confirmed Markle’s Jewish background."

"Markle, who is best known for her role on the USA Network drama “Suits,” was married to Jewish producer Trevor Engelson from 2011 to 2013. As Tominey notes, the pair had a Jewish wedding in Jamaica (complete with a “Jewish chair dance,” meaning the hora)."

jta.org/2017/05/24/life-religion/is-meghan-markle-jewish-the-internet-is-confused

Shut up, mutt.

We don’t want her or her kids

Why are there 10+ threads about this stupid shit? You bongs know about the (((royal family))) don't you? I mean, what the fuck?

Seeing as yours is fourth in line for your throne and ours was... was she even c-list? Some low-level TV pseudo-celebrity. I'd say you lot got COMMONED.

A fair point but we must remember that ours is a man and at the end of the day he will be pounding that American pussy and not the other way round unless Harry is into some kinky pegging

The Jews are cucking both of us.

He is the bastard child of a rugby player, not even the Queen gives a fuck who he humps

>black jew
american pussy yea ok
thats like me banging some paki from england and saying the british pussy loves america

>Who got cucked here?
Both. US got bonged and UK got 56'd

I am unironically a republican now. What's the point of a royal family if they are degenerates leading social rot from the top?

Obviously not
If you play rules Britannia in earshot of the Englanders
As one man they will stand to attention erect and stiff ready to fuck whoever the jewish government want pounded...
Total hard on for it....
Good luck fucking anyone with the home grown muslim army..

USA is cucking you by sending their best

how long before every black or jew in america says woooooooooo i love england look at the prince banging minorities. hes so progressive. i bet the queens pissed. will she have a car accident arranged like Dianna?

I'm just being controversial cos I'm a porridge wog

>will she have a car accident arranged like Dianna?
Probably

everyone is cucked moron. zog mongrelized all of us.

Good try, baiting canacuck,
>Unfortunately, for those who would love to see a Jew marry into British royalty, the claim is utterly false.

Now to prepare for tomorrow where your leader will give a big announcement.

dude holy fucking shit i cringed so hard when i found this out. jesus christ

>55th in line to the throne
>doesn't even dress up like a nazi for banter anymore
Why do people give a shit about Harry?

She's 36 (37 when they get married). Hopefully she is past the age of siring children, for your sake. Imagine how loud and obnoxious that fat American pig is going to be waltzing in and out of palaces like she own the place while a chorus of Guardian journalists screeches "WE WUZ KWAAAEEEENS".

You guys are definitely getting cucked.

>that unsettling thumbprint triangle logo

You realize one of your kings stepped down so he could bang an american chick right? Harry doesn't care because Harry won't inherit the throne anyway.