Royal Chicken

not even 24 hours in
>chicken

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/05/24/life-religion/is-meghan-markle-jewish-the-internet-is-confused
youtube.com/watch?v=LOTDHbHdw40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's licking his lips

"Stories in publications across the United States and United Kingdom have prompted the question. An article in the British tabloid Daily Express claims that Markle’s father is Jewish; Vanity Fair, Elle UK, Tablet and many others have cited the story."

"The story also says that a spokesman for Westminster Abbey, the historic London church where British royals marry, confirmed Markle’s Jewish background"

"Markle, who is best known for her role on the USA Network drama “Suits,” was married to Jewish producer Trevor Engelson from 2011 to 2013. As Tominey notes, the pair had a Jewish wedding in Jamaica (complete with a “Jewish chair dance,” meaning the hora)."

jta.org/2017/05/24/life-religion/is-meghan-markle-jewish-the-internet-is-confused

and it all makes sense now

hahaha the prince is going to have a black jew yank kid. hahaha my god . why are brits always obsessed with black american women.

This is a most immense scandal. Even overshadows Trump's "two sips" debacle.

to add to my point i would rather bang an arab paki than a black jew. wtf england.

Of course you would Sup Forumsestinian orkoid scum

Dey Princess now!

hora means whore in swedish, nice to see royalty marry used up race mixed jewish cumrags

LOL NOT ONLY IS HE MARRYING A NIGGER HE'S MARRYING A DIVORCED JEW NIGGER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT

why do jews get an ethnic state mate?

What's the point in talking to you, you are like a bot, spewing memes you barely understand.

i don't get it
what's wrong with chicken?

i understand find schlomo

The (((media))) really is shoving this prince harry drivel down everyones throat recently, I am quite curious in my wonder as to what the reasoning behind it is, as the effort is clearly co-ordinated and disseminated from a top down instruction, it being everywhere at once so thoroughly

*royally smacks lips*

HEY HO, DAMSEL

Y'all gunna be serv'in grape drank at da hitch'in

FREE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

>HOL UP
HOL UP
>HOL UP
HOL UP
>HOL UP

WE WUZ ROYALTY!!!!!!

lel is that the mother-in-law? top kek
J U S T

Ok achmed, see I can play too.

i'm not even sure which side is supposed to be more embarrassed about this travesty

i think it's supposed to be us

damn right

youtube.com/watch?v=LOTDHbHdw40

so much plastic surgery

she tries so hard to get rid of her negroid features

>infiltrate and subvert

There's no conspiracy here goyim, it's just love! Nevermind that she divorced her Jew ex for the shekels.

nah niggah your new queen is literally ghetto trash

>Markle’s father is Irish and her mother is African-American.

now we can say we wuz.. :}

Chicken is very popular in Americanized countries and UK sure is Americanized, like South Korea, but why is chicken so popular and why don't you need permit to grow/slaughter chicken unlike other animals? Because newsflash: chicken is kosher, chicken is halal.

>jamaican jew
wew

lad

AT LONG LAST WE POTATO HEADS WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE
SUCK IT ENGLAND

She's roasting it, not frying it. Calm your tits.