Trump makes a joke about “Pocahontas” Sen. Warren in front of three injuns in front of an Andrew Jackson portrait

>trump makes a joke about “Pocahontas” Sen. Warren in front of three injuns in front of an Andrew Jackson portrait

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fqELI
youtube.com/watch?v=MjRK-4DqC5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Trump that war draft doggering faggot

Trumps balls are the size of universes!!

>this level of butthurt

Holy fuck I can’t handle this. First the (me) tweet and now this? This is the best Monday of my life.

This alone makes everything worth it.

On a scale of "Nearly beating a failed assassin to death with his cane" to "Any time he's in a duel", how happy did this make Ol' Hickory?

Trump doesn't like Pocahontas? Is he some kind of a faggot?

Uh oh, did Trump actually reveal too much by referring to himself as (((me)))?

((((((Trump))))))!

There is a senator named Elizabeth Warren who is very white but pretends to be Native American he was insulting her by calling her Pocahontis

why does it matter that he was in front of the jackson portrait?

>not wanting to fight wars for the Jews
Oy vey

>American Education

>he doesn't know

He was never called to the draft.
His birthdate put him in the second to last group of draftees (355/356), and the draft only got to 244.

Holy fuck
>From other thread
>archive.is/fqELI
When you search for pokahontas on Twitter People search, it brings up Elizabeth Warren

DINE
VOCAL CORD PARASITES
WOLBOCIA

Can I stil switch my vote to Hillary?

as the pic says, he was making a joke towards elizabeth warren
she calls herself a native american despite containing something like 1/132 native american dna
a japanese dude could say he's a kenyan and hold more credibility than her

Modern day natives are just pathetic larpers. Everyone likes to act as if they're morally superior and untouchable in every way, but I fucking bet they'd have a teepee version of McDonalds on every street corner if they kept their precious land.

>Hard core Navajo windtalker Marines
>hates bants
>hates racial bants
Lmao. Marines don’t give a fuck.

Former shit gargler here, it has been hilarious watching big guys from my room. But seriously, we cant let Al Franken grab our new chodes

Oh, Jesus, son. My 11 year old can answer this question.
>Andrew Jackson was a humanitarian that saved lives by sacrificing Indians; gleefully, I might add.
>Put into effect the legislation that eould lead to the Trail of Tears
Andrew Jackson fucking loved indians.

what was the joke?

HE COULDN'T FITE

HIS FOOT WAS ALL HURTIE

>American Education again

Muh First Peoples
WE
WUZ
FURST

>This Monday

B-but her cheekbones! You fucking bigots!
If she identifies as Native American, you have to respect that!

JAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHAJAJJAAHAAHAHA

Reminder that pochontas is a racial slur

I almost got into trouble at work for spontaneously laughing so hard I spit shit at my screen.

Its like calling someone einstein how is that a slur you fucking retarded kike

>(me)
[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]
>Pokahontas
???

I love this man, his shitposting alone makes him the best US pres in my lifetime.

TIL
>the color of shit is orange

Here we have references to three (3) different ethnic groups
>Navajo
>Powhatan
>Cherokee
Don't just color these groups "red" and imply that an insult to one is an insult to all

At least post the video, Shill-kun!
youtube.com/watch?v=MjRK-4DqC5w

I guarantee all those based corn niggers are Trump supporters.

>american education

b-but she doesn't CURRENTLY make that claim! It was just to help her build a career!

LIKE POTTERY

What's there to appreciate about Indians, serious question. This would be like giving black people in the ghetto medals for nothing.

My god, child. Andrew Jackson. Sen. Warren (Pocahontas). Actual fucking Indians. I mean, SNL can't write shit this funny.

They bent over and fidgeted only a little bit when the Europeans fucked them in the ass

Nothing. There's a reason they were killed out of every nation and had to march through Alaska and Canada, then the US. They are horrible, mentally unstable people. Thank you based Andrew Jackson for sending them to Mexico.

>Fuck banks!
>Fuck Indians too!

Even i know this

How about tomatoes, maize, avocados, chocolate, hot peppers, peanuts, beans, squash (marrow), forestry, responsible wildlife management, magnificent architecture, well planned cities and towns, astronomy, mathematics (including the concept of zero) for starters?

>calling out a literal white woman for appropriating a culture

you almost got me

This is the part these sperglords always forget. Just because you are draft eligible doesn't mean you will be drafted. Just because you are drafted doesn't mean you will be sent to fight.

You're either knowingly lying when you claim Trump dodged the draft or you're unknowingly a retard.

So which is it? Are you a liar or are you a retard?

I just watched it and burst out laughing. Holy shit HAHAHAHAH

Without maize (which you know as corn) burgerland would not be rich and powerful. Without potatoes which I forgot to mention previously, you wouldn't exist because you're 1/4096th Irish. Also, tobacco.

It suddenly became known as a "racial slur" today. Literally never heard anyone mention that it was before this. Because that's how liberals play, they wait until the person they don't like says whatever and THEN they rewrite history to make it suddenly a bad thing.

You guys know, that the real Injuns hate the 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 mongrels? They're literally stealing their gibs.

They’re very good soldiers. Native Americans sign up in droves every time we fight a war for the Jews.

Their language really fucked the axis codebreakers in WW2.

Yeah and that's why I think it's funny seeing liberals defend Warren's bullshit just because she's one of their own and just because they take everything Trump says as an insult.

Trump gives no fucks

Right?

Just because corn grows in your backyard, doesnt mean you invented it

Does anyone remember a couple months ago Trump spoke at some boring event and invited some radical church group who passed out flyers listing the dangers of anal sex? He does this shit on purpose just to see the butthurt.

You know who has run "native spirituality trope" for generations

Portraying native peoples as more spiritually developed by virtue of their race. For natives this often takes the form of a higher spiritual attunment within nature and balance.

Mind you, none of it is true. It is a trope (meme) which has infected Americans via media.

We have a great president don't we folks?

best gif ever made lol

Pocahontas was from a different tribe than the Navajos, it's like the making a joke about Turks in front of Egyptians.

NO WONDER MELANIA SPENDS SO MUCH TIME WITH HIM IMAGINE HIS JOKES ABOUT THEIR SEX LIFE

classic the salt flow never stops with these people

holy airbrush batman

not only did his number bracket not get called but didn't he do ROTC or something like that as a kid?

COHPOOLATION

Haha we waz hunters n gatherers n shiet

Fake stencil. White islands.

What are you, a hundred years old? Who the fuck uses "draft dodger" as an insult these days? Good for him, and all the other people who were smart or well-connected enough to avoid getting killed for no reason in some third world jungle shithole

>Concept of Zero
Wrong Indians you ignorant fuck

DO WANT!

>6
THAT GODWYN PATTERN IS TOO FUCKING SHORT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You do know Oxford University predates Aztec "civilization", don't you?

Heap big insult, Kimosabe.

probably up there with "The court's made their ruling, now lets see them enforce it!"

Are you really this stupid?
The wild ancestor of corn is a pathetic grass that has no food value. You wouldn't even notice it if you walked right past it. It took tremendous insight to develop this inconspicuous grass into the prodigious food crop that the Native Americans created. Same goes for tomatoes and potatoes both bred from toxic weeds of the nightshade family.

Natives also discovered how to process corn into a nourishing food to avoid pellagra and protein deficiency, which took 20th century science to figure out.

Looks like Elizabeth Warren has been using racial slurs for a while then

I fucking love you guys for electing Trump. He has helped me financially more than that faggot Trudeau ever could. And I love his brutal honesty.

Best timeline!

And? your point is?

Fucking morons.

If I was native american and he joked about elizabeth warren being pocahontas on her shitty claims to being native, I would laugh too

Bigwam if wigwam

Trump smokem little chief Warren-Walks-With-Ducks, twitterbirds makeum war dance with spirits

Windtalkers abide, makeum good pow-wow with Big Chief Trump-- good medicine for America

It doesn't. The Navajo were not part of the trail of tears. People are fucking retarded.

THE M A D M A N

Fuck off feather nigger

The lumps in his brain are not ball-shaped, but sure.

This timeline is diamonds

>All native americans are part of the same monolithic identity politics group, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>makes a joke about someone's ridiculous ancestry claim to those who value ancestry highly
rather smart desu

the whole pocahontas thing is to get a pr shitstorm going with disney