The void is coming user

The void is coming user.

Soon will be the dark time between anime seasons.

How will you fill the void before Winter 2017?

Shitposting

Do people really keep up with seasonal anime releases? I'm just catching up with older series.

>>>/reddit/

>Do people really keep up with seasonal anime releases

Do you actually browse this board? I mean just take 5 seconds to look over the catalog will answer your question.

It's like fourteen days, max.

I'll probably watch something from my backlog.

/thread

>Going to Uniqlo
>Picking up my preordered anime plastic from the dorm mailbox
>Catching up with the current season
Being a half-normie is better than you might think.

Fapping.

Rewatching Kizu 2 nonstop.

Watching the cowshits lose.

Same thing I do every season break: rewatch old shows and shitpost.

I've been re-watching anime like a madman all day every day so I'll probably do that. No anime from this season that I'm not currenyly watching is appealing enough to watch and who the hell works on a backlog in the current year.

Just rewatch Oreimo like a good user.

>tfw always start a season 3 weeks late so I can get the shit shows filtered for me

Probably read a few books or learn how to knit or something. Winter sucks.

Watch the meme shows.

Legit any time a thread is supposedly "Fun to watch with Sup Forums" I make sure to only watch it after hype has passed. I only started the Danganronpa anime yesterday and I've actually played all the games.

I have some shows in backlog I plan to watch over Christmas+New year week
>Kino no Tabi
>Ikoku Meiro no Croisee
>Gochuumon (both seasons)
>Code Geass films
>Anthem of the Heart
>Psycho Pass S2
>Planetarian

Honestly I feel it won't be enough.

Backlog of games.

Study the material I half-assed this last semester.

Spend time with the family.

2017 can't be all that bad

I'll just catch up on all of the anime I got behind on because of playing Persona and clear some of my backlog too. I've been meaning to watch Ping Pong and Geass R2, so I'll probably start with those.

I will need to finish the following shows next year:

Konosuba
Vision of escaflowne
Ergo proxy
Chobits
Speed grapher
Kanon
Fushigi yuugi
Rose of versilles
Zegapain
Scrapped princess
Azumanga daioh
Shirobako
Toradora
Magic knight rayearth
Fafner
Red garden
Casshern sins
Outlaw star
Gosic
Witch hunter robin
Hyouka
Last exile
Gungrave
Sakigake otokojuku
City hunter
Nadia
Beck
Lucky Star
Little buster
Samurai 7
Dennou coil
Ghost dog
Space cobra
Robotics notes
Claymore
Planetes
Mushishi
Hell girl
Key the metal idol
Golgo 13
Master keaton
Space runaway ideon
Angelic layer
Shiki
Texhnolyze
Hunter x hunter
Martian successor nadesico
Infinite ryvius
Noein
Rahxephone
Fist of the north star
.hack//sign
Takarajima

It's gonna be one hell of a void!

That's why you reserve something for these kind of days, you disgusting weeb.

I usually take a break from anime and only shitpost here about the end of the season, the end of the year and stuff like this. It helped me to not burn out for the last 10 years. This year was huge shows wise so I'm catching up like a madman. Man, it feels like I'm doing chores.

I don't think you would be able to watch all of this + airing shows, too many hours.
But gambare, user-kun.
Also watch Angelic Layer before Chobits. It's not critical, but it is set in the same universe: persokoms from Chobbits are just evolved Angels and there is also some connections between the characters.

Okay, thanks for the advice.

Also, i only ever watch like 1-3 airing shows in a season, so i think i will be fine.

You could do the various comedy shows you got there because they are easier to watch than plot-driven anime.

Doujins and lots of fapping.

But i love plot driven shows. When i watch i episodic show, then i can barely manage like 3-4 episodes a day. When i watch a good plot driven show, then i can watch about 12-24 or some times even 50 episodes a day.

Cry/fap

Hit the gym more often. Get a serious routine and hopefully I won't come back.
but I know that's not gonna happen so I'll probably be back

>implying we can be stopped
>we

Rewatch everything.

It's the holiday season so even if there isn't any airing anime, Sup Forums will have entertaining threads due to the sheer amount of crippling depression that is in the air around this time of year.

So basically shitposting.

watch chinese cartoon with Sup Forums

I go innawoods and hibernate.

I hope there is more serious anime celebrating nationalism and less degenerate neet shit.

Read LNs

Watching old anime.
That, too.

Comics, movies and books. Not books like ''The HUNGER GAMES'' but more like Bukowski or Hemingway books.

I don't even watch anime weekly. I marathon shows at the end.

Same here, though I usually wait a year or so for opinions to cool down so I can get a better idea of how the show actually is and if it's worth watching.

I would say go to the r/a/dio thread for new years but it will just be Sup Forums shit again.