Elizabeth Warren: Counter Signal Memes

"Deep Cherokee Roots"

The goal is to get the left to adopt this phrase. Right now the media is weak and divided because they want to attack Trump for using Pocahontas, but don't want to go too deep into why this is happening. If we push them in the right direction we can get them to start saying Elizabeth Warren is actually native american furthering their delusions and redpilling normies in the process.

Step 1 is to make memes and post on social media

Step 2 is to call into various radio shows and C-Span posing as leftists and using the phrase "deep Cherokee roots" in association with Warren

wtf is a pocahontas

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

Pocahontas was a Native American girl who met the Pilgrims or something. Disney made a movie that's (probably) riddled with historical inaccuracies.

A native American Disney film

Reminder that watching pochontas is racist and will lead to you being arrested

I can get behind this effort.

Indian wife to explorer John Smith, gave New England her name

>(probably)
More like fictionalized and sensationalized to the point of lunacy, as is the case with Hollywood

ah but shes fuckin hot tho

Shut the fuck up faggot

There’s a running joke in Indian country,” said a spokesperson for the Cherokee Nation in 2012. “If you meet somebody who you wouldn’t necessarily think they’re Native, but they say they’re Native, chances are they’ll tell you they’re Cherokee.”
But “Cherokees are among the best documented people in the world,” says David Cornsilk, a noted researcher of Cherokee genealogy. “We probably come in third after royalty and Mormons.” Between U.S. government records and the multiple existing sets of very thorough tribal kinship records, if you have Cherokee ancestry, there’s bound to be documentation somewhere.
Elizabeth Warren can’t provide that documentation. In defending her claim, she says only, “This is what my brothers and I were told by my mom and my dad, my mammaw and my pappaw.” Many people’s mammaws and pappaws have told them the same thing. There is a distinction, of course, between actual, provable citizenship of the Cherokee Nation, and purported heritage. But the interesting thing is not why Warren’s clung to her family lore for so long, it’s why so many white people in America claim Cherokee heritage to begin with. The answer is paradoxical: it’s a way of communicating authentic white Southern identity.

It's the whole problem. They don't want to bring up that she has 0% Native DNA and is a culture appropriating fraud. So they say it's a racial slur (fact check: it's not).

Call me when your ready for Nancy.

In the lead-up to the Trail of Tears, the documentation of Cherokees was extensive and exhaustive. Censuses were conducted, heads were counted, names were recorded, birth and marriage and death were noted—bureaucracy was part of the Indian management and removal process. And meanwhile the Cherokee, who had their own alphabet, were keeping their own records. “There are 30 rolls made of Cherokees between 1817 and 1914,” says David Cornsilk. “There are thousands of linear feet of records created by colonials, missionaries, U.S. officials, schools, travelers and newspapers that trace our ancestries to the mid-1700s. Much of this paper trail was created by the tribe itself.”
If your ancestor’s name can’t be located in those documents, the chance that you’re actually Cherokee is slim to none. Think of it this way, says Cornsilk, “If there were enough Cherokees to produce all the wannabes now claiming to be us, we would have never lost the war!” And he doesn’t mean the Civil War.

It's not even the right era

ABC won’t go near the Pochahantas thing because of Disney owning the trademark.

>Indian wife to explorer John Smith, gave New England her name
If that's the case, wouldn't either her name have to be "New England", or New England would be called "Pocahontas"?

>deep Cherokee roots
so deep its nonexistent

VEEEEEEEERY deep. Adam and eve deep

I was referring to New England as she, should have used the word "namesake"

I remember how everyone I knew laughed their asses off when she pulled the "I'm a native" card a few years ago
"cherokee princess" was a common tag for her

Now that trump calls her shit, everyone wants to defend her.

I'm from New England. We actually use Pocahontas here but only spoken in hushed tones when the secret handshake and greeting is exchanged.

During the handshake we ask "Is there a Mr. AYAK around here?" to which the response is "MR.AKIA?"

Trump's just pissed because Warren developed the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and his appointment is going to shit.

The cfp needs to be absolved asshole. It does nothing.

its cherokee roots are so deep that they're full of shit