Yuri On Ice

Free him.

Discuss this little fuckslut right here

My sides will disappear into the void if those $70 plushes end up being similar to this.

I hope Mari and Minako beat some fucking sense in those two

Do you think he ever gone to watch JJ skate in competitions?

Why do you think JJ didn't podium at Worlds? Otabek destroyed his confidence and Slutcousin destroyed his boypussy.

Another Archeologist/Historian here.

Piggy onii-chan will take good care of his incestually-inclined otouto!

>JJ thing with Otabek will never be explained or explored

Do you ship Gilgamesh and Enkidu

the op song to that show was too catchy

Maybe.

They were probably rinkmates at some point since Otabek mentioned training in Canada and JJ seemed familiar with him.

I think JJ's just weirdly intimidated by him. If he sees Yuuri as a semen demon maybe he perceives Otabek as some kind of force of nature too.

JJ's asshole is shaped to his dick.

>claims to be a fujo archaeologist
>doesn't emphatically ship mankind's first known gay OTP

I do not like it, sir.

You know, I saw an eng otome vn in the play store starring an archeologist MC and I thought it was oddly specific.

Well it looks like there's quite a few of you.

Now it's only our speculation. Nothing is said in the show itself besides Otabek being the only skater JJ talked normally to.

do you think jj wants to fuck yuuri?

I could see it being true though. Maybe side materials, an infobook, or S2 will go into it.

Nobody except Victor has enough shit taste to want to fuck a pig.

I can see the training in Canada being confirmed but anything more brushed off.

JJ seems to enjoy talking down to people or finding ways to get under their skin (ie - "ladies first"). Otabek probably hasn't responded to any of JJ's verbal sparing and JJ doesn't know how to take that ("You were always a weird one").

As a classical arcaeologist, I ship Hadrian x Antinous

Nah, JJ's probably just intimidated by his eros and subconsciously worried Yuuri will steal his waifu like he stole Victor from the world.

Nope, SlutCousin's got him trained down tight. He only strays for Fairy because Fairy reminds him of SlutCousin's younger days as a femboy fatale.

But he wasn't particularly rude towards Otabek. JJ even invited him to dinner.

Still not sure what it makes me but I own my own store that's like your typical convenience/retail store except every single thing that's for sale was handmade by either me or other people in my town. Soap, jewelry, clothes, bread, candy, etc. is all local.

Oh and I have a useless degree in Norse Mythology and a not-so-useless degree in Sustainable Agriculture.

I have no job, I have no degree. I am a NEET.

Hot.

You can get a degree in Norse Mythology?

I'm a retail slave currently but about 2 years off from a CS degree with a minor in Russian.

Oh yes, fujos really are diverse. I am an interpreter. I also translate, but interpreting is something I do way more often.

Same here. Buying the BDs with my autismbux.

If you go to the right college or live in Norway, ja.

I lied, it's not a useless degree. It's just useless to me now that I've transitioned from mythological buff to faggots on ice enthusiast.

Otabek will be there to hold Yurio when he gets his heart stomped on by Piggy.

>faggots on ice
The only acceptable enthusiast desu.

The only heart Piggy is stomping on will be Victor's, and they'll resolve it even then.

Otabek will definitely be holding Fairy though. Piggy just won't have anything to do with it.

The big gay easter egg hunt continues.

I want to hold Fairy tight and viciously rape his shitty, bloody anus while he screams out in agony, begging for someone to save him.

Imagine the doujin of this.
>30-36 pages, similar cover to the screenshot but lewder
>6 pages of setup; each character gets at max 5 pages after to have their way with JJ
>Excuse is JJ having an imagine spot during a skate
>JJ is viewpoint, but not focus; body will likely not be focused on, might turn transparent to show who penetrates him, or faceless
>Verbal abuse from Otabek or Otabek and Yurio at the same time in a bitchy couple sort of way
>Possibly bullying from Yurio, or feminization as payback for the "ladies first" banter
>Wildcard Chris
> Rape dungeon by yandere Yuuri, who is also blessed with succubus (incubus) techniques due to stamina and Eros
>Public humiliation from Pitchit
>Mind break is so good real world JJ loses concentration and crashes
>Doujin ends in the imagine spot with Pitchit posting the evidence on Instagram/using JJ's phone to text Isabella and Isabella seeing it

He wouldn't want to cheat on his waifu, but don't tell me that he isn't at least slightly curious. I mean, he thinks his dick made Viktor throw away his entire life/career and fly to Japan on a whim. Who wouldn't want to experience that level of dicking?

>Public humiliation from Pitchit

Phichit takes all kinds of lewd demeaning pictures of JJ and posts them to IG, grinning as the likes roll in?

So the English summary is poorly translated like always but there's a line not in the Japanese version about how their feelings will be obvious to the audience.

What the hell do you think they will do? Kiss in public again?

Hopefully. inb4 their audience is Yurio

...Wait, it says Viktor will dance too? But how? They're doing singles not pair skating.

I think it will be more along the lines of Yuuri skating with so much emotion that it will be obvious to everyone. Still hoping for the kiss to happen, though.

I assumed that was the part about how they will face the GPF together but poorly translated

Well, the translation looks like shit, so I guess it means that he is skating with Viktor as a (mental) support.

Yuuri will publicly announce their marriage? Kissu is for when Baldfat ditch the banquet party early and don't come out of their hotel room until the next day.

Who wouldn't?

My impression on the JJ thing was that the nerves probably got to him not only because it's the GPF, but because it's the GPF and he's on top. It's just that unlike Yuri in episode 7, he can cover up his anxieties until it's too late to confront them, and then he's fucked.

But he was fine in the last GPF.

Yeah, that's definitely it. I can't believe I actually felt sorry for him.

Presumably he hadn't just proposed to a girlfriend in the last GPF. And weirdly enough, Victor being the unrivaled best probably takes a lot of the pressure off.

It's a different world without Victor competing. They're all seeing who succeeds him/rises to the top when he's not there.

Jasså...

Yup, it's kinda like when the leader of a country dies and there's a scramble for power in their wake. Victor not being around throws the entire balance into disarray.

Ocabe is it you?

I still kind of feel sorry for him.

>fatfairy
huh really makes you think

List needs more medical fujos

- t. radiographer who reads gay fanfic during dead night shifts

This is the important part:
>not only because it's the GPF, but because it's the GPF and he's on top
I'm saying that the reason he may be melting down now when he obviously did fine in the last GPF is because of expectations, especially now that Victor is out of the picture.

Here comes the Lilyfags again

Guys, one of the Yuri's has to win, r-right?

Did he actually believe they were engaged?

>Baldfat ditch the banquet party early and don't come out of their hotel room until the next day

SASUGA KUBO SASUGA YAMAMOTO

Don't, the last thread finally got good when people stopped talking about it.

Nothing in the show mentions Victor absents being a factor for him or anyone besides Chris at all. Maybe it will brought up in the last episode.

It felt like testing waters to me. Even though Yuuri had this speech about "good luck charms," it doesn't change the fact that he bought wedding rings and slipped one on Viktor's finger in front of a cathedral while blushing like crazy. And Viktor knows how shy Yuuri is. It was an attempt to figure out what it really meant.

I am double-majoring in marine biology and ecology, if that counts.

>finger pointing
Kill yourself.

Shitposters gonna shitpost

>the guy who just homo pair skated at GPF gala recording at YOI studio

uh.

They want to fuck up this thread too.

JJ didnt take into account two new strong competitors this year: Yurio and Otabek. That's what made him flip. That's why they are the most menacing in his breakdown.

>posting a ship you don't like is suddenly shitposting
I'm serious. Kill yourself.

Phichit is such a little bitch, I love him.

Lilyfags are fucking obnoxious

The show doesn't need to mention it, it's easy as fuck to infer. The stakes aren't nearly as high when the winner is already foretold, and losing doesn't hurt when the person who bests you is a complete monster at what they do.

How do we know that's him? Lots of Nips dye their hair brown.

So I'm rewatching the show, and this got me thinking. Did Yuuri take formal pole dancing lessons? If so he'd have consciously shown a lot more confidence in his eros side. Did he just pick it up somehow whenever he was drunk so he forgot he even had the skills for it?

currently NEET, but intend to be fashion design student next year

two males pair skating isn't gay

I'm graduating with a B.S. in Computer Information Systems in the spring. Not sure what kind of job I'll get out of it yet, though.

Either way I can't wait to have a real job so I can buy the inevitable Yuuri scale figure. I need one in my life badly.

He does. Yuuri did things the Russian way. Couple goes buying their rings together, groom pays, plain gold bands, exchange at the entrance of a church. He isn't deluded.

So it's just your headcanon.

>ecology
Nice, I'm the botanyfag and more specifically I'm doing forest ecology.

Lilyfags were somehow less annoying than FatFairies if you ask me

Explain

Why can't hetfags leave the threads alone?

>It was an attempt to figure out what it really meant.

He knows now!

Meme Mahou will make this happen!!

They are the same shitposters. They're just more aggressive and desperate now.

tagged with Stéphane Lambiel and Deniss Vasiljevs, retweeted by Kubo

Call it headcanon all you want, that's exactly how athletic hierarchies work.

>replying to yourself
Holy shit how pathetic can you get?

As long as it's not stated it's just speculation at best.

I'm in a double degree business innovation master.

Do you think that if Viktor didn't retire, he'd still be the same unbeatable monster?