Oh look, more ((Science))

naturalnews.com/2017-11-27-its-all-bogus-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-black-person-or-a-white-person-all-racist-arguments-implode-under-weight-of-surprising-genetic-science.html

>(Natural News) A landmark study recently published in the journal Science has finally put to rest the phony concept of “race,” proving that all people, regardless of their skin color, are essentially the same.

>The only thing that really differentiates one person from another is genetic expression, researchers from the University of Pennsylvania found, and this expression varies widely even within individual people groups. In Botswana, for instance, there exist hunter-gatherers with fair, or “white,” looking skin. Conversely, there are people of European descent who have darker-colored skin.

>It all has to do with unique genetic variants that determine the quantity and type of pigmentation that shows in a person’s skin. These variants are wide-ranging and biologically diverse, illustrating that dividing people along the lines of skin color and saying that they belong to different races is a non sequitur.

>After pinpointing eight genetic variants in four specific regions of the human genome that play a major role in skin pigmentation, the researchers who worked on the study found that such variations are a universal phenomenon. They exist all across the world and in every culture, and are not, as many people falsely believe, constrained to any particular “racial” group.

>This groundbreaking finding, as pointed out by Dr. Sarah A. Tishkoff, a geneticist at UPenn, absolutely “dispels a biological concept of race.”

So race is now only about skin pigmentation now? Last time I checked there were differences between each race that involved more than just skin. Post pics/studies that show scientific differences between races.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iX5cG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
med.upenn.edu/tishkoff/Lab/Tishkoff/Tishkoff.html
archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
rationalwiki.org/wiki/NaturalNews
nytimes.com/2017/10/12/science/skin-color-race.html
science.sciencemag.org/content/328/5984/1342.full?rss=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alternatively
archive.is/iX5cG

>mfw link related reads like some tumblr meme, but is actually accepted by goys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

Based Norway

>Race is skin colour
Wow, guess I have been btfo...

naturalnews
actual news

Pick one.

Still my hero, dude.

From your article.
"This groundbreaking finding, as pointed out by Dr. Sarah A. Tishkoff, a geneticist at UPenn, absolutely “dispels a biological concept of race.” "
med.upenn.edu/tishkoff/Lab/Tishkoff/Tishkoff.html

I honestly did not even read the article, I just skimmed it to find the jew, and there she is.
EVERY FUCKING TIME!
I truly hate jews.

race, like "true beauty", is more than skin deep

>The only thing that really differentiates one person from another is genetic expression
my fucking face when

And I did not look her up, I can tell by looking at her she is a parasite.

> Race is only skin deep
Tax dollars died for this

Friendly reminder that the experiment to prove the fundamental difference between races exist today.

First I prove the fundamental difference between men and women. Pic and essay related, and there are way more experiments then the two I mention.
archive.is/dBehg

Now to prove the fundamental difference between 2 races of humans. Australian aboriginals and everyone else(almost everyone else)
The australian aboriginals evolved isolated from the rest of mankind for over 50.000 years.
Australian aboriginals can't build a modern house without the help of hybrids or other races and they can't be taught.
A border collie and a wolf can breed, one has the genetic inclination to herd sheep, the other will never learn no matter the training.
There, Done, anyone feel like proving me wrong?

"Let me tell you, It really is the key to understanding many other things"

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

What say you Sup Forums ? I have no idea, maybe she is not a jew, I'm only looking at her fucking parasitic face to determine whether she is a jew or not.

> illustrating that dividing people along the lines of skin color and saying that they belong to different races is a non sequitur

Isn't this what Sup Forums has been saying forever. That Jews, just because they are 'white', are not White?

I always thought racism wad a stupid term since our race is human.

by that same reasoning, doesn't that mean that color itself doesn't exist?

>no such thing as race
>ebil white people took our shit! gib free shit!

sage

Species, Mr. Leaf.

But that is not what she is saying. Last sentence in OP's post.
>>This groundbreaking finding, as pointed out by Dr. Sarah A. Tishkoff, a geneticist at UPenn, absolutely “dispels a biological concept of race.”

>start with the assumption that race is skin colour
>conclude that race is arbitrary categorization
>even this argument is flawed

Is this the best they can do?

So, researchers at Penn said that evolution does not exist. There is only one species. The cellular species. We are all made of cells, which means we are all identical.

FUCKING LISTEN TO THIS NU SCIENCE GOY! DON'T YOU FUCKING LOVE IT?!

Are dogs a race? Are cats a race? No, they are a species consisting of multiple races. You find this all over the world, birds, primates, canines, cats, etc. It's the same for humans. Humans are a species consisting of many races, Negroids, Nordids, Alpinids, Mongol, etc, etc

Then it's an erroneous statement. The argument does not lead to that conclusion. It says that skin pigmentation is not an excellent indication of race because many different racial groups have varied pigmentations. They also don't seem to address the potential that certain groups could express a greater variation of pigmentation on an individual basis. Do people in Iceland suddenly become black?

There's a false assumption that race means skin colour, then a gathering of evidence from populations where pigmentation varies, a conclusion from that saying this happens everywhere, and that it is just individual variation. It's an asinine judgement.

>Then it's an erroneous statement.
No shit Sherlock....

>snarky comment

Yeah, I know she wasn't saying that here . At least I responded.

Skin color is a social construct.

bad goym, race is just a social construct

NICE SLIDE THREAD! Your efforts to kill Sup Forums are appreciated in Tel Aviv.

Whats going on that he's sliding?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
The amount of blatant lies in that link.
This is just the first paragraph.
"Scientific racism (sometimes race realism, human biodiversity, race biology or racial biology[1]) is the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination), racial inferiority, or racial superiority;[2][3][4] alternatively, it is the practice of classifying[5] individuals of different phenotypes or genotype into discrete races. Historically it received credence in the scientific community, but is no longer considered scientific."

None of it is even remotely true. That's fucking disgusting.

True, the correct word for niggers is subspecies.

We are all subspecies. Or tell me, which kind of tiger is the real tiger and not a subspecies?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/NaturalNews

A zero credibility website selling any quack medicine they can make a buck off.

>I still don't know whether Adams really and truly believes in the nonsense he promotes. I really don't and still can't tell. For example, did Adams relocate to Ecuador because he really believes in the "natural" lifestyle or did he do it to escape those pesky laws in the U.S. that frown on selling unproven remedies. I do know, however, that Adams appears to have an utter contempt for his own readers, as evidenced by his repeating outrageous straw men such as the claim that SBM says that susceptibility to disease is totally random and that there's nothing anyone can do about it and bizarre falsehoods like his claim in the Vaccine Zombie video above that vaccines can make your testicles fall off.

>studies genomic and phenotypic variation in ethnically diverse Africans
top kek

I know that, but apparently you do not understand the meaning of sub species. It does not mean inferior or superior, it just means significantly different. Have you taken any big boy classes yet?

>A zero credibility website selling any quack medicine they can make a buck off.
So what, they are linking it from this article from new york times.
nytimes.com/2017/10/12/science/skin-color-race.html

With the author being another kike, Carl Zimmer, and I have not looked that parasite up either. I can just tell by looking at him he is a parasite.
And it has the same sentence from the other parasite.
"The research “dispels a biological concept of race,” Dr. Tishkoff said."

And now that I'm at it, you also write like a parasite.

>It does not mean inferior or superior,
That was my point. I misunderstood you then.
>Have you taken any big boy classes yet?
Oh what a winner you are, I come up with the experiment to prove the difference between races and you try to be sarcastic, dumb fuck.

>phony concept of “race,”
I'm fine with that. So racism must be a phony concept. No more affirmative action. No more race as a protected class. Sounds like something I can work with.

>The studies “clearly show a genetic common ancestry” of most Jewish populations, says Sarah Tishkoff, a geneticist at the University of Pennsylvania, thus indicating a distinct Jewish people through history. Indeed, says Harry Ostrer, a geneticist at New York University Medical School and leader of one of the teams, the genomewide scans used in the studies can detect Jewish ancestry in anonymous DNA samples
hmmm
science.sciencemag.org/content/328/5984/1342.full?rss=1

Just let Netanyahu deal with them. Or let him explain precisely why he does not want them in Israel and then everyone just shuts the fuck up when they get a headshot.

No, you just came out and tried to make me look dumb, when you were on a lower plateau. Pretty much everyone knows what subgroup and subspecies mean. You, lacking even basic knowledge, presumed to have more knowledge than me. What a winner you are.

Get over yourself.

This is what MUTTS call science. Lmao. China will have no such problems facing reality.

You argue like a jew.

>The only thing that really differentiates one person from another is genetic expression

well no shit, the only thing that differentiates us from a chimpanzee is genetic expression too. We share something like 99% DNA with them (some more than others, I guess). But, we also share 85% or so with a mouse.

So does that mean calling a black guy a chimp is not racist anymore, because fundamentally we are all Earthlings?

>the only thing that determines if you're a human or antelope is genetic expression
YOU DON'T SAY???

BUT user
GENETIC EXPRESSION DOESNT MEAN WE'RE DIFFERENT

WE ARE DIFFERENT, BUT EXACTLY THE SAME, BECAUSE OUR DIFFERENCES THAT DON'T EXIST ARE UNIQUE AND EMPOWERING

>hehehe I'm a jew. I have high verbal iq and a feminine mindset. And just like women, Nature has embedded me with a belief that I'm smarter then I really am to better help me convince other people to do my bidding and give them my resources, hehe, Look at me using the word Plateau to the man who proved the fundamental difference between men and women and the human races, I really should gas myself. Instead I just have no response. Hehehe. Hey, look at those niggers!
Fucking vermin

>(((natural news)))
>(((studies)))

>There are genes that define your skin color
>But all of them are the same
>Tough there are different skin colors
>We are practically the same
>I is scientific

>naturalnews

>Tishkoff
Hmmm!

I learn new thing every day! Long live Sup Forums!

then why do blacks keep accusing each other of "acting/talking white"

Irish skangers accuse people of "talkin posh" too.

>Evolution is real
>All humans are the same
>Humans live in all climates
>But humans totally stayed the same
>Skin color, skull shape, etc don't matter
That's like saying dog/cat breeds don't exist

It's pretty amazing to see that people still engage in this asinine deconstructivism. Races are nothing more than human populations that are distinguishable from each other, whether it is in terms of looks or genetic clusters. It's completely asinine to play word games in order to deny that

>naturalnews
the absolute state of shitposters

This is literally newspeak.
We 1984 now.

basically trying to manipulate the way people thing by using the word "race" instead of ethnicity, but still writing the article like it's about ethnicity instead of race.
Jewish tricks, don't fall for them.

>land whale fucks niggers
>makes up fairytale bullshit so that her actions won't be seen as utterly repulsive
>claims whites are the same blacks
>is still fat
>still fucks niggers
>still the goyim eat it all up