People at my uni are retarded. They stick those, with 0.001% black population in Poland

People at my uni are retarded. They stick those, with 0.001% black population in Poland

Noone cares iditos, stop brining americunt culture here

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PATRIOTS!

idiots

I like it :)

nigger

fuck off racist

ha why you mad nigger? jk that's a rhetorical question niggers are always mad. Melanin injections increase anger and aggression, melatonin look it up, stay mad my melanin enriched individual
'We have found, in both human and non-human animals, that darker pigmentation is associated with higher levels of aggression and sexuality (and in humans with lower IQ). Lighter pigmentation is associated with the slow reproductive strategy (K) including lower birth rates, less infant mortality, less violent crime, less HIV/AIDS, plus higher IQ, higher income, and greater longevity.

The correlations between human pigmentation, aggression, and sexuality (and IQ), is further supported by the anthropological and sociological research on “pigmentocracies” (Lynn & Vanhanen, 2006). A pigmentocracy is a society in which status hierarchies are based largely on skin color, with lighter skin denoting higher status and darker skin lower status. Although these are typically explained by the legacy of slavery and imperialism, and although cultural and environmental factors undoubtedly play a substantial role (Rushton & Jensen, 2005), we have focused on genetic pleiotropy to explain the much less known relationship between skin color and behavior.'
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

I appreciate the eagerness, but such actions aren't needed (yet!) in Poland

I agree with you but it's time.

The shitty thing is that no one does that here, in the United States, where it matters.

>they are patriots for copying Amerimutt politics and culture in Poland
I'm sure that when you let Ahmed fuck you in the ass you think you are doing a great service to your country.

But people did spam it all over the US...

You are Russian and therefor, a nigger but with a wrong colour by accident.

It's okay to be white.
Drink zyweic beer

Go back to Germany faggo.

>not being a racist

This. We have more important political concerns than identity politics bullshit.

Eastern Europeans aren't Whites. The term "White" is attributed to wealthy and accomplished nations of North-Western Europe, not poor migrants from Eastern Europe who only benefit from the achievements of their Western neighbours

The percentage of whites in Africa is racist. How dare one race have a higher population than another, especially in their own country.

I don't care, I think it's funny

Targets SJWs, use your head

Hmm, I should bring those to the faculty of social studies at my University, just to see how all those libtards get buttmad.

That's why I didn't post any where I live. My state's nearly all white, so it would have been pointless

it's the same as protesting against refugees lol

literally nobody wants to go to poland but yet people there march against refugees, what a retarded people

These type of people aren't actually oppressed so the black population isn't relevant. These people just 'feel' oppressed because their forms of media brainwashes them to feels oppressed. I mean good do you have to be at brainwashing to get white men to feel oppressed? That's next level brainwashing.

I'll take Irony for 200, Alex.

DDDDDAILY DOUBLEEEE

well post ITS OKAY TO BE MUSLIM-BLACK instead
the point is to create some fucking chaos