Found these all over campus

Stashed in books, on tables, in bathrooms and under doors were these little booklets. I'm sick and tired of being shamelessly propagandized to, and I want to do something about it. With some help and suggestions from you goys, a redpilled version could be produced, akin to the "It's ok to be white" posters, but instead in the form of a packet like this one. I will produce and disseminate them in the same way they did, and if all goes well these should get some pretty good exposure.

I'm posting the rest of the packet now

have a bump for intrest

Why would I listen to any braindead nigger who couldn't even make a proper pamphlet on the computer?

How lazy and stupid do you have to be?

What kind of niggery is this?

I want those Drugs

When I was young it wasn't hard to do what can be done today with printing multiple copies of things. It's just people can do it more regularly and we have crazy fucking SJW loonballs that make up this kind of psychotic rambling.

>tracing over pencil in marker
Women are literally children.

>Someone wrote all that out

>numbers to call: suicide hotline and homeless shelter
>hide in the bathroom :)
>a fucking leaf
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>ur
>Dont

Just put a sign that says it's okay to be white wherever you find one.

I like that idea, but i thought a pamphlet with some info and arguments would be impactful in a different way. something that people can carry around with them, sort of like an intro to resisting cultural marxism.

Having a counter pamphlet could make for an entertaining shitshow.

Jesus Christ, this are the ramblings of a madman. Should be placed on some sort of list.

Collect as many as you can and write different racial slurs in each one then recirculate them

>Use your privilege to educate others.
Oh don't worry, I will.
KEK

looks like it was written by a child