Swiss Refugee Day - I need redpills

So our school made a Refugee Day...
It more like left propanda

>There are 7 presentations we had to choose 1
>Event is mandatory
>4/7 Presenters are female (even though 98%of refugees are male)
>Only success stories

So basically they want to tell us how NICE and HELPFUL refugees will be...

I need some redpills/facts, I want to trigger some snowflakes. Help please!

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pls

There has not been a single fact or statistic anywhere that says Europe has improved because of taking in third world migrants into their countries.

>but these poor refugees, they come from a war zone!

And they've turned Europe into a Warzone. If you notice since 2014 you'll see a massive increase in crime, sexual assault, rape, terrorism, it's not the native population that suddenly decided to start behaving like a bunch of animals its the fact that we foolishly let these people into our countries.

Yeah alright, any stats to harden the point?

Good luck with that, most countries started to censor crime statistics as soon as things got ugly. I'd search for danish or norwegian ones if I were you, best probability of success

What do I look like? A search engine? Sweden, France, Germany, The UK, are all famous for their new and improved "No-Go Zones" scattered about the countries. These zones have the heaviest concentration of migrants and are deemed the most dangerous places in the Europe. That's merely one example.

I strongly advise againts this. Hide your power level in public.

Perfekt, danke mein Kamerad!

Should be enough for a good start of your research. If Switzerland falls, the world falls.

Switzerland is a model of the benefits of segregation.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

Hello Mr google.
Yeah I heard about Sweden needing a SWAT equivalent to enter the migrant area

And why would they need to do that? Are the refugees not peaceful and loving people fleeing from a Warzone? Why on Earth would government forces be needed to enter a area controlled by them?

This OP. Unless you're really popular and have a lot of friends backing you up don't reveal your powerlevel.

let me guess, Genève?

Can you source these? I'm not doubting you, but you gotta say where you got these stats because "oh pol said so" is not an argument.

Could you elaborate on why , I have some friends but Im already known for being overly edgy

Zürich

close enough

Off by 1 :)