Éire/pol/ - Through The Night edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/WMGvQ2v-ZRM
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922950-foster-criticism-government/
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922888-further-talks-between-the-taosieach-and-the-fianna-fail/
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brendan-howlin-declares-labour-are-ready-for-a-general-election-36350191.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/luke-ming-flanagan-at-centre-of-controversy-after-calling-female-worker-a-puppy-36357904.html
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-election-3717896-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/talks-aimed-election-fianna-fail-taoiseach-3718516-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=LrldHMTJ_pM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for big Hugh

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Foster criticises 'megaphone diplomacy' of Irish Government
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922950-foster-criticism-government/

>Talks continue between parties in bid to avoid election
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922888-further-talks-between-the-taosieach-and-the-fianna-fail/

>Trawl reveals O'Sullivan told Department about legal dispute over McCabe motivation
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/

>Brendan Howlin declares Labour are 'ready' for a general election
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brendan-howlin-declares-labour-are-ready-for-a-general-election-36350191.html

>Luke 'Ming' Flanagan at centre of controversy after calling female worker a 'puppy'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/luke-ming-flanagan-at-centre-of-controversy-after-calling-female-worker-a-puppy-36357904.html

>EU chief backs Ireland's tough stance on Border
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html

>Tánaiste Frances Fitzgerald to allow name to go forward in Dublin Mid West general election convention
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-election-3717896-Nov2017/

>We're doing everything we can': Crunch talks to take place this evening to avert a snap election
thejournal.ie/talks-aimed-election-fianna-fail-taoiseach-3718516-Nov2017/

>Timely opinion poll shows FG dropping and FF catching
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/

Have a comfy night, fellow Micks, and may tomorrow bring you all pats.

amine fags out reee

Awesome! A True Monster

That's Eoghan Ruadh lad

Everyone ITT voting NO in the referendum are virgins who have no chance of getting someone pregnant at a bad time

shouting is not good oratry

also note that there are no shots of the audience, no one wants to be associated with this party. complete lack of confidence from the membership. why is it the only support for them appear to be polposters?

Well at least he can probably win a seat in Roscommon? I don't know how any SERIOUS party could have this kind of stuff as a policy.

And of course he loves west brits. An engorged aversion to foreigners is a very english trait indeed.

I dont know how this man could be considered as anything other than a joke. Danny Healy Rae has more respect on a national level than he does. And the Healy Rae family as a whole are more Irish than any of the """"1000"""" members of the National Party or their west brit or american PLAGUES on our nation. We can build a new ireland, but we won't do it by regressing - like this man, his backers, the trolls on here want.

Seriously. Ming is a better politician than him, or any person this party hopes to get elected.

Stop posting anime.

#
>The only people of good stock and intelligence are the upper classes and nobility, who for the most part remained in Britain
Hahahahahaha! Get the fuck out of here you kike loving limey!
British nobility and old wealth has heavy Jewish admixture in it thanks to Cromwell

NigelXSchlomo

reveal flag lefty

you wouldnt be complaining if it was 10 muzzies impregnated by us wud ya

Firstly, it doesn't. Secondly, how is that even relevant to the point I was making? Embarrassing.

Well, lads, how are we doing?

>please address my points calmly and seriously
>LMAO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOUR A VIRGIN

But alright fine since you're clearly new here.
Thats retarded, we're against abortion based on morals not on self serving decadence, have you ever heard of abstinence?

You need a bit of shouting to get crowds excited and anyway this isn't the full speech.

The audience is hidden so they are not doxxed.

''How could any serious party disagree with me'', you are aware gay marriage didn't pass by a large margin right? He could win a seat in other counties.
Healy Raes are liked because they build roads and aren't hard in their politics to begin with.
''I dont like how many members they have so they dont have them''
Hes less Irish than traitors and americans why? because you disagree with his politics?

So the only way to 'progress' or build a new Ireland is by following the exact politics you personally want that include:
>Foreign involvement in our affairs
>Cultural destruction
>Child murder
>Public sodomy
>Secualrity

Fuck off, where did you even get the link to this thread?

Friendly reminder Irish women love Halal COCK.

fug I accidentally used the wrong pic

Can we go back to this. Posters are extremely important for getting the ones who will never look at internet politics.

Really now?

this is quite ironic coming from you Ahmed

Right so! I have a few I can share, nothing New most of you have probably already seen em before

All bongs should kill themselves

knowing Harry the marriage is going to be a complete failure and they wont last 3 years

>this predicted harry being a racemixer
youtube.com/watch?v=LrldHMTJ_pM

coinnigh ort!(go on)

why is it so dark just south of dublin? some sort of a marsh or a bog?

the royal familys property etc should be looted

What an eijit marrying a 36 year old mixed race divorcee when he could probably get an unspoiled early 20s European girl of good stock to produce many heirs with.

Wicklow mountains probably.

How did someone like Prince Charles give an offspring like Harry? he's such a mess

You say this as if the royal bloodlines of Europe aren't already corrupted and full of shitskin blood. Most "European" monarchs literally share blood with Muhammad.

Shíl mé gur 'lean ort' é? An dtig leat ceachtar acu a úsáid?

this desu

>fixed.png
this
have a rare provo

I think you mean James Hewitt lad

Your women went the extra step and TOOK Halal cock in Rotherham and Rochdale, so the last country to have the moral high ground on this is fucking England

nice posters

don't you have a shit thread to get back to?
this kills the roasties toastie

What do we think of Millennial Woes, lads? I think he's comfy.

Also, what happened to The Don? Is he dead?

I'm in a shit thread now, mutt.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

there also this, but I'm a bit iffy on it, Thoughts?

usaidtear "coinnigh ort" i Ros na Run

Needs more context, perhaps a couple of photos of degeneracy there would help drive the point home.

I was going for a bit of subtlety with that one, but there is THIS

All Provos are """rare"""

thou art homosexual

This is what the Jews have been doing to western churches. Not just catholic but COE etc. pushing faggot priests , women priests and so on and on, in order to completely subvert the churches and destroy them from within.

try make them short and stuff redpills in

Anglican Church in Australia donated millions of dollars to the 'No' campaign. Roman C*tholics overwhelmingly voted for 'Yes' to marriage "equality".

>american talks up his racial purity

nil aon brathach agam. If any of those muzzies wanted an abortion I would be happy to let them get one.

>have you ever heard of abstinence?
Yeah. It's not for everyone. Having babies is also not for everyone. From where does the INP draw their moral authority?

>You need a bit of shouting to get crowds excited
yes you need to get crowds excited if you have policies that will one day require mobs to enforce

>so they are not doxxed.

>He could win a seat in other counties.
Roscommon is the only county it didn't get a majority in.

>because you disagree with his politics?
To a large degree, yes. Also I don't like him. Or this mini cult of personality you all have going on here.

> because they build roads and aren't hard in their politics to begin with.
Because they work hard. They work for their community. And all the people who choose to live in Chiarrai. This fella has been fighting lost causes since his Youth Defense days.

>Hes less Irish than traitors and americans why? because you disagree with his politics?
No, I'm saying he AND the west brits AND the americans who support him are not an iota as irish as the healy raes. Because I dont like their politics, yes.

>Foreign involvement in our affairs
Unavoidable. Might as well be on the winning team.

>Cultural destruction
Nothing is getting destroyed. You have idealised notions of the past.
>Child murder
A foetus isn't a child. Also 800 babies.

>Public sodomy
Social conservatism is gayer than public sodomy. And what is public sodomy? Are you saying there's lads fucking each other on the streets?

>Secualrity
This was a part of the fuckin 1916 Proclamation.
>Fuck off, where did you even get the link to this thread?
I have been posting on Sup Forums for the last decade. I come to pol when I want to read things that piss me off and I want to remind folks that this place isn't the echochamber you think it is.

Based pope

yea, I feared it was too long

just found this

lol we're 9 steps up from you. Thanks for destroying yourself. Also nice to see you have dispensed wit the meme flags for once

Are you the man I have a fight with?

Fucking hell. Someone should tell that dopey old bastard that there wasn't a fucking state to issue documents back then so no such thing as an undocumented migrant.

fite me burger man

Ah tuigim. B'fhéidir is rud Ultach é

Got a chuckle out of that one

In due time, in due time

No here gives a fuck about the pope ya stupid cunt and no one gives a fuck about Republicans either so fuck off elsewhere ya sad twat.

>doesn't take into account Mexicans and other mestizos
wew

Well look who's here...