CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

>wake up at 5 am
>travel 1 and a half hour by train to get to work
>train full of dindus, air saturated with their smell
>ticket inspector doesn't even bother asking for their ticket, since he would only get assaulted
>train station is already filled with shitskins chilling on their phone
>work my ass off as a wagecuck
>finally get to leave
>station is still full of oogas, listening to nog music with speakers, sitting on their baboon asses and doing generally nothing productive

WILL THIS NIGHTMARE EVER END POL? WHY EVEN LIVE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/khOaAHK7efc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fire up the ovens

start the nationalist movement again

RACE WAR WHEN?

As soon as the Gibs me dats end. The greatest chimpout of all time will ensue. The west will either be cleansed in the fire of ethnic violence or it will drown in a sea of shitskin subhumans.

My dear friend, I feel your pain greatly.
Every conservative Man must go through these same feelings, the feelings of anger when he realizes that his hard work for the community isn't used for the community at all, only for foreign monkeys with no sense of humanity.
We all deserve better than this. The only outcome is that enough Men will say enough and start their own communities/shoot the monkeys.
It is not easy and I am in no position to say this, but reconsider your life choices, change the way of your life. No Man should live like this.
You have worked hard for your people, but they do not listen, so start to work for yourself.

I JUST WANT THEM TO GO BACK

For my people

Where do you live?
I was in Rome last year and was surpised
by the amount of Indians (or pakis) and niggers there.
I took the tram once and was literally sorrounded by foreign shitskins.
Much worse than in Buenos Aires.

Buy a car Mario.

I live near Time, stazione Termini is a literal hellhole

Rome*

I'm broke af burgerbro, if only the government would care about us instead of the new europeans...

>Travelling 1.5 hours on a train for work
>Work doesn't even pay well enough to buy First Class.

Holy fuck.

Get another job!

t. Business owner who frequently travels between 10 to 12 hours (in total- there and back) every other day in First Class. Bollocks would I do that for a telesales role or a job flipping burgers. Fuck right off.

Sort your life out, OP!

>To quote Alan Watts..
"What would you like to do if money werent no option?"
youtu.be/khOaAHK7efc

You have NO excuse being a "wagecuck". NONE. You've simply chose to be where you are now. But is it really what you want? What do you REALLY want to do?? Do that!

Fuck me, I feel like I'm on /adv/...

when you invest in cryptos and ride the wave to millions idiot

Buy first class Luigi

Probably not. But what do they listen to? Italian rap? Pidgin hip hop? I honestly want to know. And if it's African, how did they record that and distribute it?

>Just get a better job m8
>Youth unemployment rate is 40%
>Only place I found after 3 years of searching
>Meanwhile nogs live on gibs
I unironically want ww3 to happen

Pay denbts and maybe they would.

The more (((integrated))) listen to """italiani""" nog rappers that literally sing about fucking white women and being rich doing nothing, the others listen to whatever chimp shit they call music

DENBTS IS THEFT