Operation body size

The plan is simple we get the sjws and femmanists to attack the vegans/vegaterians by convincing the sjws that vegans/vegaterians are against the idea of being healthy at all sizes because of how healthy the vegans/vegaterians are then once they are at war we will support the vegans/vegaterians then hopefully red pill some veggies and get some keks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFmhQyWfsns
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsUnUAAIdug
farmforward.com/ending-factory-farming/
aspca.org/animal-cruelty/farm-animal-welfare
huffingtonpost.com/nil-zacharias/its-time-to-end-factory-f_b_1018840.html
foxnews.com/health/2014/05/23/dangers-associated-with-factory-farmed-meat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vegans can be healthy?

sound good

you are the same retards from the avocado threads earlier on, nobody fall for this, journo honeypot

sage

why don't you just honestly present your ideas to these vegans you want to convert? if your ideals can stand on their own when presented without all this bullshit then I'm sure the vegans will join whatever cause.

At some point it will be worth pointing out that Hitler was a vegan.

Bad plan, won't gain any traction. A lot of vegans put on weight after switching, high sugar/refined carbs/hfcs. Think twinkies and shit. Better pitting body positive movement against fitness community (already pretty refilled in some cases.

*redpilled

>vegans
>twinkies

No because we want the sjws to look bad so that it is easier for the veggies to see them as a threat then we can easily make the veggies join us well the smart ones and when they attack the veggies we can enjoy the keks

Divide and conquer is an effective technique. but this one isn't very convincing. i think it needs more brainstorming.

I agree so what suggestions do you have

please remember that vegans are hopelessly retarded and do better mental loop de loops than a pilot

the left as you call it barely exists, theres a rag tag collection of single interest groups who really dont align at all, who only exist in the vapour thin online realm where users are rewarded for virtue signalling. they are about as legitimate as the fabricated controlled op that is the 'alt right'.
theyve been eating themselves for a couple of years, they dont need any help at all.
we saw the support antifa had on the 4th of november, months of hyping up a date, huge investment to trigger the supposed left and right of society to come out, to the point there were people online who genuinely thought they were about to start a revolution but that hysteria only ever existed online. on leftypol there were people thinking hundreds of thousands would march when in reality it was about 2-300 per city, with zero interest from anyone else.

my enemy are the people pulling the strings behind both the left and the right, you cant kill the puppet master by tying a few knots in their puppets string.

Eh just say being veggie is racist cus it monetarily works against black culture.

Seems a might easier to push, although I think this was already tried.

The more stupid the easier to manipulate

//151143021

Test

Ben Shapiro thinks veganism and vegetarianism are okay.

Test

Test what

Leafty logic is normally if the right like it its bad so i think we should see if that applies to this comment

I've contributed to Sup Forums psy-ops. Do I get shekels?

But, where is this being staged?

Social media as far as you can get it

a lot of sjws ARE vegans, how many right wing vegans do you see? this is kind of a flawed project from the get-go.

All vets get shekles and from your gif i guess you are saying you can manipulate the masses and if that is correct then come on in and help us win

Don't worry, they already do this, and nobody seems to give a shit

Hitler was a vegertaerian

What do you mean sorry

Here's the scene:
Title is a bit overblown, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFmhQyWfsns

The fat vegan schism already happened. Healthy people who don't eat animals for health reasons are called plant-based eater/dieter.

Vegansim is about compassion for the animals. They don't care about looks. Most are fat sjw's with purple hair. The one's who aren't, do it for more spiritually based reasons. Neither crowds are about body shaming.

The race thing is a BIG issue in that community.

The argument is access to information about the issue and how to prepare the food. Both exploit nigger ignorance.

Can niggers feel compassion?

Can they cook oatmeal, potatoes, beans and rice?

The issue makes people go into white savior mode...

Red meat for woke niggers...

Thank you for the vid and it just shows how willing for discusion we are unlike the left and that is why we must take advantage of the lefts with us or against us attitude and use it to make us look good

Someone did suggest that the fitness community would be a better target

Veggies and vegans is a niche place to recruit, the idea can be applied to the larger fitness community, this could be an olive branch of the effort for sure.

Yes...there are right-wing ones. There's actually a YoTube community for them and the SJW sect is well aware of it LOL

The project should focus on race.

It's a slam dunk...

bullets are cheeper than broccoli then present healthy eating or death or some shit

I don't really care whether someone is vegetarian in the first place, I'm probably 95% vegan myself, but sjws make something insignificant like dietary preference a political thing.

Well we need to find a way to get the sjws to attack so we need to spread this quickly and convincinly

Then take advantage of how quick they are to make something political it doesnt matter what the group is as long as we can get the sjws to attack said group and then get them to flea to us

Does this involve eating raw onions.

Doesnt matter

should i make a psyops emblem with hide the truth, manipulate information, use intimidation as a motto?

Yeah, tons of foods have vitamins added, beans and nuts have plenty of protein.
Vegetarians can get quite fat if they eat fried food all the time.

>Do I get shekels?
In hell.

Vegan bodybuilders are very cut and have healthy organs user.
Lean muscle. No need to eat mercury tuna owned by nancy pelosi family.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsUnUAAIdug

Hell yeah 4chans millitary psyop branch

We need an actual plan OP

Spread the idea that veggies and the fitness community are against sjws idea of healthy at all sizes by any means then once the sjws attack we try to get the veggies and fitness people to join our side as they will see sjws as an enemy ok

We could frame 'working out' as a form of 'body-privilige' If you work out and get swoll, you are increasing 'toxic masculinity' and intimidating women by being bigger than they are. Do we have any plants in Liberals Arts?

Sup Forums is:
>Anti globalization
>Anti degenerate
>Vegetarian

The vegans can be trained to fight dirty and be utilized as ruthless shock troops.

This man needs a promotion

If they win they can have an autonomous region in kekistan

Tickles

We could say that to stop having body priverlige you need to eat meat and get fat as to make you equal to the sjw whales providing equalerty no saine person whould buy it

Is vegan/vegetarian wrong? I jut don't like corporate meat. It grosses me out. It's got a weird grey hue to it. All started in public schools. There is just some soylent green tier shit going on with that goop.

>20 posts
>55 replies
Sounds like some vegans really bothered you user. Did they hurt your feefees?

farmforward.com/ending-factory-farming/
aspca.org/animal-cruelty/farm-animal-welfare
huffingtonpost.com/nil-zacharias/its-time-to-end-factory-f_b_1018840.html
foxnews.com/health/2014/05/23/dangers-associated-with-factory-farmed-meat.html

No we ard gonna try and red pill them against sjws thats all