Have gf

>Have gf
>want to radicalize her
wat do?

>have baby
>say that you both need to secure the existence of your family and provide a good future for your children

just be with her while being the dominant part in the relationship. then she will naturally adjust, no need to do anything more really.

>Radicalizing the neutral position.
It's those regressives who are the radicals.

>50s family ideal
>radicalize
The absolute state of civilization...

You talk about being a radical like it's a bad thing.

Bump. But dont overdo the dominance. Have some sense about it. Be a protector and provider, not an overseer. Shell gradually fall into her role and come to mirror you naturally.

>>want to radicalize
benis in anus

If it's a normal thing it shouldn't be categorized as radical.

I just used a pic I had on hand. What's funny is that insisting on having a traditional family is going to be considered "radical" in 15 years if things keep going they way they currently are.

Go slow and steady in redpilling her, friend.

Start with jokes and memes

so how do you guys maintain a red pilled long time relationship?

it's already considers radical and old fashioned and sexist tbhfam

this
t. redpilled gf owner

These are correct. Women shape themselves to what the men they love believe. When I met my wife she had just voted for Obama in 2008. She was doing what he libfuck brother was influencing her to do. After 9 years together she's essentially a nazi and asks me who "we" are voting for every time we go out to vote.

>who "we" are voting for
As any good wife should

wish i followed the advice being given in this thread when i was with my ex. 10/10 looks and body, and honestly a wonderful personality i miss very much -- could've been my soulmate for all i know. but she was insufferably liberal and that was (secretly) a large reason why i broke up with her.

ultimately she got several tattoos, dyed her hair retarded colors, and is probably sleeping around.

if only i knew then what i know now.

pic related

>radicalize

You consider your own views radical? That's a red flag for a fad mindset.

I don't know. Just talk to her sensibly and probe. You should already know her interests. Appeal to them.

She's pretty much apolitical and doesn't watch the news or anything. Am I basically working with a blank canvas here?

> Be ugly and short
> Can't get gf
> ????
> Fourth Reich?

blank canvas best canvas

>soulmate
There was a girl in 7th grade that made my heart leap the first time I saw her, first and so far only time that's happened. Was too much a beta cuck at the time to do anything about it. She ended up getting blacked the next year and it stings a little when I can't sleep at night and my mind drifts off to that side of things.

>blank canvas
not exactly. She probably has normie bluepilled defaults, but she won't be dedicated to them like a lefty would be. Also depends on where you are. Rural might be easier to redpill, city or suburban might be harder.

True

>blacked in 8th grade
i'm sorry to say it user but she's a whore. move on.

i popped my gf's cherry senior year of highschool (first time for both of us, and she was only the second girl i've ever kissed). been single since then. heartbreaking shit.

it's been a little over a year and i still think about her every goddamn day
>inb4 i'm a fag
honestly don't know how i'll ever get over it

Tell her the most important thing in life is to live in a great community. Direct her to any "Best Places to Live" guide. Overwhelmingly white communities.
Last, move there and be white.
What, you thought you should explain philosophy and politics to a woman?

slowly give her subtle red pills without revealing your power level. Try and lead the conversation onto political memes and start out by finding common ground. Last but not least, do not escalate the conversation into a debate.

Yes, but she will still have built in defenses from school and society. You can't just be on a long drive in the car one day and break the silence with "so most of the jews who died in the holocaust were the result of disease and starvation stemming from allied bombing of rail lines, and the germans were not committing mass genocide and hitler was a good guy fighting for the existence of Europe against jewry and degeneracy" and think she'll be like "wow, neat, thanks for the info babe, love ya".

I found with my wife I would do well redpilling much in the way that Sup Forums threads do. We message back and forth on google hangouts during the day on occasion while I'm at work, so I would send her some links to totally absurd SJW nonsense and not really comment on it, and wait for her reaction. Then I would add in some stuff like "don't you think it's disgusting they want to let trannies into the bathroom to take a piss next to little girls?" or something of that nature, maybe mention degeneracy and how transgendered people are mentally ill. Slow and steady is key, and it works a lot like parenting daughters, something I learned about a long time ago from something my dad said:

If you flat out forbid your daughter to do something, she will want to do it because teenagers are rebellious against their fathers, therefore telling your daughter she is not allowed to date niggers is self-defeating and WILL result in her dating a nigger. The better course of action is to never even tell her who she can or can't or even should/shouldn't date. Instead, when you see examples of degenerate scum, make it a point to laugh at them to your daughter. Say how sad they are, and how disappointed their families must be, etc. etc. This will reinforce in her mind that intermixing is laughably stupid and though she is not forbidden from it, she will be derided and ridiculed by her entire family if she were to ever step outside of her race.

With time man, with time. I took two years after breaking up with my first girl. It was our first time for everything together but over time she became a hardcore feminist and I was a bluepilled cuck who couldn't manage myself let alone another person. But with time I got better and now I am working to make myself the best possible person I can be. The rest will fall into line I am sure.

I've moved on, but the endless "what could have been"s ya know? As for getting over her, time and self improvement. Make yourself better than the man you were before.

this with family members as well. my whole family is looking more and more redpilled, one conversation at a time

>Wanting a happy functioning family is radical
I want off this ride guys. Happiness doesn't exist anymore. There is only escapism.

That's literally me. It's been years since, and I still think about her a lot. You just gotta focus on yourself, and eventually you'll find someone else. The "one person for everyone" thing is a meme. There's general compatability between people. You just gotta find someone who fits that with you

Is it just me, or is wojack becoming /ourmeme/ like pepe was during the election? He's been becoming more and more popular

Sup Forums is becoming /r9k/

fuck

is wojack popular there? I've never been for more than 5 mins

Fuck her real good to Hitler speeches. Like Pavlov's dog.

sex before marriage is degenerate, but holy fucking kek

>gf hates SJWs and makes fun of trannies and radical feminists
>listens to nigger hip hop and watches normie tv and supports abortion and shit

Is she redpillable?

depends how into the nigger music she is. Has she been blacked? I'd say she's pretty primed for redpilling. Hating faminist and SJWs is half the battle already won desu

Get a good job and take care of her.

Learn how to caffeinate her hamster.

Once she's really into you and desires you, she'll be open to anything.

Women don't think like us, user.

No she hasn't. She is into normie nigger music like Beyonce and Chance the Rapper, but she also is into a lot of punk and indie music which despite some leftist faggotry is almost entirely white.

She supports Bernie though.

Dude... She's prime redpilling material. Just ease her in. Play the long game. Godspeed, and God bless, user.

She's fine just steer your kids towards whiteness

When i first dated my qt she was one of those emo relics from 2008. The whole straight fringe coloured green hair, dressed like a schoolgirl with quirky shirts and stupid makeup. Voted greens, athiest edgy etc.

Now she keeps her natural blonde hair has a normal side fringe, dresses normal, stopped listening to anime'ish and screamo songs, is delving back into religion as i showed her Peterson. Is a lot happier than the bugwoman, depressed "ultra quirky indvidualist" she once was. She grew up like she should have but her father was absent.

Put a babby in her.
Motherhood generally makes women protective and more conservative.

Wojack works on a few key levels. In a community like this that (((for the most part))) is ideologically tight-knit, he is a blank yet friendly face in which we can project our own image and ideals, as well as those of our ideological brethren. Wojack is all of us, lads.

Also, His blank, boring, yet friendly face belies his existential and emotional complexities. It adds a slight overtone of irony to his being, which always helps.

thats how its meant to be
politics is for men dummy

should've posted this one desu

have another, frens

I found this to be a good start

I've managed to "radicalize" my girlfriend and shes born in Afghanistan.

Not sure how that happened.

>tfw no gf

it's fine. you just get to be autistic with getting /fit/ and /lit/ without having some cunt nagging you for ignoring her.

>tfw I don't have that classic "evolution of a Sup Forums user" with the freaking out, then hanging self, then the freaking out and books and weight lifting then eventually become Hitler

Just watched Eyes Wide Shut with my qt and got her reading Them: Adventures With Extremists (in which Alex Jones crashes Bohemian Grove in simple lighthearted normie-freindly prose)

Slow and steady

>reading Alex Jones
why? He's a nut

Heres what you do OP
Make some black friends and pay them to rape her.
Trust me she'll fukin hate niggers after that
Did this with my ex and she became a conservative so quick

Pepe and Wojak are two sides of the same coin imho. Mischief and remorse, derision and longing, offense and defense, hate and love.

abnormal =/= bad

>force gf to read book
>realizes how stupid commie idealism is
>”ya a fucking kike wrote that”
>gf becomes nazi
Thanks gommies

This

>paying niggers to cuck you
Fucking Grade-A leafpost, brother.

God, we are fucking poetic bunch aren't we?

Not quite as nutty as you think...

Anyway the book is by ((Jon Ronson)), a witty humorist. He just meets Jones at one point and investiagtes the Bilderberg group with him. It's a great entry-level redpill even a bemused Clinton-voter could pick up

I was super into Jones about 5 years back, but after a while it was just the same shit every day and I moved on. I guess he primed me for the JQ because I was already convinced there was a "man behind the curtain" but idk, he's just TOO nutty imo

Burger-user, that...that pic describe the hopeless situation us leaves are in. Morne us during our younger days, when we fought side by side. :')

You know I will, brother.

Don't touch me nigga

This. My parents constantly did this towards degenerates ghetto people and now she's didn't even want to go to schools filled with spic gettho people

...okay

We need more men like you in the world user. Godspeed!!

This made me realize you don't need to meet a trad girl, if they're already trad they will hopefully have lots of kids, it's perhaps more important to convert than anything else