CONYERS COMMITS SUICIDE-3 BULLETS TO THE HEAD

Welp, he did it! He just shot himself in the back of the head 4 times and threw his own dead body over a bridge.

Conyers released a statement with a veiled threat about exposing all of Congress' dirty laundry.

How much longer before he can't take it anymore?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/democrat-conyers-threatens-take-whole-damn-swamp/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Conyers#Prison
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goddamn I'll need to get more beer and popcorn for this. There's nothin better than a uppity nigger scorned.

that coon won't say shit

>"The lawyer for Rep. John Conyers hinted the Michigan Democrat may take down “many others” with him if he is pushed too hard!"
Time to push him too hard.

Well then
His comments via this statement will certainly make a good starting place for the "ethics" "inquiry" about to happen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Conyers#Prison

Don't forget about his classy wife...
>Prison for Bribery

>During a heated council meeting discussing the deal, she told Isaac Robinson, a white official of the Teamsters union, that most of the people that work at the show

> "don't look like me. They look like you."
She was quick to deny any implications of racism to the media when questioned about the comments.

> Conyers went on to claim "Black people cannot be racist"

>Monica
Was that his wife or his daughter?

Technically she's his stepwife and "cousin"

>stepwife and "cousin"
Oh boy. His sexual impropriety is boundless

As a Detroiter I am shocked. Conyers is
>well-established
>a reliable distributor of gibsmedats
>perpetually in "trouble" -- and because of women -- but not to where he's really in trouble
>dependent on a constituency that does not give a fuck about a grown ass man chasing skirt
I wonder if he was pressured into this by Democrat leadership and the threats are his way of striking back.

They didnt like how he was getting steamrolled in the Judiciary committee by Goodlatte, Gaetz, Biggs, Franks, etc T.B.H.

The best is if you watch that whole thing, the union guy was not being arrogant at all, he was kowtowing the whole time, and he got that as a response. Every white person needs to be made to understand that your little Beatles-background-music hippie act will be met with physical violence and totally unprovoked hostility.

I so wish this wasn't fake news it would make my day.

>.thegatewaypundit.com

There is the fact that the man makes Ben Carson look like Mighty Mouse after six bumps and an espresso.

Statement from Conyers' lawyer in Twitter.

Provide link please

NPR had heavily repeated unpaid advertisements for wife-killer Patton Oswalt today.

I don't have one to hand but I'll dig it up, it was years ago.

>!= an argument

Stare at this picture Sup Forums
Look at the calendar and date
Stare at it some more

This is what everything would look like if only niggers were in charge
And it instantly would get worse from there

give me an idea for a sign.. I'll got stand out in front of his offices.. I have nothing better to do

I guess I should clarify for my own safety: I wish it were true for Conyers to roll over on congress, not for OP's clickbait thread subject to be true.

The whole thing is crashing from coast to coast

>Many would be out of work, including members of the house, the senate and even the president

Wew

>as that his wife or his daughter?
sauce on that? very interesting

What it is
What it is
What it is

Dis anyone stop and think that these accusations are completely false, ir atleast greatly exaggerated? Why? Because these politicians are taking the plea bargain. They will confirm the allegations are "true" resign from office never to hold power again in exchange for testimony against bigger fish.

how can we meme this into happening

>bigger fish
In this case that would be who? Do you not think that Conyers is as described, or at least was in the past?

Clintons, bushes, Fed reserve, obamas, CIA, etc. People who may not be in the public spotlight like bankers, ceos