CNN

They are coming after us bros.

Tonight we dine in hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/news/318794-cnn-host-fake-news-the-n-word-for-journalists
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/news/318794-cnn-host-fake-news-the-n-word-for-journalists
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUT I THOUGHT Q WAS A LARP?

I want Erin Burnett out front so she can back that ass up tbqh

CNN has been discredited by the president himself.

I wonder who she had to blow to get a job at CNN?

Even if Q was real he/she's being promoted by CNN. So was Richard Spencer...he turned out to be a crypto-Communist. What the redpill? Here you go:

Israel is behind everything and the Rothschilds are behind Israel.

she used to be a citibank shill

We coined the term "fake news" but now stop using it because its being used back on us. FUCKING STOP.

She is One Beautiful woman shame she on CNN

if CNN starts talking about Q then it is a CONFIRMED Mossad psy op

She's married to James Dimon

Actually, (((they))) coined the term fake news for stuff like Breitbart and Infowars - Trump and his supporters just turned it around on them. That's the joke.

BAN IT
ENFORCE THE BAN

My bad she's married to David Rubulotta

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

>We coined the term "fake news"

no, (((they))) did and it backfired on them mostly due to trump calling them fake news all the time

Who is this Sup Forums?

KEK

I think leaf was talking from CNN perspective.

"The name MagaPill is a riff on “red pill,” a term popular with white nationalists and others on the far right. A metaphor based on a plot line from The Matrix, it refers to the process of normalizing extreme views. MagaPill is also active on Gab, a social network favored by white nationalist and banned from the Google app store violating its hate speech policy."

You literally cannot make this shit up. Real people writing real articles. Real life.

How long till matrix is affiliated with the KKK?

>free press
>ban terms
I'm not even surprised

The only Q who is legit one in (pic.)
Don't worry in hell my power level is much higher;
so high in fact I could bring ice cream & it wouldn't melt.

love it how they always use "banned from x" as a form of argument

So what IS magapill? I was going to start a thread to ask this had one not been up already.

Ive been here since 2007.
AMA

TURN ON CNN

thanks m8, she's beautiful

>tfw nothing about magapill

>mommy, why are you and dad fighting?

>We coined the term 'fake news'
Are you new here?

I'm an idiot. I just realized you were mimicking CNN.

There's no way Cuomo actually said that. No fucking way. Your pic is fake news.

Who's this Sup Forums fella and what is he doing with these pills?

Oh, the irony.

So many newfags here don't even know that TRUMP coined the term fake news.

do you like mudkipz?

>what is MAGA PILL?
shouldn't it be what is the MAGA PILL? Why are they talking like that?

wtf is a magapill?
>fucking plebbit jews

You understand that you cunts are the target audience and watching this shit is keeping them alive?

JEWSNEWS

>watching a free stream put on probably by some guy in russia is keeping CNN alive

trying to keep it more cryptic and obscure like we communicate using some secret language and our own grammar.
It's a basic dehumanization technique used in war propaganda. If you dehumanize your enemy, it is more difficult to empathize with their beliefs and humanity.
Jew shit.

All publicity is good publicity, this isn't a new concept.
Even if 9/10 of you watch that garbage on a stream there's the other 1 watching it on the site or on tv.

He did say it, though.
thehill.com/homenews/news/318794-cnn-host-fake-news-the-n-word-for-journalists

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/news/318794-cnn-host-fake-news-the-n-word-for-journalists

>A metaphor based on a plot line from The Matrix, it refers to the process of normalizing extreme views.
It refers to leaving fantasy land and accepting the cold hard truth. So the total opposite of what journalists spew.

>it refers to the process of normalizing extreme views.

love how they twist the meanings of things to fit their agenda. Red pill=a hard, factual truth would arouse too much curiosity in the normies

I still can't get over how most people refer to nigger as "the n-word", (((they))) did a good job at making it something abominable to even speak.