*BOOM* *BANG* *BOOM*

*BOOM* *BANG* *BOOM*

That's the sound of DEATH GUN killing you inside your favourite video game, which game could you beat him at, the REAPER OF GUN GALE ONLINE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJMLfACod48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tic tac toe

Halo.

E.Y.E

Mineycrafta

osu!

At least there's no death there in multiplayer. I'll pick something unreadable, like from the Aspire contests.

NeverDead

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
A nu

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong board.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJMLfACod48

>playing video games

I absolutely fucking DESTROY at Crash Team Racing.

Why didn't they just ban Death Gun?

I remember the retarded reasoning was that the game was made over seas so they couldn't get in contact with the server admins.

>DEATH GUN
What a terrible fucking name.

Super Deep Throat

Artificial Academy 2.

kek

I'd make sure his legs would never be OK again.

Dark souls, starcraft2, assfaggots. Hes an fps player and I have no life to speak of, so I spend time on vidya (mostly non fps) so hed be out of his comfort zone

I still have problems to figure the mechanics of this game

Energy weapons are shit for pvp because everyone has a shield...unless you use an sword energy weapon?

You can equip only two weapons but conveniently Kirito could "borrow" other people weapon.

There is a satelitte that shows everyone location to prevent you from hidden for more than 15 minutes...unless you are underwater, in a cave (but if finds you if you are inside a building) or have a broken item that allows you to be invisible that for some reason no one else in the game uses.

SAO game settings are pretty nice, but its systems are retarded.

>Energy weapons
I'm willing to believe the sword gets a free pass because it has a constant application of the same, or probably stronger energy. Like trying to defend against a chainsaw with a bulletproof vest. I'd be willing to bet the chainsaw would win, because the vest is meant to protect from bullets, not a chainsaw.
>Conveniently borrow other people's weapons
The only time I recall this is in Fairy Dance, and its permissible because there was nothing realistically stopping him from wielding two weapons. He had the strength check, he has the form for sure, and, even if dual wielding isn't implemented, that just means there's no system assistance for it. Which would mean he couldn't do any dual wield sword skills, which there aren't any of.
>Satellite
iirc nobody uses that invisibility cloak because it's stupidly rare, and a stupidly rare drop from a stupidly rare mob. The same reason nobody uses an AMR.
A lot of SAO's settings are retarded, but they can be sort of explained.

Beat this before the thread dies or you die with it.

What kind of shitty admins are running this shit?

>The only time I recall this is in Fairy Dance

When they are playing the final game in the gun game, Kirito picks an sniper rifle from a dead player. There was no mention of picking loot for fallen players before and Kirito clearly said that you can only have equiped two weapons (unless I am forgetting something).

Not that is surprising though, SAO author always write the events as if they were actually characters from that setting instead of people playing a game then tries to explain it with game mechanics. When you are the writer you can justify whaterver you want, but doesn't make it less weird.

Its an american company.

Right, I think I remember that.
Yeah, that's probably a bone fide plot hole. Don't try to make sense of GGO, it's the least consistent with the general logic of that universe.
The best that anyone's ever made sense of GGO wasn't even written by Reki.

Risk of Rain.

Joke's on you, I'm immortal.

Ace Combat

This. Also, they can't ban him that easily since they have no proof.

Explains everything