Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Hey user, you want to make a contract with me don't you? Surely you do. I will provide comfort, help, i'll lend an ear, everything to help you out, there's TOTALLYYYYYYYYYY no unspoken part in this, where i may not be divulging some crucial information. So come on.

Chapter 74
mega.nz/#!9MshCboR!jtYKSnMiWvuWoQ1TRUFlTwutPQIbPC5YdH3f8-qq6Co

And a Tanpenshuu chapter was translated by Lemon again, "Some like it cold".

docs.google.com/document/d/1IkU0ySD2kt6g039VabrecmhndMyrOshf8NPCNZgF8o4/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/5j6jz4/rezero_announcement_from_the_officials_tomorrow/
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/810846560368074752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come up with and just being different are two different things. Just my two cents.
Do memories matter? We don't know if ENVY is a carbon copy of Satella and we also don't know what exactly she is. I'm telling you the possibilities.

I mean, Tappei could as well explain Envy off as sone eldritch abomination if he wants, and write around that. Garbage like "ENVY STEMS FROM SATELLA'S DARKEST DESIRES, WOO, CRINGE".

What I'm telling you is simple. Even without having memories of her own, her personality could be different and interpret Satella's memories her own way.

I don't even believe the whole Satella = Emilia thing because I'll conclude shit when Tappei writes it, I'm saying some dismissals are outright retarded, like the whole "They have different names, so Emilia isn't Satella", although there are some implications to it, you can write them off easily.

Didn't see the archive.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Emilia a best

Why is emilia so shit?

So do we have any knowledge of why Hector was going after Echidna? What all do we know about him and Pandora because they are both obviously the big bads of the story.

I don't think we know much on him. Nor Pandora.

The witches claim Satella killed then, but we see that Hector invaded sanctuary and made minced meat out of Roswaal, so maybe she died there.

The other witches apparently dies in other ways that didn't seem to involve Satella, so my guess is that Satella may have set up situations where they would die, thus making it her fault.

>I'm telling you the possibilities

Not really no, you're been very tight lipped about it and deflective so far.

>different names

That's never used as a legit dismissal on its own. Only something that would make you look silly in hindsight if it were later revealed that they weren't the same person.

Minerva to the rescue.

Which Pokemon would Emilia use?

Thanks

No.

Which one will happen first?
Rem or Crusch?

Crusch-sama will get her memories back before the potato opens her eyes.

Felisfag likes to think his catboy who is too afraid to brave the tower or search for a cure will somehow fix Crusch when Subaru is actually taking Rem to the tower.

According to the twitter there will be some sort of announcement by officials tomorrow now that the anime's anniversary is nearing.

Fingers crossed for an OVA of some sorts.

Felix isn't doing anything to make that happen so i doubt it.

Remember, he's the one who wanted to be complacent and just reeducated her, instead of hunting down Gluttony. Meanwhile Subaru is inside the tower where there may be a way to cure those afflicted by the witches.

I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH

>Anniversary

What? That won't be until next year.

I repeat. Crusch-sama will get her memories back before the mystery potato opens her eyes.

I wasn't arguing against your premise, user. Only stating that it narrows down why she would use the honorific. If we're only going by her separate personality that would be out of character with everything we've seen and learned about her up to that point. The only possibility that leaves is outside influence of any type be it Satella or monkeying Rem.

I hope so ;—;

I'm saving your posts so when Rem does wake up before Crusch remembers again I will post your posts every day instead. Prepare your faggot anus.

As dangerous as Echidna is, she is really interesting as a characters. It's amazing how good she is, I can't tell when she is acting or being sincere. Her conversations with Subaru are really interesting.

Of course the best thing for Subaru ''himself'' is to refuse the contract. But I want more of this. Echidna is never going to be an enemy, but they are also never going to end up as allies. And I like that.

Echidna really is something.

I know that's why I said with the anniversary nearing which is in about 4 months. Today was also the radio's last episode. So yeah that's how the describes it.

Come up with a plausible scenario that fits the current WN arc in which this happens. Oh, and no skipping ahead to the end of the election 4-5 arcs ahead of arc 6.

>Rem waking up before the Goddess gets her memories back

NATSUKI REM IS HAPPENING BROS

What's that supposed to mean? You think Tappei has only one way to write this?

Tappei could as well claim Envy is actually Rem. Since they're similar extremes.
I guess it's opposite day whenever you want, huh? It's dumb in almost every context. E.g. Emilia picking up the name Satella later on after supposed future chapter in which we find out she's really Satella through some time fuckery has a lot of meaning and depth, or could be made that way.

"Witch daughter" can mean a lot of things, and one of them is how Satella's actions could have to do with her existence in this time fuckery as Satella's past existence.

Time fuckery can explain anything because it's lax. Endless possibilities and all.

Tappei surprises

You do not want to make her your enemy. Echidna is the only one who knows of Subaru's ''sins'' and his "curse"

I hope Tappei has some good plans for her. She could really play as one of the most inportant characters in furute arcs.

Mitrospeed spreading false information again

reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/5j6jz4/rezero_announcement_from_the_officials_tomorrow/

How is it out of character for Envy to act that way? We weren't shown shit about the Envy personality besides it being destructive and malicious, even with Subaru.

Hell, we know jack about Satella too. Besides her not being so extreme and showing concern afor Subaru's contract with Echidna. Outright begging him to not intentionally die.

Sex
With
Beako

It means you're shooting down the most moderate interpretations by claiming how open ended things could be without throwing anything into the ring yourself.

Stop being such a goddamn sperg and fact check.

Here's the tweet:
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/810846560368074752

He says that with the anniversary of the animation airing nearing, and the last set of Re:zero Radio shows being over, apparently the "officials" will be announcing something.

The twitter guy says he doesn't associate with then, so he has no inside information on what it might be.

Heh, I predicted this many months ago my bros.

Contracts are always bad for the one who is proposed to.

>Actually linking to reddit
This site has truly fallen so low. It wasn't a meme after all.

I have no idea why you're ranting at me about it being dumb when the post is telling you it's never used seriously or standalone.

Is it possible that the Satella really didn't have anything to do with the other Witches deaths and her taking the blame for their deaths and taking their powers are because of Pandora?

We've seen Envy try to "talk" to Echidna. Envy barely seems sentient compared to Satella and acts completely on impulse. Her attempt to absorb Subaru would've fucked Satella's plan and possibly her own, if she even has any, since it runs counter to their usual arrangements.

Echidna and the others seem to associate their deaths with her, so maybe she has some fault.

If it's all a ruse and she never did such a thing, there's no way to know, since we have no info.

Don't speak too soon. She might have a detrimental keikaku and become Clown 2.0

I know someone a while back posted a summary on their deaths and where they died. If Satella was involved she used treachery and deciet rather than combat. Minerva's was a straight up death trap while Sekhmet died after her fight with the dragon and falling off the waterfall.

That should show up in the next few chapters, after the contract bit is done, and Satella shows up

So does Echidna actually have the souls of her witch friends or are these like...delusions within her dream based on her own memories?
If so wouldn't that make Suburu one of the few conversation partners she gets all year?

I think she may have saved their souls, but she couldn't get then to be "complete" like hers? Perhaps she only managed to save then by binding then to her own soul, but even then it was not enough to make then like they were before, and thus they are stuck to the ways they were 400 years ago.

I'd hold on for the translation to reach the part where that is implied, so we can get a more clear picture.

In the end, Ferri and Crusch-sama will he happy.

be*

If I'm not mistaken, she comments on how they're not souls.

I'm not going to express my stance because there's no point. There's nothing conclusive.

I'm actually telling you to be moderate. Shooting down theories because of a honorific that has minimal context (we can even tie it to Rem, that's how little it matters) when Tappei can write them all up with how things are presented in the story is asinine.

After reading the WN, I can't pick, but I'm all for the interesting ones.

I don't disagree but all that you mentioned can also be a good case of "not willing to talk", after all it's Echidna we're talking about. She hates the duo.

I'd conclude that because of Hector hunting down Echidna, it's most likely the interference of Pandora instead of Satella killing the witches.

Is the anime good or not?

Find out for yourself.

Its up to you to be honest, I'd say its good despite a number of things cut out and and developments/depth somewhat butchered but for others it might not be. It depends if you can tolerate that the plotholes and 180/nonsensical developments because of it.

Really did wish the anime put his inner thoughts or monolouges in though. Since he does have a lot of things going on internally that he doesn't let out. Plus its what makes him consistent.

>Or, you know. Subaru just doesn't love Emilia the same way he loves Rem. I mean, considering how hesitant he is with Emilia yet full-bodied ready for Rem is something Subaru is struggling with during arc 6
Because he wants to impress and woo Emilia, before ending his day letting out all of his built up stress in Rem's arms.
>I mean, Tappei could as well explain Envy off as sone eldritch abomination if he wants, and write around that. Garbage like "ENVY STEMS FROM SATELLA'S DARKEST DESIRES, WOO, CRINGE".
How would that make her an eldritch abomination? That would just make Envy the shadow, everything Satella denies in herself. Which of course means that no one will ever be able to save Satella from Envy or separate the two, and that hating Envy while loving Satella only reinforces her existence. I mean, I'm pretty sure the concept of the shadow, and a very vague idea of how it works, is fairly well known.

Envy will probably always exist so long as she's treated separately from Satella.

No it isn't but you should watch it anyways
WN is a fun ride and we'll help fill missing details in as you go

I'm calling it now Envy is Rem

It's alright, but the second half is missing a lot of scenes that help with characterization, and is even cut the latter half of the conclusion. Some foreshadowing gets no payoff as a result, and some buildup is brushed over. A lot of interesting moments, that build up the mystery of the series, are also left out. I know of at least one moment when a character's motives were entirely left out of a scene.

I doubt that considering Rem is the one who is handling her jealousy the most maturely of the cast.

Its shit

Who would be a worse mother? Ram or Emilia?

I think Ram might make a surprisingly good mother, provided she doesn't let a clown steal the kid.

So since it came up, what are all that names people use?

Rem - Subaru-kun
Ram - Barusu
Emilia - Subaru
Otto - Natsuki-san
Roswaal - Subaru-kun
Petra - Subaru
Patrashe - Subaru-kun In crazy land anyway
Lewes - Lil' Su
Garf - Oi

Nah. I'm pretty sure the Satella personality also calls Subaru "Subaru-kun" during Arc 3.
>『Are you going to let it end like this?』
>――Of course, not.
>Somehow, he had immediately answered to the question.
>The beginning and the end, the things he seek to accomplish and the things he used to see, he didn't remember any of those.
>He didn't understand anything. Everything was filled with things he didn't comprehend, but somehow his inner emotions had refused to accept staying that way.
>It won't end here. It can't end here. Nothing is over yet. I won't let it end.
>『What do you want to do?』
>I want to do something. I will do something. Doing something was―
>"What I had to do."
>His voice flowed out.
>He realized his feet were on the ground. The sensation of his extremities were back, as he finally understands who he was.
>He still couldn’t remember the things he left behind. However, he finally remembered he had to continue running, that he had a place he had to run to.
>『We can't meet yet.』
>"I know"
>He didn't understand anything, but that one thing.
>The boy starts running after turning his back to the voice in the shadows and holding the impulse of wanting to reach out to her.
>An overwhelming regret would probably stop him forever if he were to stop just once. That's why he doesn't turn back. He doesn't point his consciousness towards that direction. He now leaves her, he now leaves her behind, going far away, far away――but one day, he would definitely hold her hand once again.
>『I love you.』
>The voice grows distant and the dark world starts collapsing as if being teared off.
>In front of him, a bright light dot in the pitch-dark world, the end of the interminable abyss becomes visible.
>Running, running, running and approaching it. Finally, after having reached that place―
>『Subaru-kun.』
>At last, Natsuki Subaru feels the lovely voice call his name―

Ram would be a great mother. She'd be the stern but fair kind. Plus she has good affinity with children like the village kids and Petra so.

Reinhardt - Subaru
Julius - Subaru
Felix - Subaru-kyun
Wilhelm - Subaru-dono
Satella/Envy - Subaru-kun

Petra, the rest of the villagers and the city - Subaru-sama

What does Meili and Beako call him again?

One day after everything was done Emilia and Rem decided that in order to not share Subaru the best option was to fuse themselves into one being. That was the first day of the end of the world.

Make it work, Tappei.

>Satella/Envy - Subaru-kun
You know, this part kind of interests me. There's no real point in the timeline where Subaru could have known Satella. We've yet to see anything physically travel through time in this series, though minds certainly can, so meeting 400 years ago is probably impossible with their current bodies. Even if it's reincarnation, he wouldn't have been "Subaru" back then. I suppose it's possible for his mind to have been transported 400 years back through time at some future point, and then that mind was transferred back to the "present" Subaru and locked away.
That would be a hilarious fuck up.

Wait, wait. I figured it all out. In the future, Subaru and his party will have their minds shunted back in time, possessing people from back then.

Emilia and Rem end up getting shoved into the same one, with who knows who else. The only way to make this better is if Subaru also has to share Flugel with someone else, like Julius. Which is why he instinctively hates the man, even if he's not too serious about it.

Beako calls him just "Subaru".

>Rem and Emilia in the same body

I don't know what to feel about this

That would be the best part, everyone would be sio baffled and Tappei would be the only one standing while laughing like a madman.

Let's list powers from other animes and guess what Subaru would do with it and how it would change the story.
I'll start with
>The world
Get to guessing boys

Disgusting vegetable

>Jojofag

Fuck off and also, doesn't Subaru already have a Yin spell with Beatrice that's just like that?

Well, isn't the end result that they go completely insane?

First, why the jojofag

Second, he'd probably fuck it up somehow

Yes. But he can't move while using it think immovable aegis.

If he doesn't also still have RbD he'd have died to Elsa's first sneak attack and the story would end.

Well both of them are a bit insane to begin with.

>People complain about his not choosing the other
>Tappei just merges them in some fucked up way
>Everybody got what they wanted but nobody is satisfied and in despair

Sounds like something Tappei would definitely do.

Nah Roswaal will just become the baby
I bet he has a fetish for that sort of thing

That is assuming Roswaal isn't already dead to where Ram found a better man to get married off and have a child with.

So a thing got scanned

Oh dear god no

Rem surprisingly did not get the first doujin featuring Pete's rape hands.

To think undertale is a thing in japan

Rem is for vanilla loving, it seems.

It had a japanese translation done for the game, and even prior to it it attracted some attention so yes.

Its about time

>An entire cast of 10/10 girls
>Nah let's F0ck the Pack

Fucking hell japan

>Perfect setup for brutal NTR gangrape
>Lets use it on the cat

We've already got one of those released. Funny thing is that they even drag Emilia over for the fun.

I can't read it, but I think Rem was the only one who didn't end up mindbroken after being raped.

Is subaru the muslim who just killed the Russian Ambassador?

came to post this

How does Minerva keep being such a best?

>no doujin of envy raping Subaru
>cat doujin first

She's a good witch who wants to end the world's suffering, how is that not best. Her powers just fuck everything up in that regard, but she's still best.
Her being a Baka also helps.