Im taking a political science 101 class and have to do a report on a book pertaining to something we learned in class...

Im taking a political science 101 class and have to do a report on a book pertaining to something we learned in class. She turned down any Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, Scott Adams, Breitbart, etc stuff.

I kind of want something that will redpill the class or at least be kinda interesting. Whats something poli sci related that mite b cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Socratic_philosophy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be a man do it anyway stop cucking to faggots. Put them in their place

Pop their liberal bubble.

>PS 101

That's basically just fucking HS civics dude you won't learn shit. I had to take that for my business requirements and skipped 75% of the lectures and got a 50% on of the essays because I wrote it in the wrong format and still got a B+.

I want to pass the class though

I know, its an easy stupid class but you have to start somewhere. This is my first year

Write something on the increased compelled speech, dont make it all about Peterson but mention how he was equated to "hitler"when that linsey chick showed a video of him in class. IMO you can still learn from Hitler/any bad thing, and it shouldn't be regulated based on "muh feels"

Mark Levin's Rediscovering Americanism

Does a great job outlining the philosophies of the American conservatives and progressives. Points out things like cultural Marxism, cultural relativism, the necessity for a free nation to also be a moral one, etc.

It has to be a book

Do it on 1984 and give examples of wrongthink and doublethink in the world today.

Do Machiavelli's The Prince

I also forgot to mention the book has to be released after 2008

That's gay, was gonna recommend Meditations

How bad democracy is

Here is your book.
>Written by a completely upstanding and professional economist at George Mason University
>Uses recent and rigorous data and research about the links between IQ and public policy.
>Short and non-technical
>Lots of blog posts and videos by the same author online
It basically argues that aggregate IQ is an important determinant in the quality of a country's political institutions. He doesn't come right out and say it, but the idea is that some countries have lower IQs, and so we should consider restricting immigration from those places, because they may vote and degrade the quality of our government.

It's exactly what you're looking for. Not too extreme, but just enough to ruffle some feathers and get SJWs to flip out.

Recent books about this by mainstream but semi-redpilled authors would be

Against Democracy by Jason Brennan
The Myth of the Rational Voter by Bryan Caplan
Democracy and Political Ignorance by Ilya Somin

Donna Brazile's new book

That's a good idea.

>Anne Coulter
>Ben Shapiro
>Scott Adams
Good. They're absolute faggots.

If you want to redpill normies, go with Thomas Sowell. He's authored a number of articulate and logical books, and he's black. Leftists never know what to think.

Then again, I got an A on an essay on George Lincoln Rockwell in a liberal university (subject: tolerance and humanizing people). So college is primarily a test of whether or not you're a retard that doesn't know how to play their game and provoke thought, within their parameters.

> She turned down any Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, Scott Adams, Breitbart, etc stuff.
>praise kek shadilay xDddd

seriously though is this bait?

literally take anything philosophy 101 book

machiavelli "the prince"

bryan caplan "myth of rational voter"

plato/artistotle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Socratic_philosophy

theres 100 others cmon do some googlin you lazy fuck

You should go with "The Color of Crime" by Katheryn Russell-Brown. Thanks.

good call user

That's really good, user. To deny a black leader of the DNC is haram for the lefty faggots.

Written or released? Cause I think you could shoehorn Solzhenitsyn's "Two Hundred Years Together" in if it's "released".

Jared Taylor is based and he recommended this book on his podcast