youtube.com/watch?v=KkcEESoArYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

we whites are subhumans

whitekuks btfo

I have good news for you med-brother

Half Basque, half Italian. I can't complain at all

These threads are cancer. Fuck off and sage.

what's the matter whitey?

>makes retarded meme which isn't remotely accurate because he realises how inferior he is and knows how much poorer he is than the nords

>paki damage control
hey don't feel bad
it could be worse
you could be white

ANCIENT GREECE WUZ WHIIIIIITE

Nerds are the diggers of the white race
You animals should be killed off

whites should be killed off

nice try roach sage!

bubble some more wh*t* pig

whites are subuhmans

Whites are subhumans indeed

nice greek proxy burger. meds are white fucking shart

at least specify the time these buildings your comparing are from you dumb shitskin.

But what have you done lately?

if you insist

Damage control? Everything you've typed has been damage control. You're poor and obviously inferior to the nords so you make these shitty threads. Just go and look at your gdp compared to ANY Nordic country's stay mad faggot

this Scandinavian belt buckle is from 1300BCE.

But whites are superior to turkroaches, that's why you make shitty threads about us while we don't ever even think of you, just like people don't think about shit in a toilet

>be 100% med master race
>have green eyes and pale skin
kill me

we know, you're too busy getting blown up :^)

why do southern Europeans have this idea that they are all related some how.

pic related compare the haplogroups of Spaniards, Italians and Greeks. genetically you are nothing alike.

green eyes don't mean anything and pale skin can tan
still one of us

Reminder: Slide all disuniting threads

Show a picture of Scandinavia today and compare it to turkey. What's the matter? The little turkroachs gonna cry? You think people are unaware that the only reason you subhumans come here is because you know you're inferior to us and it makes you bitterly angry? You're as pathetic as your military

Southern Italians are basically our brothers
spaniards I don't know

nice attempt to change the goalpost btw
sneaky white subhuman

>meme flag
>meme nation
>slav claiming to be med
Slavs lived like snowniggers and were then ruled over by them or by mongoloids.

ah yes this time of the day

uneducated moron both those buildings are from the early modern period.

go be butthurt somewhere else Muhammad

forgot pic

Lmao, because a bunch of delusional liberals allowed subhumans like you into the country. Nice comeback by the way, what a race of losers you are. You know why you're poorer than us? It's the same reason you come here to bitch about white people using white inventions: you're inferior and you know it

/thread

Lol, butt hurt Mohammed going into overdrive. Remind me again of turkey' GDP compared to britains? Maybe you'd like to compare the greatest extent of our empires? Why did you empire die btw? Is that way you fags come here? Because we destroyed your backwards empire? Pathetic

just walk it off famalam

You are a Jew kys

And you're aware that there's completely different geography and climate involved right? Or do the not teach you anything in turkey other than 1. How to be inferior to whites, and 2. How to bitch at white people that you resent for being better than you (whilst ironically using their inventions)

T. Mojadmed Al kamed

Lol, another terrible comeback because you know I'm right about everything, stay mad subhuman

Target rich environment.

ofcourse I'm aware of it, it's called evolution
you seem to not like it

hail the med homosexual superlative master race

all of UK is
but hey they asked for it

London isnt "all of the Uk"
Castille here for example is racist as fuck

know your place subhuman wh*Te dog

That is shoped the real one has no pee in it

Our writing systems go back to Ancient Egypt.

Indo-Europeans did shit with horses.

Greeks were brain boxes but then went lazy.

Romans did shit but then went lazy.

Germanic people took the limelight and improved EVERYTHING and have only just become lazy.

--Germanic Age--
----480 - 2066----

This is our future if we do nothing. Stand up and get off of Sup Forums.

turk autism spreads

Why do you Turks always make me do this??

Demeter is described as “the blonde Demeter” in The Iliad (Song V: 500) and in Hymn to Demeter (I: 302), based on the mysteries of Eleusis. It is generally considered a matriarchal and telluric goddess from the East and of the pre-Indo-European peoples of Greece. However, here we should be inclined to think that, at best, she was a Europeanized goddess by the Greeks, integrated into their pantheon. The very name of Demeter comes from Dea Mater (Mother Goddess) and therefore would, in a sense, be the counterpart of Deus Pater—Zeus Pater or Jupiter, Dyaus Piter.

• Persephone, daughter of Demeter, is described as “white-armed” by Hesiod (Theogony: 913). At least it is clear here that Persephone was not a brown skinned goddess, nor that her physique coincided with the “Mediterranean” type. It is more reasonable to assume that her appearance was, at best, predominantly Nordic.

• Athena, the daughter of Zeus, goddess of wisdom, insight, cunning and strategic warfare in The Iliad, is described no more no less than a total of 57 times as “blue eyed” (in some variations, “green eyed”), and in The Odyssey a comparable number of times. Pindar referred to her as xanthus and glaukopis, meaning “blonde, blue-eyed.” Hesiod is content to call her “of green eyes” in his Theogony (15, 573, 587, 890 and 924), as well as Alcaeus and Simonides; while the Roman Ovid, in his Metamorphoses, which tells the perdition of Arachne, calls the goddess “manly and blond maiden.”

• Hera, the heavenly wife of Zeus, is called “white-armed” by Hesiod (Theogony, 315), while Homer called her “of snowy arms” and “white-armed goddess” at least thirteen times in The Iliad (I: 55, 195, 208, 572. 595, III 121, V: 775, 784; VIII: 350, 381, 484; XV: 78, 130).

they wish it was just London

youtube.com/watch?v=KkcEESoArYA

Besides that black looks weak as hell, bet your ass he isnt eating his daily onion since niggers cant into basic agriculture

nice cherry pick roach

WE

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Zephyrus, the progenitor of Eros along with Iris, is described by Alcaeus (VII-VI centuries BCE) as “golden hair Zephyr” (Hymn to Eros, fragment V, 327).

• Eros, the god of eroticism, considered “the most terrible of the gods,” is described by an unknown, archaic Greek author as “golden-haired Eros.”

Apollo as it was conceived by the very Greek sculptors. We are talking about a Nordic-white racial type slightly Armenized. Along with Athena, he was the most worshiped god throughout Greece, and particularly loved in Sparta.

Apollo is described by Alcaeus as “fair-haired Phoebus.” Phoebus is Apollo. On the other hand, Alcman of Sparta, Simonides (paean to Delos, 84), and an anonymous author, call Apollo “of golden hair,” while another epithet of his by Góngora—a Spanish author of the Renaissance but based on classic literary evidence—is “blond archpoet.” The famous Sappho of Lesbos speaks of “golden-haired Phoebus” in her hymn to Artemis.

• The god Rhadamanthus, son of Zeus and Europa, is described as blond in The Odyssey, and Strabo calls him “the blond Rhadamanthus” in his Geographica (Book III, 11-13).

• Dionysus is called by Hesiod “golden-haired” (Theogony 947).

• Hecate, goddess of the wilderness and also of the Parthians, is described by an unknown Greek poet as “golden haired Hecate, daughter of Zeus.”

yeah you're right turks are niggers.

We whites are truly a pathetic race

t.amerimutt

Don't you need to be somewhere in the middle east dying for your Jewish masters?

gtfo kike

you whiteys are really dumb, aren't you

Artemis (illustration), the sister of Apollo is described by Sappho and Anacreon (Hymn to Artemis) as “blond daughter of Zeus.”

• The goddess Thetis, mother of Achilles, is called by Hesiod “of silver feet” (Theogony 1007), and by Homer “of silvery feet” (Iliad, I: 538, 556, IX : 410; XVI : 574, XVIII : 369, 381, XIV:89). Needless to say that a brown-skinned woman cannot have silvery feet: this is an attribute of extremely pale women.

• The Eunice and Hipponoe mermaids are described as “rosy-armed” by Hesiod (Theogony, ll. 240-264).

• Aphrodite, daughter of Zeus, goddess of love, beauty and female eroticism, is always described as a blonde. Its conventional title is almost always “Golden Aphrodite.” Ibycus (in Ode to Polycrates) calls Aphrodite “Cypris of blond hair.” Aphrodite held the title of Cypris (Lady of Cyprus) because the Greeks believed she was born in Cyprus, where she was particularly revered. In Hesiod’s Theogony she is called “golden Aphrodite” (824, 962, 975, 1006 and 1015) and “very golden Aphrodite” (980). In Homer’s Iliad we have “Aura Aphrodite” (IX: 389), and in The Odyssey as “golden haired.”

• The Graces were described by Ibycus as “green eyed” (fragment papery, PMG 288).

>50 years
>Plenty of time for a nationalist movement to spread
You will be lynched by an angry mob and have your dick cut off by then, and I know how you niggers worship your own cocks like gods
>Inb4 a blacked.com meme
Im refering to you and how you cant go 5 minutes without mentioning muh dic of 3cm

That black one was berber tech and people. Not blacks

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Helen, considered the most beautiful woman ever and an indirect cause of the Trojan War, was described by Stesichorus, Sappho (first book of poems, Alexandrian compilation) and Ibycus as “the blonde Helen” (Ode to Polycrates).

• King Menelaus of Sparta, absolute model of noble warrior, brother of Agamemnon and legitimate husband of Helen is many times “the blond Menelaus” both in The Iliad (a minimum of fourteen times, III: 284, IV: 183, 210, X: 240, XI: 125; XVII: 6, 18, 113, 124, 578, 673, 684, XXIII: 293, 438) and The Odyssey. Peisander described him as xanthokómes, mégas en glaukómmatos, meaning “blond of big blue eyes.” In Greek mythology, Menelaus is one of the few heroes who achieved immortality in the Islands of the Blessed.

• Cassandra, the daughter of Agamemnon and sister of Orestes, is described by Philoxenus of Cythera with “golden curls,” and by Ibycus as “green-eyed Cassandra.”

• Meleager is described as “the blond Meleager” by Homer (Iliad, II: 642), and in his Argonautica

Apollonius of Rhodes also describes him as blond.

• Patroclus, the teacher and friend of Achilles, is described as blond by Dion of Prusa.

• Heracles is described as strongly built and of curly blond hair, among others, by Apollonius of Rhodes in Argonautica.

You're actually a Turk tho...

yeah, we saw how nationalistic germany became :^)
say goodbye cumskin

if Nordics were the superior people why did they have such a savage culture? really there's a reason us meds saw them as barbarian scum

true story

>Renissance invention
>Projecting this fucking much

Blacks have higher testosterone though.

thanks for the (you)s

Come again Mojadmed Al Kebab

>we whites
>France
Oh boy

>nigg-

# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #

Achilles, considered the greatest warrior of the past, present and future, is described as blond by Homer in the Iliad when he is about to attack Agamemnon and, to avoid it, the goddess Athena retains him “and seized the son of Peleus by his yellow hair” (I:197).

• The Greek hero Ajax (Aias in the Iliad) is described as blond.

Laertes, the father of Odysseus, was blond according to Homer’s Odyssey.

• Penelope, Odysseus’ wife, and queen of Ithaca, was blonde in Homer’s Odyssey.

• Telemachus, son of Odysseus and Penelope, was blond in Homer’s Odyssey.

• Briseis, the favorite slave in the harem of Achilles—captured in one of his raids, and treated like a queen in golden captivity—was “golden haired.”

• Agamede, daughter of Augeas and wife of Mulius, was “the blonde Agamede” according to Homer (Iliad, XI: 740).

• In his Argonautica Apollonius of Rhodes describes Jason and all the Argonauts as blond. The Argonauts were a männerbund: a confederation of warriors which gathered early Greek heroes, many direct children of the gods who laid the foundations of the legends and fathered the later heroes, often with divine mediation. They took their name from Argos, the ship they were traveling and did their Viking-style landings.

Too much of it makes you an ape.

And lower braincells since they apparently think with their dicks

the artifact i posted is a quarter the size of your hand.

nords are unironical niggers

kekked

1st one was built 1000s of years ago
2nd one could have been built yesterday. Do you have a brainlet fetish? Do you orgasm every time you post something retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

>Warsaw
>Germany
come on, you're not even trying

merci

Thanks for giving me the chance to redpill everyone on Nordic supremacy, and the fact that you're actually a Turk... Unrelated to ancient Hellenes

#
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
In conclusion, From among the gods and goddesses, 60 were blond and 35 swarthy-skinned. Of the latter, 29 were chthonic-telluric divinities; marine deities such as Poseidon, or deities from the underworld. All of these came from the ancient pre-Aryan mythology of Greece. Of the mythological heroes, 140 were blond and 8 swarthy.

>The same one mud castle niggers are so proud of as evidence for their architecture.

another cherry pick.

you can leave the thread if you don't like it

xaxa no

you're redpilling as many people someone would redpill if he was quoting the bible but go on
(you)s are nice

I wasnt refering to germany you dumb inbred. I was referring to europe in general
And that mechanism is useless without a practical use, if they didnt have clocks to make use of that design what is the poiny is like discovering Adamantiun but not having a practical use to it

Nema mesto za vakvo sranje vo nasheto opsestvo

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.