ITT List shows you dropped. Other anons convince you to pick it up again

Pic related. Not even this semon demon is enough to save Oniai. What hot garbage this show was.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pick it up again. Because it's not like you have anything else important to do.

Just post more naked lolis.

The more I look at this the more confused I am. Half of those are genuinely great shows and the other half you shouldn't even pick up in the first place.

Oh, so that one meme girl comes from this series?

>Plastic Memories
>Usagi Drop
Nigger what? Usagi Drop final episode is really good, and the anime is miles better than the manga.

if you dropped oniai then you have shit taste to begin with and you're not even worth arguing with

>Sabagebu
>Shirobako
>Yuuki Yuuna

>Dropping sabagebu

Zero no tsukaima
Yamada kun and the seven witches
Garo

What do I watch now, fampais?

Watch Shirobako, everything else on there is shit.

I would PAY to watch NNB repeat for the first time again

Oniai is really a bad show. Anatasia is the only good thing from that garbage. And I like ecchi harem garbage.

I'll tell you to not watch Love Lab.

do not listen to this shiteater and watch it

Get some fucking taste.

this is why lolis>hags
if that was a hag you would see a disgusting carpet and saggy tits covering everything,

Should of said I'm already watching New Game, so a 2nd CGDCT might be a bit overkill
I'm trying, user-chwama

At least you dropped SAO. I wish I did too.

Get some standards, shit eater.

Can't do anything about your case.

>strandards
>while watching anime

Haganai. Picked up for Sena but dropped it after like episode 3.

Pandora Hearts
C^3
Grenadier
Arcana Famiglia
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
Majikoi
Deadman wonderland

I never watched a single fate and I can't bring myself to watch it. Am I losing something?

Shirobako. I went in expecting Bakuman, got too much K-ON.

Watch a better show?

Kill la kill
The first episodes were nice but then it got shit and didn't bother to keep watching

Fate/Zero is entertaining. At least try that

Read the Pandora Hearts manga, it's amazing.

>Grenadier

Little Busters
Kokoro Connect
Hanayamata

If you enjoy edgy action shows like i do, then yes. i loved fate zero.

however I'm a firm believer in watching things that have already captivated your interest. if you don't think fate looks interesting then it might not interest you.

>strandards
this newfag.

Yeah I figured the manga would be better. The anime was so terrible. But isn't there like 20+ volumes?

>hanayamata

I feel like you shouldn't have even started that show if you ended up dropping it. What did you expect from it?

I only recently played the VN and watched everything and I'm still unsure if I'd recommend it.
If it grabs you, you'll love it, if it doesn't, then you'll find it to be an edgy cringeworthy bore.

Watching this video 10 times in a row was the thing that finally made me crack.
youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898

>yuuki yuuna
take that shit back

klk

One of my first shows.
I still remember it with a heart warmth.
MC was such a kind and gentle soul, would definitely travel with her.

Revolutionary Girl Utena

Pick Keijo!!! back up, while goofy, the show proves endearing and enjoyable

Cute girls and good music. Technically I didn't drop it, but I put it on hold due to lack of interest.

>Hanayamata
What's wrong, not enough patta patta for you?

>carpet
>disgusting
Faggot.

Cooking Graffiti
Lucky Star
That anime with the Russian guy
Wang punch man

>That anime with the Russian guy
Fuck you Hajime no Ippo is amazing

I'm not a big fan of shounen. I like suffering much better even if got some edge like rezero or MGRP. I don't like shit like dungeon seeker though
I'd say my favorites from this year would be konosuba luluco and MGRP.
From these preferences would I like fate?

Don't get it wrong, I really like PAATO PAATO and even picked up the show because of it, but I don't know I usually like CGDCT shows but I lost interest after three episodes.

I dropped index about halfway through. The sheer levels of contrived coincidence were too much for me to take, and I didn't really like any of the characters (except maybe Kuroko, but she barely got any screentime).

I dont remember this scene. OVA?

On which episode?
Utena is hard for most of people to get into at the beginning due to its repetitive storytelling.
It also starts off as light and silly dramas but goes into darker mode later. If it didn't caught you up by the end of Dark Rose arc then don't bother. If you got dropped it during the first set of duels then give it a chance again just to see why was it called Evangelion for girls.

No, his name is Russian or something like that.

Rewatch Index for the excellent opening themes and for Biribiri. Also season 2 has good ending themes as well. Plus the movie's pretty fun if lacking.

you mean the girl gamer anime

Repetitive storytelling has made it difficult for me to get into any of Ikuhara's works.

It was around episode 6 that I stopped watching. I may try and power through it at some point (just in case it does catch me) but, I'm in no hurry.

Netoge no Yome fucking longass title?
Rusian.

No, that's stupid, if I dropped a show it's because I didn't want to watch it. Why would I ask strangers on the internet to talk me into watching something I didn't want to watch in the first place?

It's certainly not for anyone. It's more fluffy and a sweet story about friendship. I only love it because I love the characters. If you lost interest then nothing I can do. The final episode was great though.

I have these already downloaded:
>91 Days
>Baccano
>Ergo Proxy
>Mob Psycho
>NHK
>Paranoia Agent
>Space Battleship Yamato 2199
>Xam'd
Pick one.

half of those shows have the coolest OPs ever, i'm not kiddin

Having never seen Baccano (I'm sure most of Sup Forums would recommend that) - NHK.

The opening is decent, but I don't like biribiri.

91 Days was pretty good actually.

Also I instantly dropped the anime about sweets with a big tittied semen demon.
Is it worth another try? Seemed really uninteresting.

Neat.

Then NHK it is then.

>I started watching anime a year and a half ago.jpg

>strangers
We're all friends here.

In roughly 400 anime I've seen, I have only dropped these 3 shows. I love every anime genre, but these were just misses for me. Dropped Clannad at the end of the Fuuko arc, dropped Dagashi Kashi on the 3rd episode, dropped Usagi Drop on the 3rd as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U

Okay kohai of the ones on that list that I have watched I'd pick one of the following:

House of five leaves
Now and then, here and there
Planetes

Honorary mention to ping pong because though I haven't watched it yet (backlogged) it looks pretty great.

>Sword Art Online
>re:Zero
>Fairy Tail
>Neon Genesis Evangelion
>K-On

Unfuck my shit up,senpai

None of those shows are worth picking back up. You made a wise decision.

Not dropping more than 3 in 400 gives you less taste that dropping good things. And out of all the shitty shows you watched to get to 400, you dropped ones that are actually memorable and not forgotten shit

All these are shit. I can't convince you to eat shit right?

I have no intention of picking any of these back up.

My manga drops
Fairy tail (dropped it three times)
Terraformar

Eva is actually pretty good if you are a miserable husk of a human being who can identify with some of the themes, if you are like that or ever get to that point you might like it.

The rest are shit though.

Why drop Clannad? You must have a high tolerance for shit shows if you've only dropped 3 shows in 400. Is it the art?

side-note: shin-chan isn't bad, I'm just not gonna realistically watch it beyond the odd episode once in a while

Good. Now read the Umineko sound novel.

I bet you'd like black clover

Never even read it

I dropped Saiki-kun.

I didn't even dislike it. I just couldn't make it. All the fucking shorts. All the repetitive episodes.

A guy will basically god-like powers can be interesting for only so long if he goes out of his way to avoid conflict of any type.

I dropped it at 90/120.

That's why I'm saying you'd like it

>Dropping excel saga
Did you not watch enough old anime to appreciate the parodies or just not like jap humor, because otherwise I have to say that I disagree with your choice.

I've already read it, and re-read some of the episodes. I also own the manga and am gonna read it at some point.

I do congratulate you on posting best witch, however

The manga>>>>>>>>anime.
It explains things that weren't in the original sound novel. You did good buying the manga.

Resume 91 Days just for episode 8 alone.

I dropped many shit, but the one I remember the most was Freedom. Fuck this stupid shit.

>Sabagebu
Pick it up again. You won't regret it.

Yuru Yuri. I want to watch it for Akari, but it's so shit otherwise.

I dropped it at episode 10.

Drop yourself.

Oh, the 'dropping' of that was beyond my control, as I was watching it at some community place and didn't have easy access to animu back then. I've actually read 20-something volumes of the manga, though I feel I need to re-read from the beginning as it's been over such a long time that I've forgotten things that get referenced in the final few volumes. I'll probably re-watch the anime once I've finished it.

Yeah, I'd heard very good things about it, was part of the reason I bought it. The art is delicious, too.

>Shin-chan
Watch the Funi dub.

There's a few shows that are "on hold" that I will most likely drop too, like the second season of SZS, Initial D, Dororon Emna-kun, and Brain Powerd

You're new and have shit taste, why do you believe that you are allowed to post here?

>dropping Shouwa Genroku Rakugo