I'm new to Sup Forums

I know everyone here likes to make tasteless racist jokes, but which one of you are actual white supremacists.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/colorado-peeper-hid-portable-toilet-sentenced-article-1.1442306
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No OP, you are the supremacist

I dont think anybody is

People are on here for a laugh, but, as a lefty myself i like to stir the pot and say lefty stuff and see people get upset

Fuck off

Lurk moar faggot

The democrats are the real white supremacists.

>everyone
Oh so now we're all just racist huh?
Generalizing much??

None of us. Anyone saying they are a white supremacist here is ridiculing actual white supremacists through the use of satire. Actual white supremacists do not have high enough IQs to operate a computer (most are, in fact, illiterate).

Sup Forums is satire.

Now fuck off and lurk more

def not me
i fucking love monkeys
chimp-outs are especially entertaining

Hi FBI!

Sup Forums has shown its true face on multiple occasions. It's definitely not a white supremacist board even though they say it is. It sucks.

lurk more maybe???

Dave

I sure am.

>You're the puppet, you're the puppet
LURK MORE YOU STUPID FAGGOT!
I posted my first time after two years spent lurking and understanding the board's culture.

no one here a white supremacist
except that one guy who posts frogs

I am. That's why I promote miscegenation, blacked.com, letting in illegals and refugees at a breakneck pace, and believe so strongly in white privilege.

We're all white supremacists according to you.

Him

>1 post by this ID

Y-yeah its just satire
Hehehe
No one actually believes any of the stuff on Sup Forums, R-right?

>as a lefty myself
you need to leave.

all white people sweetie ;)

not me special agent senpai

read the sticky

The pol special. 50% trolls, 20% actual nazis, 10% dirty commies,20% other stuff.

Sage slide threads

99% fascist 1% degenerate

>everyone
/po/ is only a few hundred lads, all of whom have performed the sharpie in pooper timestamp as part of initiation rite

Everyone here is a Russian bot.

Kys tripfag

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off faggot. Sage.

These are Russians.

For fuck's sake, a tree hugger comes to Sup Forums, and no less only makes one post.

Fuck off faggot.

*sprinkles some herbal essence around the thread

>no trip code
you can either go to reddit or the oven

How the fuck do white lefties not realize there are differences in races? Sa ge

I genuinely won't stop, and my children won't stop until the kike is completely dead.
It's not satire.

Nobody call himself white supremacist. We are race realists.

troll here.
why are you here, soyboy ?

>1 post by this id

I hear your whore mother is a white supremacist cockgoblin

Nigger.

I know right what a bunch a rascit crackas here SSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEETTTT

newfags gonna newfag

LADDIE! GET OUT WHILE YA CAN! LEST YE GET RAPRD BY THE TRUTH! GET OUT! GET OUT YA BASTARD! GET OUUUUTTT!!

Sup Forums is a board of peace kys

Raped* fuckin ell

>I know everyone here likes to make tasteless racist jokes, but which one of you are actual white supremacists.
Cool, you can leave now, normie.

>nothing of value was lost

Fuck off faggot

We are all racist, yet none of us are.

My girlfriend let's me go watch her use the bathroom so I can see her drop the goodies

Nigger go home!

I'm a white rights advocate and hate niggers, I'm not a supremacist, I don't think I'm better because I'm white. The evidence for white people being pretty bad ass speaks for it self and I will no longer remain silent while we are told to not have children and that we are going to browned out of existence.

neck yourself

Oh, so I'll be seeing you in the news, just like this guy:

>BOULDER, Colo. — A Colorado man who hid in the tank of a portable toilet at a yoga festival to spy on women has been sentenced to three years in prison and 10 years of probation.

nydailynews.com/news/national/colorado-peeper-hid-portable-toilet-sentenced-article-1.1442306

People are going to give you some fucked up looks when they pull you out.

>correcting your language in a seperate post
soiboi cucklet spotted

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

What's the matter don't you love your gf when she drops the goodies

Still researching for your gender studies course? You or your friend just had a whole thread. Go and read that.

I'm an actual white supremacist

Thanks for letting us know worst colony

>Another "This is ironic rite xDXD" Thread

Recycling tard. What the fug is a white supremacist?
Whites are completely obviously supreme. That's why they have all the money and inventions and civilised societies and the highest IQs and best looking women and funniest jokes.
So a white supremacist is someone that doesn't tell lies? Is that it.
YOUR TRYING TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WHILST BEING WRONG BY USING A BUZZWORD - you are trying to bully people for not lying like the media/education system does.
Does it feel good?

You must have us confused with /po/

>Another newfag coming into our shitposting threads to tell us that we're shitposting.

>>LURK MORE CIA FAGGOT

Never mention your newfag status ever again, and also don’t use a name you fucking fart nigga

Anything posted here is in a superposition of LARPing, shitposting, satire and genuine thoughts. It doesn’t even matter honestly.

>1 post by this ID
when will you election cycle fags ever learn
all fields

Thanks for letting us know worst colony

>1 post
>hidden flag

it's probably some vice soyboi testlet wants to make another internet article

>as a lefty myself
fuck off kike lover

Heh, that’s the first decent commie meme I’ve seen in my life. We’ll kill you last.

Unironically this

> evidence speaks for itself

This.

With everything we know, all the science and statistics, no one has a need to promote supremacist ideas. The ones who need supremacists are SJWs who would be out of a job if they couldn't cast such hateful words, words designed to stymy discourse.

New fags.

Aryans are the chosen people of the universe.

No one here is a white supremacist, you fucking leftists faggot nigger snowflake

Why spoil the surprise friend?

race realists

Lurk moar OP

>Is this some faggy teenager
>check flag

God fucking dammit.

>new to Sup Forums
Then you wouldn't be aware of what we were doing back in 2006

Upvote

Stats only prove that blacks are disproportionately convicted of crimes, not that they commit more crimes... Stupid, toothless white supremacists who fail to understand this give the rest of the master race a bad name.

Shut yer yap nigger lover

>>>going to browned

Dat grammatical supremacy tho

Sarcasm. Politically Incorrect. Read over til you get it.