Bitcoin is at $9700 and is about to reach $10,000 soon. Will you guys finally admit you were wrong about Bitcoin...

Bitcoin is at $9700 and is about to reach $10,000 soon. Will you guys finally admit you were wrong about Bitcoin? That all your talks of a bubble and the concern that it's going to crash we're non-sense? Bitcoin continues gaining more and more momentum and it's going to fly once it gets past $10,000. This is the biggest wealth transfer in world history and will completely revolutionize everything.

If Bitcoin doesn't crash once it passes 10,000 then it's very likely it will continue to grow.

1. you have almost none
2. you don't know who has many
3. you can only exchange them via shadey unregulated routes based on trust

Yes goy, spend your life savings on a fucking ubstable currency.

Peasants will be peasants

Buy into Chan coin.. Its only 2 cents... If we can get trump elected.. We can make ourselves rich

I don't have any money invested into it.

yes get into bitcoin now everyone while its 10,000 dollars per coin

Explain to me how the block chain isn't a way to tract all your transactions.

I won't admit i was wrong until its holders are confident enough not to constantly seek validation from those who don't have them.

Wasn't it 9k yesterday?

Actually, who cares, until the next 30% drop.

>2. You don't know who has many
That's what makes me ignore this whole thing

We honestly could...we would need help from /b tho

this, only retards are buying right now

7k is a good entry point, for the moment buy Litecoin

If it does get to 10k, it will crash soon afterwards. Look at the order books for chirst sakes.

bitcoin will die soon when the trash who "invest" their food stamps into it realize its worthless

The higher it gets, the harder it falls. Just like the retards saying stock market hasn't crashed in 70 years and keeps growing in 2000. Look what happen soon after and in 2008 thanks to Clinton's Housing Bill that destroyed the housing market and destroyed banks.

Bitcoin, once again, has no real use. The technology behind it, blockchain, might have some uses. No government will give up their centralized currency for bitcoin or a bitcoin variant. It's not gonna happen.

Can some one with meme skills ad the whispering pepe pic, whispering Bcash to this pic please

>mfw my hard drive fried when btc was around 2700 and I lost my wallet with over 100 coins bought at 10 something a piece back in 2011

>the biggest wealth transfer in world history
>$160 billion
It's not even close

this one

under-rated. seems fishy

somebody sell and I'll believe it

How is bitcoin acting like a bubble suppose to prove anyone wrong about it being a bubble?

All transactions are actually publicly traceable.

No. It's obscene that it has grown this much. It is simply not ready for mass markets yet. Neither is ETH. This will bite crypto in the behind once normies realise it's not an infinitely appreciating asset.

I want the creases to be ironed out so crypto can actually be a currency; not just a fad en mass pump and dump.

>all this nocoiner cope
you people are embarrassing. Just admit that you were wrong

I guess you are forgetting GOP tax "reform" written and supported exclusively by the donor oligarchy

I'm surprised to see someone post this. Unfortunately, btc supporters are blinded by hype.

No, crypto is already used on mass markets. The market cap of crypto increases every day and each time a business opens crypto transactions, its market force increases exponentially.

When half of businesses take crypto as payment it will be months before nearly all businesses take crypto to compete. Did not take long for cards to be implemented even though they saw some criticism.

Catch the wave while you can.

it will be a long drawn out process, the task of attempting to replace centralised currency is not something that can be achieved over night but eventually maybe 10-15 years from now it may have achieved its goal

It looks like a bubble but I really hope it will prevail. I cashed out 0,06425 BTC last week because I needed that money. Neat concept. Jewless if I may say so.

And yet even today you don't maintain backups of your hard drives.

Why would I buy something with my bitcoin if its price keeps shooting up?

if bitcoin ever becomes important i.e main currency of anything (((they))) will not let it stay at its 10k mark, (((they))) will deflate it fucking hard your dollar can become 3 dollars in a day because of the rich dogs dumping millions-billions into it.

They are deluded, I feel bad for the ones when the hype come crashing down and/or the U.S. bans exchanges like China and Russia.

If you want it to be a crypto, then you want to attract the attention of government officials. The first real cypto that will see widespread use by normies would be government created.

If everyone says something is a sure bet then it usually isn't, the majority of new people buying them are just waiting to dump them as soon as they see a bigger downturn, and then you will see a snowball effect. People aren't actually using them to buy things, they are buying these as an investment. Literally like 17th century holland, this shit is a frenzy.

wow yes buy a currency which value is derived entirely from from currecy speculation and it's only use is buying drugs from net markets.

just forget about cashing in for a million dollars, you are going to have to sell them piece by piece in 20 dollar chunks to people who want to buy drugs if you want to exchange it in to usable currency

>bubble is acting like a bubble
really fries your frontal cortex

Can't tell if you're trolling or just a butthurt poorfag, you can cash out any time to your bank and pay capital gains tax. No big deal at all. Japan has already recognized it as an official currency, the west is a bit slow but it'll happen soon enough when brainlets like yourself die of cancer.

You won't. People tend not to spend their money when it's deflationary. It happened to japan some time back and they saw 0 or sub 0 growth during that period. There is a very good reason why all successful countries have inflationary currencies and no successful country's currency is deflationary.

to be fair, that's false, you can buy shit for BC
but investing your life savings into BC is a sure way to enter Darwin Prize competition

Sup Forums would absolutely be on board though. I remember the retarded blogspot shit we did for money years ago.

>Hindsight 20/20
if there was anything predictable about this and I haven't bought I would be wrong, it will crash when it goes for mass use
but I do regret that I didn't get any far back when it was sub100$

Are people stupid?

who's gonna buy stuff whose price keep rising inexplicably while defying common sense without crashing? nobody will sell either since they're becoming uncertain whether it'll keep increasing in value or not

IT NEEDED TO CRASH SO WE CAN BUY, then rise again then crash again, continue ad nauseam. TLDR: it needed to be MANIPULATABLE and not by idiots like btc

if it ever going to be profitable, it'll have to be PREDICTABLE. As of now, it's simply a pointless curiousity

The world's largest country banned ico, and so did sk and a few others. The countries that oppose it far outnumber the ones that supports it.

>more stable than the US dollar

>Not investing your money into blue stock chips

I doubled my investment in six years and can retire at 40
Crypto is too volatile unless this is a precursor to the collapse of our current monetary system

the charts are all the same you fucking retard.

>Hello please, I would like to cash out my 1 BTC please
>O-oh, you dont accept BTC
>O-okay, I guess I can sell you 0.0001% of my BTC.
>What do you mean you'll only trade it for $300?! It says on the internet its 10k!
>P-please stop laughing at me, sir

Everything that comes up must come down. Give it time.

?????

They're hoping that it would stabilize around the 1m mark and people would use it as a currency then. However because no new coins can be made, btc will always keep rising inexplicably.

No because its supply is limited so it will just keep going up

Do you have children

BS, if BTC is adopted for point of sale by mass numbers of merchants it will take hours for payments to clear. Unless a broker is willing to cover the price immediately for a fee (buying the BTC transaction as an intermediary in effect) but it's so volatile it's nuts.

Can you run the world on BitCoin? No? I guess the dollar isn't going anywhere then.

You do realize that this makes it horrible for a currency right?

so far i still get more growth by investing in my own business so why would i buy bitcoin. entrepreneurship is always a better bet than speculation.

It can be used as a currency, and everything else you want it to be.

>There always will be an retard more retard than me who buys!!

Those who join the Ponzi first usually make money, but that doesnt mean you should join a Ponzi

>put entire life's savings into bitcoin so that your baby boy will have a good future
>putting info on paper is as good as making your money up for grabs
>suddenly die in horrible accident
>all funds are gone with the wind
bitcoin is fucking stupid

>wealth transfer

its not a wealth transfer when the people with all the wealth can just buy it all you fucking moron

Bitcoin is going to $1m/coin

$10,000 is still dirt cheap

If Amazon decide to accept it then it will rocket up

I just use bitcoin to buy drugs

No, not really. A deflationary currency discourages spending and causes recessions.

They can use bitpay or coinbase or something. All companies currently "accepting" btc uses them, but none of them keeps btc wallets.

>Currency keeps deflating at a faster and faster rate
>Soon people only have the currency so they can sell it for more tomorrow
>Eventually nothing is ever bought or sold with bitcoin.
>There is no more point to having it, as the only way to sell it is to convince someone that they will be able to sell it for more.
>It's so expensive almost nobody has any.
>Overnight it becomes completely worthless, and everybody is fine.
It's a bubble. Might as well be called TulipCoin.

>There is a very good reason why all successful countries have inflationary currencies and no successful country's currency is deflationary.
What is the third Reich?

Everytime I see these threads I report them.

I urge you to do the same. We have bitcoin shills coming on here alot lately. This has nothing to do with politics and it's clearly some asshole trying to hussle some people.

Report them

This, I make this exact same argument every time some memecoin shill shows up here and no one ever has any answer

reported for autism. money is closely tied with politics

You can buy Amazon gift cards with bitcoin.

Nocoiners on suicide watch
>i'll just buy the dip lmao
It's never correcting again. 100k by 2019.

Your wallet can only be stored on an electronic device.
>10k in bitcoin accidentally put jeans through washer
>an hero

Hi Spain!

But if it keeps skyrocketing up, no one will want to buy anything with it. Unlike Gold, it is unstable as a reserve currency. It is inevitable that it will run out of steam. If you're not in it already, then it's too late. Just a giant game of hot potato.

a state whose economy would collapse in early 40's had they not gone to war

>I lost all my memecoin money because my hard drive crashed
>This is totally a viable investment strategy/replacement for actual currency

>People say that Bitcoin is a bubble
>Shows bubble-like behavior

Wow, sure showed me.

how much can you realistically liquidate per day?
imagine if satoshi (assuming he's one single person) would like to dispose his entire wallet - about 1 million coins
how much could he sell per day without triggering a downfall?

It's more related to business than Sup Forums.

This happened often during the early days of btc. Someone would try to buy something and the seller would just walk away. The police did nothing because there was no proof.

So successful that they were beaten by the three least coordinated armies of all time, when they had the territorial advantage and technological advantage before they started.

>Unstable Currency

>However because no new coins can be made, btc will always keep rising inexplicably.

up until the point that people lose interest and switch to something else, as happened to Myspace when Facebook came along.

I put 50k in crypto, will be retiring by 30, maybe earlier if one of my meme coins explodes in value even though they're only like 20% of my portfolio.

you can make copies and shit
but yeah, I agree, BC won't change shit, it's just brainlets buying into hype without even understanding basic economic concepts

US dollar is the most stable currency in the world

>i stored all my cash in a location that anyone on earth can access
>i lost it all
>its not my fault cash is just stupid

Sign that global markets are set to implode.
Fuck knows what will happen to Bitcoin.

Asset prices about to BTFO in 2018

Well, yea. Honestly, the tech behind btc seems nice, but this tech isn't tied to btc. I expect the gov to make their own crypto which would kill btc.

that's not gonna happen in the U.S. because it's impossible to run set up a fradulent fractional reserve banking system based on valueless fiat on a blockchain

Bitcoin is in demand in countries where the economy is BTFO like Venezuela.

Bitcoin was probably made by the NSA in the first place, dude. Do you think these things just happen?

>Implying your money is physically stored in a bank and someone could just walk in a steal your life savings
Imagine being this dumb

You can leave your cash in a bank or in a disaster-safe safe. Cash is far less likely to be destroyed than btc.

>ITS NOT A FUCKING BUBBLE

>if only i had a dollar to spare back when it was worth pennies
It kills me every day, lads.

I invested in April, now I have more than 150% than with what I started with. So I'm happy and gonna hodl at least for another year.

>muh bubbles
There are dips on the way to the moon, but no bubbles