JoJo Thread

Apparently the latest edition of Ultra Jump confirmed that Hato's stand is indeed called Walking Heart and yes it still fits as King is in its name.

And it's ability confirmed via Ultra Jump is Sharpening. Sharpening: Walking Heart allows Hato to turn anything on her person into a sharp spike. She primarily uses this ability on her high heel shoes, making them extend to as much as 4 meters. These spikes can penetrate any surface, including glass and stone as well as other human's (or Rock Humans') bodies. This allows Hato walk up walls with her heels digging directly into the brick or other materials, as well as attack with her extended high heels.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Walking_Heart

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/supremes/imgonnaletmyheartdothewalking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vQHo0w3DNCs
twitter.com/sarada_tw/status/810667441114075136
amazon.co.jp/ジョジョリオン-14-ジャンプコミックス-荒木-飛呂彦/dp/4088808800
youtube.com/watch?v=DPeN2iiiczw
mega.nz/#F!0o8ViRIZ!ZZ0PJQd6FaAqlWR8LbH2Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As for what song Walking Heart is based on - it's based on the song. I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do the Walking

Do you think Damo enjoyed being fucked by her stand?

azlyrics.com/lyrics/supremes/imgonnaletmyheartdothewalking.html

Considering what happens to Damo and his relationship with Hato it's very fidding

youtube.com/watch?v=vQHo0w3DNCs

I wonder if we are going to get a stand named Kings of Leon

>allows Hato to turn anything on her person into a sharp spike.
Only the heels of her feet. And if she's wearing shoes, it'll extend the heels of her shoes.

Also the Stand in the Joshuu's arc is called Milagro Man

Woops my mistake

Do you think Mitsuba Higashikata will have a Stand?

with this running theme of King naming there HAS to be King crimson somewhere down the line

>You take my very best
>And give me less
>I'm tired and I just can't take no more
>Your love is unstable
>Darling, while I'm able
>Gonna ease on out the door
>You better believe

hoesntly, I liked the "turn anything on her person into a sharp spike" ability more

It allows her to do stand shit with, say, false fingernails, not to mention other fashion accessories, like ear piercings or a hair pin.

That's perfect for Damo/Hato's relationship and Damo's betrayal.

Haato would be a pretty cool charcter in a JoJo Fighter. Her stand would be cool in combat purposes

Will Araki ever, EVER explain how Erina survived in Dio's coffin to Segway into Part 2 but then at the end of Part 2 leading into Part 3 Dio is in a completely different coffin that was never there?
And, for that matter, why Joseph is treated as an American when he was clearly stated to be born in England to his English parents who were also born to English parents?

I feel glee at the sight of the man with deformed teeth

I may risk getting banned for potential Sup Forums content which I will accept and carry out.

Can I get a Mista edit of this?

What's this?

[Warning] You must not open this image

That's some neat design.

But who is the user of Milagro Man?

don't believe the wiki, they pulled this out of their asses

>Walking Heart
>Wal king Heart
Oh, that's fucking clever Araki.

Female Abbacchio, hell even the stand looks like moody blues

No it does not

Nigga how?

Nice Abbacchio though, saved.

I'M LOOKING FOR A MIRACLE MAN

how did wikifags know that it would be called walking hearts months ago?

how is part 8 so far compared to the others?

easily the best atmosphere wise
too early to judge other things

It has the potential to be the best, as long as Araki answers all our burning questions

Oh fu-

A Turkey´s wipeout.

Makes me elated.

Also something for the Joushuu fans

This makes me gappy

user, i am not joking now. Where the fuck do i buy this ? The eternal well of Joushuu´s pics. With this i could rival doc´s Gappy collection.

After the success of HftF, Capcom signs a contract with Lucky Land so they can make a fighting game of each part as soon as it is finished. What characters do they have?
Bonus: some extra cross-parting is allowed, like weird early Giorno in p4, Koichi in p5 or flashback DIO in p6
Bonus 2: story mode bosses are allowed too

It's the back cover that comes with the new JJL.
twitter.com/sarada_tw/status/810667441114075136

>new JJL.
JJL Volume*.

>watched the latest anime episode
>okuyasu finally has a moment to shine and acctually have screen time
>nothing happens

he will never be relevant, wont he

It has the potential to be great depending on how the climax goes. As of right now I'm really excited about the future.

There's like 5 fighting stands tops per part

Well he does save Josuke and disable Kira's air bombs and that bubble kinda shield from Stray Cat.

Why you fags like Joshuu so much?

amazon.co.jp/ジョジョリオン-14-ジャンプコミックス-荒木-飛呂彦/dp/4088808800
Every volume you buy is another 40¢ in Araki's pockets.

I don´t know man, but i started loving him since Shakedown Road. He´s just likeable. But back then people disagreed. I am so glad more people started liking him since Damo and Milagro arc. I sincerely hope i had at least some small part in it.

Me on the right.

What do you mean how? The hairstyle and face look so much alike, and the stands "hair" looks the same

>DiU
>Josuke
>Okuyasu
>Okuyasu's brother
>Yukako
>Part 4 Jotaro
>Rohan
>Koichi
>Kira
>Akira
>Yuuya
>Kosaku
>Fatty
Extras
>Tonio's brother (from Purple Haze Distortion light novel)
>Oldseph
Others
>Tonio
>Reimi
>Teronosuke
>Mikitaka
>Cinderella's stand user (Aja I think)

>$50 dollars for a manga

thats lame as shit lol

Does amazon deliver worldwide ?

...what ?

432 yen is roughly $3.68
plus around 5 dollars for shipping from Japan to US
I think so

translated the yen to usd gave me that number

You just take 2 decimal points to transfer to usd. At least it was like this 5 years ago.

It's not $50.

>Does amazon deliver worldwide ?
Yes. You just need to make an account on amazonjp then you need to add an internation address when you order it, then finally your card.

Make sure you turn on English on the front page, it's it easier. Shipping costs about $5-15USD.

How do you guys feel about the upcoming nuclear holocaust

>It's not $50.
Yeah you guys are right somehow I think google glitched or something, just rechecked.

>it's it easier
makes it easier*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Oldseph (unless you're implying it's part 3 oldseph)
>Tonio
>Reimi
>Aya
If you're going to make silly choices at least pick characters that actually fight, like Stray Cat. Or Ratt. Or NEW Koichi. Or a Yellow Temperance-like Hazamada. Now that I think about it even Tomoko slapped more bitches than all of those you said combined

How many boards are you fuckers going to put this on.

fuck off

Exact opposite here. I like him BECAUSE he's unlikeable. He's a little shit, sure, but he's entertaining.
Still wish we got more Gappy/Yasuho, but I can't complain with Joshuu around.

I could see Tonio being a sort of healer that hops in and if you grab his food you'll restore life, Reimi could do like a cute team attack with her dog or something like PheonixWright from MvC3

>Healer
IN A 1V1 GAME?
or are you implying new mechanics? Because those you said would actually work pretty well as support-only characters

Yeah, Oldseph is part 3 Joseph.
The characters on ''others'' are no playable or fighting characters user, that's why they are on ''others''.

They'd still be pretty bad, or at least weird bosses.
Toyohiro would be perfect as a boss, for example

Would you?

see ''Others'' are not playable or fighting characters. Sorry to disappoint you.

If they had these.

What part of ''not playable or fighting characters'' you don't understand? ''Others'' are more like like background characters, not bosses or something.

For JoJolion we have:
>Josuke
>Kira
>Josefumi
>Hato
>Joshu
>Kyo
>Karera
>Yasuho with Tsurugi support
>Damo
>Yotsuyu
>Flashback Johnny
>Maybe the Apex Twins?
Aishou and Oujiro wouldn't work, Norisuke can't fight, and we don't know what Joubin, Kaato, and Dolomite are capable of.

lewd gap

Dolomite can infect people and make them act like zombies.
Aishou and Oujiro would be sage hazards.
>Johnny
Would be funny to have also Josuke, Koichi, Okuyasu and Kira/Kosaku as guest characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPeN2iiiczw

Nah. Most JoJo fashion should stay in JoJo.

Reposting what Musicedge uploaded and posted on facebook.

>I'm gonna leave the link for both the textless opening (Chase) and the textless second version of the ending.
MEGA - mega.nz/#F!0o8ViRIZ!ZZ0PJQd6FaAqlWR8LbH2Sw

Fuck yeah. I don't care if it makes me look like the dweebiest of weebs

fuck off

Yes.

Thanks Doc.

>JJBA is such a well drawn, unique and stylish series that Araki gets asked to collaborate with Gucci

How can one series be so superior to all others?

Araki is their Uncle.

>tfw never got to see Araki's window displays because I didn't live in a major city at the time
Might as well end it now I guess.

Araki will either:
>Design you an outfit and have it hand crafted and made to suit you best

OR

>You will be a character in the next part with your own stand of your choosing

Pick one.

I pick the outfit.

>reading stone ocean

damn, dio really just dominates every panel he is in

Outfit. i rather keep fan OC's out of Jojo.

Outfit.
Knowing Araki, my character would probably die in the same chapter that he was introduced.

except when he submits to pucci like the little bitchboi he is

Outfit to be honest.

Outfit, for sure.

Gotta have something snazzy for when I die I guess.

The outfit because I'm already a character in Jojolion.

Good one Doc.

How's Holly-san holding up?

Are you family?

Outfit.