Have you taken the redpill yet?

Have you taken the redpill yet?

Soy it contain plenty of soy for no obvious reason?

Sup Forums is so fucking lame these days all the memes go mainstream news and you have a ton of e-merchants trying to capitalize off of it.

What's wrong with soy? You think beans are evil or something? That sounds like a conspiracy so far out there that even Alex Jones isn't pushing it.

Success is a double edged sword.

I will soon, jelly soy boys?

Aren't you afraid to get a meningitis? I won't neither eat soy or this stuff.

>people can't just do their own research and adjust their diet and suppliment intake for them and instead just take whatever a news broadcaster sells them

>Implying a meme multivitamin is worse than regular multivitamins

my mo m did pills and still does

>implying I'm also advocating for mainstream multivitamins
Most vitamins are easily attainable online for you to choose what you need and how much

Soy-free i might add (not to say that they soy meme isn't way over-exagerated by now)

No. He's pushing the soy.
Take your pills.

>HELLO FELLOW 4/CHAN/ER

id rather swallow cat food than take one pill from that fucking weirdo. God only know what is in there

Does your country not check nutraceutical products for poison before they are sold to the public or are all your government funds for paying terrorists and dog fucking brothels?

is that what passes for banter on reddit?

I hate that man so fuckin much. Oh, my God. I can't stand these faggot e celebrity niggers cropping up selling snake oil and t shirts.

Wahh wahh wahh wahh, you retarded fags bring this shit on yourself everytime you go to reddit you bring normie fags here.

>"B..b.but muh reddit colony!!!!"

No, you're not redpilling anyone, you just flooding this place with reddit fags and it shows, 99% of this board at any given time is just faggot shitposting bait threads where no one even talks about the news or politics anymore. Reap what you sow faggots

>yet he adds to the pile

FDA doesn't really regulate supplements. I think infowars goes out of their way to make sure their product is pure because they know they are under such scrutiny.

Anyone of you in his position would do the same

If I could make hundreds of thousands ripping off edgy neckbeards I would

Isn't this what capitalism is all about

>The pilled jew
The irony of this guy.

Alex Jones here-

BUT WAIT THERES MORE.. IT"S SOY FREE!!

If I was him I just would take fucking donations.

Yes I know thank you

please don't interfere with leaf banter operations this is a matter of National Superiority

>Supporting the zionist overlord's puppet by buying """"""healthy pills""""""
Good going bud

Does it contain any onion extract?

What a piece of shit.

>memeflags always come in waves

>down syndrome tier retarded mongrel.

>proves my point that he's a shill by posting le 56% WITH memeflag

I down that shit by the bottle bro. It's the new Muscle Milk, fag.

I only take gorilla mindset blue pills

>not buying the book(s) and the t shirt set for 1099.9999 with free shipping + infowars snuggie included and leanne nude calendar with free 14 day autoship so you can redpill grandma and all her knitting group friends

what are you a globalist

I'm a god damn ape. Don't associate me with globalist trash.

Monkey mentality is best mentality.