Just done watching Thunderbolt: December sky

Just done watching Thunderbolt: December sky.
How come Zeon people are devoted and caring to their comrades while Feds are absolute assholes to each other?

That coward doctor don't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUCp0m2sR6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zeon were in the right all long.

Because zeekfaggotry panders to nazi loving nips who think that they were in the right in WW2

They are of course wrong, Zeeks are trash and deserve to die.

inb4 MUH IDEALS

ONE COLONY DROP WAS NOT ENOUGH

ZEEKS DESERVE TO DIE.

NO U

>seedfaggotry

truly zeeks have fallen low.

Also, who the fuck would engage in combat with a fucking MS BALL.

Have you heard the good word of Shiro Amada user?

>zeekwank

Because muh ideals

To be fair, we have this kind of shit to have to put up with. Feddies are collective retardation, ours are just cancerous individuals who manage to fuck everything up directly.

>zeeks
>caring about their comrades

Fuck off Zeek you're fucking trash.

Mmmm, sweet sweet Rick Dom

Big talk from a numb and faceless servant of an illegal government. The Federation shat all over its charter, over and over again, the colonies were right to rebel for the good of the species.

>HISTORICAL REVISIONISM TO JUSTIFY ZEEKS BEING RIGHT ALL ALONG

Truly I understand why tomino is disgusted with the direction gundam went.

Saucing your comrade with doujins, is a great proof of care and friendship.

>still thinks Unicorn isn't canon

Desperation suits you, Fedscum. All that corruption and your sins against those who you marginalized reek to the very roofs you live under, and you still have Hell to look forward to.

>believing that fucking zeek propaganda

Top kek.

Also, on top of that, Feds send kids as cannon fodder.

Sure you want to talk shit on that front, Zeek scum?

Hell doesn't exist, dumbass. But what should I expect from stupid pieces of space trash who believe in fairy tales?

It's ok when it's clones.
Who doesn't want to be covered in cute girls?

>Thunderbolt: December sky.
There a new OAV ?

>we cloned a lolis and horrifically brainwashed the clones into indoctrinated cyber-newtype killing machines and then unleashed them in a horiffically bloody internal civil war but THE FEDDIES

No, it's the OAVs put in movie format 1h09 long.

Ball zergs is how the Federation won the Battle of A Baoa Qu. They didn't have enough GMs.

Ok, thanks

The only good Zeek.

is a dead zeek.

Compilation in movie format, but they already announced S2

I don't usualy simpatize with zeeks, but when Daryl couldn't hold the bottle it make me feel like shit

>gives a fuck about the federation
>titans

ayylmao

Feds tried it too.

Marida is one of the ples you idiot

And they tried to use her.

I'd use Marida if you know what I mean

Top spess christian.

Firstly, that was the Vist Foundation, and secondly she wasn't a child soldier by the time they did.

Because the Feds in that fleet were literally all assholes who hated each other only slightly less than they hated the Zekes. The Feds normally get along as well if not even better than Zeon.

that qt blonde with the himecut

Yeah, she was nicely done for a background character.

>they already announced S2

Really ? That's good news

I watched Thunderbolt as my first gundam. What should I watch next ? Where do I starts ?

Guessing she was one of the first ones to eat shit when they launched.

Why is her pilot suit a different color? Core-Fighter? Or its something to signify that she's not a background character and will make an appearance later on?

I think the colour just tells you how old the normal suit is. Yellow is the pre-OYW model and white is the most advanced/modern one.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Kek

THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>killing ausfags
based.

It's just in universe fanfiction.

That was the vist foundation.

Spoken like a true evil zeon

The funny thing about Gundam is spacenoids won in the end as far as the Gundam canon is concerned.

Heck by 100UC Earth was little more than an Anaheim colony. Not a big surprise when you realize pretty much only nigs and pooinloos were left down on this shithole.

You fucked up, it's like watching the new Star Wars before seeing the old trilogy.

Go watch original Gundam Movie Trilogy, it's all you need.

Aight, thanks

>watching the movie and not the show

YOU ARE GARBAGE

>bothering with fillers sugarcoated with QUALITY

You just don't understand the significance of salt.

>not enjoying QUALITY

faggot

I felt like there were signs of comradery on both sides. I mean at the start we see the fedis on the ship getting along well with one another. Then theres the girl that loses her boy friend in the assault. The zeeks we get to know are mostly a sniper unit that have been together for probably years. I also I remember seeing any fedi being asked to lose an arm so they could pilot a gundam better. Even though it was clearly with a heavy heart the captain still didn't have to go through with asking that of his best sniper.

Seriously though, the trilogy movies are the better version of the TV series and you can watch anything you want after those.

Daryl rolled with it, he knew it was for the greater good, and most importantly, saving his comrades.

>That scene where they panic but still manage to swarm that one poor zeon.
Jesus that was horrifyingly comedic.

>tfw no more zeonic pie

>that flashback where he wakes up in a hospital bed with no legs

If and when you have a problem to solve. Drop a colony on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUCp0m2sR6M
>Zeeks
>not inhumane monsters

I get the motives thats not my point. The tech was experimental and not a sure thing. My point is you don't ask your "comrades" especially the guy whose job it is to pull a trigger from a distance to lose his dominate arm just on a wing and a prayer that he can be a match for a gundam that has been terrorizing your army in the last month. Lets face it there were assholes on both sides and people who loved each other on both sides and OP is just seeing what he wants to.

That's what a filthy feddie would say

Now you just sound like someone whose soul is weighed down by gravity!

When is the new ova released?

Fall of next year.

The fourth one has been out for like a month.

Why does he wear his helmet all the time ?

Ah shit that was heavy

They're chronically retarded, so they have to be cut some slack every now and again.

He has a cute sister.

Can someone tell me what suit model this is please?

Gelgoog you fucking pleb.

His identity is so important that he hides it even from himself.

>Seriously though, the trilogy movies are the better version of the TV series and you can watch anything you want after those.
>the trilogy movies are the better version of the TV series
you can't appreciate amuro's growth without spending 15 hours of watching him be a shit
5 hours of him suffering, and the last 5 hours of him being a hero

that subtle worldbuilding is also very important

Ok so what's the name of the series ? It's the very first one ?

Mobile Suit Gundam.

Simply

>tfw his waifu got casca'd

>crossbone Gelgoogs
People talk shit about MSVs, but occasionally you get some damn fine designs

The second season will have more of a focus on Io, but he is still destined to have a final confrontation with Daryl

>overdesigned garbage gundam gets a second season

kill me

We get this too.

>Zeong
>mass produced
Thunderbolt is shit.

Theres going to be another original gundam series. Tomino has something coming in the pipe some time. Its gonna be a good year for gundam.