What makes the Jew evil?

Is it genetic or just the way they are brought up?

If a Jew who is fully Jewish genetically was raised in an Amish type community, could they be righteous? Or would they still be scheming, constantly suppressing the urge to kill and steal?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/11/27/thoughts-on-jews-obscenity-and-the-legal-system/
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
hagalil.com/archiv/2006/07/europa.htm
amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511830980&sr=8-1&keywords=a culture of critique
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing. The people you call evil aren't practicing jews they are lucifarians. They have no religion other then that of self. Orthodox jews who adhere to the religion aren't bad. Zionist atheist jews who control the worlds banking system, they are bad but they satanist so no surprise

So your average Ashkenazi isn't bad?

Imagine being a brilliant but lazy student. You skipped or rejected the gestalt or central lesson ("logos"), but then you try to make work those erroneous presuppositions about how things function (which you "figured out" while daydreaming in class) -- through brute force, political power, bribery, pseudo-monopolistic market pressure, cartelism, threats, and lawsuits. And you often fail anyway, because the unnatural state you are forcing into being can't exist without constant effort.
Two plus two equals five, because here's ten bucks that say they do, and who says otherwise?
That's the entirety of Talmudic Judaism, the rest is commentary.
By the way, check this out:
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/11/27/thoughts-on-jews-obscenity-and-the-legal-system/

all the races have stereotypical problems that apply mostly to that race.

what makes the white a cuck? is it genetic or just the way their liberal decadent society turns them all into homos with a million genders.

even if the jews wanted to push that kind of degeneracy on other races they couldn't.

blacks are violent, asians are collectivist, whites are liberal cucks, only.... not all whites, most blacks aren't violent, most jews aren't actively subverting civilization, and indians don't just poop literally anywhere most of them have designated streets and its very civilized.

stereotypes are real. and if we were allowed to talk about them more maybe people wouldnt turn sterotypes into actual impressions of every single individual within an entire race.

this is true.

t. illuminati member

youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
Peter Sutherland is Jewish, Millenial Woes confirmed it

hagalil.com/archiv/2006/07/europa.htm

"In principal I am not against it, that muslims are coming to Europe now, quite the contrary."

"What I find absolutely seriously great is, that this demographic structure of Europe can no longer be held. The earlier the Europeans see this, the better. Some cities are already quite colourful and not any more "aryan" white, and against this you can say absolutely nothing at all."

"Means a coloured Europe, that from it no longer catastrophes can spread?"

"That could mean it. But it could also mean, that Europe as a whole stops to exist."

Reminder that this interview was in 2006!

Now follows a long rant about evil whitey exploiting Africa and the golden black hordes taking it back. Typical Marxist, anti-European garbage by this "conservative, far right hero".

"You view the immigration in Europe (they obviously mean non white- mass immigration) as regeneration. Is this the chance?"

"Yes. Europe will be different, and this is the only chance, which it has left at all: to revitalize itself with the people, whom it does not actually want. (Here he sounds EXACTLY like Barbara Lerner Spectre. And reminder that this is supposed to be the far right, anti-Islam figurehead in Goymany.) The question is just, if it wants to abandon its political system. I would like to abandon the white Europe, but I would not like to abandon the democratic Europe."

Demon worship, specifically Moloch

I would agree with that -- although they generally support Israel, they believe the mainstream story, they preferentially do business with other Jews, etc so they still support the (((machine))). But yeah I'm friends with several and they're really good people, smart, driven. I think the good ones are very good.
I think the problem is that the bad ones are very bad -- and very effective at being very bad.

They aren't bad persay. They are raised in the culture that Jews are God's chosen people (if they believe in a deity at all ) and that it's them verses the world.
The elite and rabbis are devil worshippers and read the Babylonian Talmud.
It's not about race, the Israelites weren't about pure blood, they had many coverts.
>For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians:3:26-29
If someone is a true believer in the Son of God, they are born a new. The Pharisees (modern day Jews and the people in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9, synagogue of Satan) didn't want to share in God's love and hated Jesus for bringing it to the gentiles.

It is the way they are raised. They are taught from the cradle up that shekels are God, and they must devote their lives to acquiring shekels. Christians have 10 commandments....Jews have one. Acquire the shekels, by any means necessary. There is no morality. Only shekels.

were on here hating the synagogue of satan, just like you buddy

I don't see any point in watching Passion of the Christ unless you just want to spend two hours yelling at Jews to stop torturing a man to death. It's infuriating to watch.

Well loyal merchants, you have my approval for your glorious campaign to restore the state of greater Israel. The areas of Israel currently operated by the followers of muhammed are soon to be a distant memory. Thank you for showing us the way to restore our hope for a bright Aryan future free of the sub standard who typically live among us. This is particularly illustrated by the acts of the Americans of African origin over the course of several generations who have de-constructed our once glorious urban centers. The time is upon us to engage with our brothers and sisters of the right in our efforts to ensure a future for our priceless european american people

The Talmud and their dealings with Lucifer. Genetics are no excuse for the decision people make with free will.

But that's a big reason why the jews rejected Jesus. They thought the messiah was going to be a king that saved the jews exclusively in a secular way. But Jesus fulfilled the jewish law and came to save all people, gentiles too.

Read this book, and understand that it reflects precisely what the Talmud teaches (that breaks Torah, God's perfect and eternal law).

amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511830980&sr=8-1&keywords=a culture of critique

Entirely genetic. Jews jew just like nigs nig. It's their natural state

They're naturally slimey like all semites, and their religion and culture just reinforce and double down on their absolute worst tendencies.

Are you a follower of the Way? Do you follow Torah like the Messiah Yeshua?

The Talmud is the source of the Luciferian practices. It causes even devout Jews who follow it to break the divine law and prevent others from following it. Read Mark 7.

"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in." - Matthew 23:13