Why aren't you punching up?

Why aren't you punching up?

>Things are only funny if it doesn't offend me

this board
if you accept the fact that it's a bunch of jokers and rejects
Sup Forums has punched above its weight for a decade and it has worked out
personally i feel my antisemitism is how i punch above my weight as a goy

>here's a tweet by some literally who with no exposure for their shit opinion better make a thread about it

fucking
stop

We are. We punch up at the kike elite and the entirety of the establishment.

Punching at their nigger pets just comes with the territory. Can't kill a king if you don't kill his mindless drones first.

so it's great comedy to make fun of kikes? got it

So that's why there are all those Jew jokes in mainstream comedy?

humor has to relate to emotions, and the more suppressed the emotion often the more funny it is

its why "muh vagina" and sex jokes are lame these days, as a society we are sexually unhinged and aren't suppressed

jokes about suppressed existential fears, buried racial feelings, ect. are taboo and thus more funny

Good comedy makes you laugh. That's it.

Oy vey! You can't make fun of the juden, you stupid goyim. Don't 4get the 6 gorrilion.

If someone in this thread can tell a joke that is in no way offensive to anyone or anything, I will PayPal $5000 by tomorrow morning.

This is real. I recently received a 1 million dollar settlement from my nephew who molested me when I was younger.

Good luck Sup Forums.

>telling jokes is synonymous with punching, a violent physical act
>words are violence
I fucking hate these people.

the best comedy punches everyone and expects the audience to have some fucking humility and humour.

So two muffins walk into an oven...

Fucking Jews am I right guys? LMFAO

Checked.

Why do leftists always equate words with violence. Telling a joke isn't the same as punching and why do you think it's ok to punch people who are "better" than you?

Why do these tards think someone being rich gives you the right to belittle them?

Great comedy punches noone?

What? Would that be making jokes about the flavor of room-temp water?

Pretty sure there's a spongebob episode that proves this guy wrong.

What happens when a marginalized or disenfranchised person punches at another marginalized or disenfranchised person?

shit skins, jews and lefties are the biggest evils of modern society

Why is this fag obsessed with who comedians punch???

LMAOing @ your life

>fucking DREADFUL comedy adheres to premade twitter formulas.

Nothing is funnier than racist/sexist/ableist etc jokes. Wanna know why?

Because when I enjoy a racist joke I'm not laughing at the marginalised disenfrancised people in the joke. I'm laughing at the people who are offended by it. I'm punching up at the self-righteous ideologues trying to tell me how to life my life and what to feel. So I'll keep making and enjoying them thanks very much cunt.

>great comedy punches up
>not allowed to attack jews
Pick one.

lmao voltaire

Conflating rich with evil.
Why do these fuckers not understand rich successful people are what allow useless piles of trash like them to live?

Wow. A tweet with 1 like, so powerful.

So what you're saying is instead of "muh vagina" it's "yor vagene".

>trying to remove government isn't punching up

>comedy has universal objectivity, says me.

>getting molested by someone younger than you
lmao

No instead of "much vagina" its "niggers should be killed off"

I like polack jokes done by non-poles and I'm half pole.

I agree, I’m sick of these types of threads. All they prove is that there is yet another douchebag with internet access out there. What’s new?

Comedy is what makes people laugh without any regard for its content. Laughter will always be subjective.

You act like we’re the ones in power. We are at the bottom, so everything we do is fighting dragons.

This punch up punch down crap though, thats leftist drivel that reinforces inequality. Hold all men to the same standard.