echo.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/bookall/1480264027/192-
twitter.com/ukiya01/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those lips are fucking horrendous

WUZ ARYANS N SHIT

What the fuck are those lips?

>Lipstick on anime girls
Nope

they're mspainted in you retards, look at the video artifacting.

>the cover was a mistake they said
>the anime will look fine they said
Where is your god now?

I dont remember anyone getting their hopes up for the anime after seeing the nig-lipped tania in the attworks.

how they went from this

It doesn't look bad, lips excluded of course.

to this ?????

because if you want this anime sometime this century you can't animate in this style.

I'm not asking why it is not a 1-1 adaptation, but still. How can they fuck up so bad?

Low budget meant to advertise the source material. Become rich and compleatly bankroll the anime is you want something with no compromises because unless the studio is doing it out of love for the series(OPM was like this), you ain't getting really good adaptations.

THEY COULDVE SAVED BUDGET BY NOT DRAWING THOSE LIPS

Why such emphasis on lips?

She was flying. Is this magical girl shit?

Literally the most generic artstyle you can think of would have been better than this shit.

salary man trash talks god then is reborn as a magic nazi loli. (S)he is also a general of the nazi army.

I mean, lips in scenes like are okay, but in normal ones are unecessary and doesn't fit the characters that well, although Tanya's lips aren't really that bad imo.

Trans stuff, the main character is old male salary man transformed into loli girl, so no wonder he can't use lipstick properly for life.

The guy was practically a CEO not a mere salarymen

Also not trans stuff. He reincarnated as a grill. That means he is actually a girl and was raised as one. It just happened that Tania remembers her past life as evil CEO.

Still hoping for an official translation

>THICK

Not going to happen

>skythewood is translating
>would rather have yenpress
How terrible can your taste even be?

sky can't do basic English to save his life

This has nothing to do with my taste.
I just want to read it while holding the book in my hands and be able to put it in my bookshelf afterwards.
Reading on a screen sucks.

On a scale from Konosuba to Maou no Hajimekata how edgy is this?

Cute loli doing cute things in war in order to get promoted

"You there, report to my quarters in 5 minutes."

No thanks.

Why did they change the swirly eyes?

How would this fare in Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=JwaruTPKq9I
youtube.com/watch?v=IDPV6pOMI3s

k

So what's this about his real name being Carlo zen?

>Drifters S2

Reminder to not give your character lips unless you can make it look good ala Kakegurui.

This looks like crap

It's slice of life.

Why are MYTH&ROID so good?

>Not wanting to have your dick sucked by a batshit insane salaryman turned into a magical Reichsloli.

Learn Japanese, then

>wanting anime Tanya

I actually liked it

>miss android

>Not wanting anime Tanya

Faggot

Yeah, I don't want Chucky.

I think this is just camera perspective and angle. Please let me be right. Please

Same VA, or is it just how she deadpan slurs the dialect?

>not liking this design
she looks like a kid
she looks cute
she actually has facial features

we should be praising them

I for one welcome our new thick lipped overlords

Nah, she looks like ass.

they spent the budget on lips instead

fag

Fuck off, faggot.

lol she looks like a slag or gyaru hahah

Better her being stylish yet still feasible to animate, rather than simplifying her to a generic Yukari GuP clone except with worse hair.

This, as long as they don't constantly overdo the lips and only when it counts (when she reaches critical mass) it might grow on me.

But for now I'll just embrace for a disaster and dig myself a doomsday bunker to wait it out.

>you will never have a qt conscript underling who pisses herself out of fear the first time she is sent to the battlefield

Hmmmmm.

What the actual fuck. Why didn't she get put down as a child?

>left = trap
>middle = Tanya's older sister
>right = slut

If only they copied the manga Tanya's design. How come she is so cute in the manga and LN and at same time so ugly in the anime... A better question might be why?

Why are they fighting on flying horses?

Because they are notFrenchs

just kill me f/a/m ;_;

Why does Tanya look so ridiculous in every single shot? The anime is going to make her look like a cross-eyed maniac.

Oops, I mean Visha.

>there's people that still defend moefication

Hi everyone. The recent scanlation of ch 3+4 of the manga was piss poor. I actually found this series recently and am interested in translating this, as it seems like /ak/ is dead with this.
Is anyone here interested in cleaning, redrawing and/or typesetting? I don't think it would be an easy job. It won't be easy to translate this for me either. But qt lolis in war is cool.

>jewpress not getting an isekai series with an anime

It'll be announcement eventually.

>>
>we should be praising them
>
>I for one welcome our new thick lipped overlords
Go away reddit.

I'm not saying i like anime design, but you're still right, it just the poster.

Post your translations and someone from /ak/ would probably clean and type it all up for you. From what I heard, they had plenty of cleaners and typesetters, just no translator.

This thread remind me when Arpeggio of Blue Steel anime PV released, though mangafags of that show all shut up after sales revealed, can Youjo Senki do the same? let's wait and see.

Well, Japan actually think the PV is fine(other that Visha of course, guess she can't be saved), since they're the majority that decided buy the BD or not, i guess it's a okay start.
echo.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/bookall/1480264027/192-

But in the end, i personally think the question is always "how will the writer adapt the plot?", if the story adaption is shit, characters design doesn't matter because it become shit after all.

Gate Aesthetics were a mistake

This doesn't look anything like Gate.

fuck off Sup Forums

There is literally nothing wrong with dick sucking lips.

Other than Visha, the worst part about that was that God-awful song.

>Magic
>Chess pieces on a map

And I thought I might actually enjoy watching this before.

It's not easy animating a detailed design. You made do with what you have.

So, this will be just the edgier Strike Witches?
Amrite?

The differences aren't a matter of "detailed and less detailed", don't be stupid.

It's prequel of Izetta, tell us why Izetta become last witch: they all died during notWW1.

The difference is "you're LN/mangafags or not", that's it. Not that i going to against people hate or like the PV, because both opinions are understandable right now, question is how will be story adaption end up, if it's good, then even some of LN/mangafags will changed their mind, but if it's shit, then even animeonlyfags will think it's shit or drop it, simple.

It was partly a joke but there's some truth to it. It's one thing to design a character and another to draw that design in a 24 minutes long episode. Obviously the way they simplified the design is just horrible but that's just my opinion.

Oh is that right? When I read their wiki I thought they said the editing is taking way too long. Scares me about the level of translations then...

It's the character designer forget how to draw girls, you can figure out that in his twitter, check what he keep drawing in recent years.
twitter.com/ukiya01/media

Who let Sup Forums out of the box?

Well Gate turned with some of the best designs in a while but they probably all agreed to secretly throw his designs into the trash. They should have done the same with this so you can't blame the artist entirely.

No, who am I kidding.Holy shit, this fujoshi shit needs to stop. Not only are they ruining anime with tons of BL yaoi shit, they are fucking over our character designs too. This is not ok.

What a faggot.