What do you think of this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ei1oGsmUXY

The future. Get to the gym Nick

Not a cuck on the issues but his tactics are a dead end - especially because he discourages IRL coordination and activism (the most important aspect of our movement, hands down).

We don't need more witty youtube eclebs. We do need more infrastrucutre and organizations. His "take back the republican party" strategy woudl be a lot more convincing if he was actually doing anything to accomplish it beyond releasing nonracial rehashes of AmRen flyers.

looks like a dirty taco eating wetback beaner who needs to go the fuck back

>one line writing prompt one post
>unarchived youtube link
>viral marketing
>e-celeb bullshit
Sage goes in the options field.

>e-celeb bullshit
How do you actually expect to expand our views without using the media you dumb fucking loser?

Couldnt even hold his own against destiny in a debate, stupid e celeb

Bright kid, was just listening myself and enjoy his different perspective from all the stormfags

I like him except the bashing protestants and inside joke "traps aren't gay" (I get it, it's just not funny, and irony has power). He has a good understanding of what's going on and explains it well. I don't really like James recently though, too much low info meme politics and subtle promotion of Fash The Nation. I'm up to date on every episode of America First and Nationalist Review. Other than that, all good work.

He’s pretty good. He needs to lift though. The alt right is stil waiting for its aesthetic intellectual

He's a typical College Republican™ type--well-spoken but socially awkward, prim, acts older than he is, which makes him off-putting to most people his own age.

I don't have a problem with him, and I much prefer College Republicans™ to Democrats Democrats™ or that other leftist rabble on campuses these days. But he's not to be trusted.

A few interviews, and group chats with alt-righters notwithstanding, he's still a standard Small Government™, Christianity™, Low Tax™, Personal Responsibility™, Individualism™, Freedom™, Constitution™, conservative. He tries to sex himself up with a YouTube page, and by mouthing awareness of alt-right issues, but at the end of the day he's a borderline cuck. It's the easiest thing in the world to be a "right wing" counter-cultural free-speech advocate. He's a 'Ben Shapiro' that's willing to interact with the real right to a degree. Push comes to shove though, he's siding with Cruz > Trump.

Daily reminder to report advertisement threads

>Truthfully, in this age those with intellect have no courage and those with some modicum of physical courage have no intellect. If things are to alter during the next fifty years then we must re-embrace Byron’s ideal: the cultured thug.

Nick was fine for what he was: another youtube commentator.

He became odeous when he tried to assume a leadership role without offering any leadership beyond tearing down real activism - even events that were demonstrably sucessful like Generation Identity's Defend Europe project and the Unite the Right rally.

Fuentes is brighter than most, but his constant countersignaling is nonproductive and he shows his age whenever he tries to engage with someone with more chops than a professional videogame player or conservatism inc. drone. His "debate" about optics with Spencer was laughable, and he was reduced to strawmanning about the Turner Diaries.

Boomerposting on twitter about how great the 1950s were is not useful in the long run. The hammer is going to drop and our online channels will be compromised very soon. The only way around this is with IRL organizing, which Fuentes does not do and (worse) discourages people in our movement from participating in. We need to be building a movement to last and people like Nick are counterproductive to that end.

I don't think that it's a cheap shot to say that he will improve considerably once he moves out of his mom's basement (it's clear his parents shape most of his views) and gets a girlfriend. A lack of social intelligence can sink even the most intelligent person.

>saying "hey guys lets not have faggy rallies with no coherent message so we don't get fucked by infiltrators, the media, or the police" is discouraging IRL activism

Spencer meme's the ethnostate and wants some kind of pan-european awakening when there's literally zero precedent for such a thing. Total waste of time. The only thing your IRL activism has generated is more shill campaigns to get guys out of jail and finance various legal battles and stints of unemployment.

wait lmao I think I argued with you the last time I saw a thread about this because you were saying the same shit about him "tearing down" Generation Identity, but it's still not true.

He is grounded in reason rather than grandiose utopian nonsense. He calls out all the dumb LARPers of every stripe. He understands that Western Civilization is inherently Christian.

He's yet to clarify why he's kept his check mark while others that he associates with have had theirs removed. Allsup and him even do a show together yet Fuentes walked away unscathed from the crackdown. I find it odd.

Nick is really good, probably the best the right has to offer at the moment.

He knows how to go far but not too far. The enemy wants us to larp with Nazi type things but its counter productive.

>Fuentes
A literal subhuman

So he's basically a generic Republican.

I think he got cucked by destiny and then pulled some "I'm not gonna bother" debating you bullshit like it was a third grade schoolyard instead of an Internet debate.

Not even shill. I'm just critical of all e-celebs, especially ones that are bad representations of the right.