Yuri!!! On Ice

Fake smile edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IJSXCdUz_w
youtube.com/watch?v=7XrVfXao_wU
twitter.com/disc0212/status/810689811589828608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not a fake smile, that's Viktor being savage.

>edition

what's your favorite song so far everyone? listening to this makes my heart hurt.
youtube.com/watch?v=3IJSXCdUz_w

This is beautiful.

I know right. I faved it on youtube but everytime it comes up in my playlist I just skip it because I can't bear to listen to it.
My favourite is Stammi Vicino though. I'm pumped as hell for that duet, man

Yuri on Ice, but I'm pretty sure Theme of King JJ is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of my life.

Same here, its a very beautiful tune.

>I wish to cut with a sword
>Those throats that sing of love

Yeah yeah it's sad, but Victor as a professional fencer or swordsman is a nice idea.

I'm probably boring, but it's still Yuri on Ice, can't get enough od that one. I also adores Anastasis.

I'M THE KING JJ NO ONE DEFEATS ME THIS IS WHO I AM BABY!!!

>JJ as Gaston
Perfect.

They're quite fitting.

I really like Partizan Hope.

These are so perfect.

My chink with rosacea has the best music. youtube.com/watch?v=7XrVfXao_wU

This exactly but add Shall we skate as well.

man, a fencing anime would actually be so great.

I wish Tales of a Sleeping Prince didn't sound so Disney.

utena

>yfw no season 2

Which skaters journey would you like to see as ovas? I want some Emil/Crispys hijinks.

I wouldn't even mind that much if we get a satisfying end.

I'd rather see a movie with top quality animation, honestly.

JJ's bizarre adventure

Sometimes second seasons are shit, so if it ends well I'd be happy.

i was thinking something more realistic like yoi and less soul-crushingly depressing

Eros, Agape, Yuri on Ice, and Le Parfum des Fleurs are the ones I've liked enough to put on my iPod.

Same for me, seeing the ice skating scenes with bad animation is really frustrating.

Victor for Rose Bride

what would his stand be

I want to see skate camp which is really ballet camp.

Himself.

I hope so. I feel like I'm the only one that really doesn't want a second season but I've seen way too many series ruined by not stopping when they should.
At most a movie or OVA would be enough for me.

>Yuri!!! On Ice
>is yaoi shit

Allegro Appassionato in B Minor and Minami's Boogie. They're absolutely fantastic.

Anyone have a clean version of Victor and Yuuri's phonecase's?
I remember seeing them a few threads back but I forgot to save them.

As long as they complete the main storyline satisfactorily and not in a "let's set up for the next season" way, I don't mind the risk of a season 2 not being very good.

stop making this shit joke

Only have this.

how tall will fairy get?

I actually wonder when the anime soundtrack (the actual bgm, not the insert-songs) will be released. I don't see it listed as an extra in any of the future BD/DVD releases.

Not even 24 hours and this guy is already a meme

You fuckers are cold blooded but that's why I love you

Will the OST be released on Japanese iTunes at exactly midnight on the 21st?

>edition

user it isn't a general

He does not have my permission to get any taller than 170cm.
He needs to stay small and cute!

Seeing as he's still so short at nearly 16, I can't see him getting taller than Victor. I would say around 175. He will probably still be taller than Otabek but it will be cute like a rich manlet with his tall beautiful Russian mail order bride.

Sorry, Otabek. I'm pretty sure your boyfriend is gonna outgrow you.

Viktor was pretty tiny at 15 too.

Actually I have a fetish for tall beautiful submissive men with their shorter alpha boyfriend.

Doubt he would mind.

From the flashbacks I really got the impression that Victor was quite bit taller than Fairy at his age and definitely not as tiny in terms of build.

If you're talking about the flashback where he met Chris, he was almost 18.

No, I'm talking about the webm you posted. The fact that Piggy can wear his clothes without them being too short for him makes me think Victor was around that height/size already at that age, just leaner of course.

That's exactly it, thank you so much user!

If Yuuri is using that costume than teenage Victor can't have been too much shorter than about 174 cm. It's hard to make a uniform taller as opposed to smaller.

Did a new episode come out since Yuri said "lets end this"?

Yes

Yeah. Shit was brutal. Ended in murder-suicide. Nice Boat ain't got shit on how YoI ended.

Yes, they all died. Zombies!! on Ice coming 2017.

Imagine being this casually invested in the show. Imagine what this would be like. The free time you would have. The space to think.

Are there any bonus tracks with History Maker and You Only Live Once singles? If so do you think they are relevant?

How deep does the real life references rabbit hole goes?

twitter.com/disc0212/status/810689811589828608

Fuck I didn't mean to quote, bad mobile habit

You're late.

When will it be revealed in all its glory

Don't forget the part where everyone got turned into a gigantic sea of orange Fanta. But not before Yuri saw a gigantic naked Minako that transformed into an image of Victor. And then Yuri strangled Yuuko.

I could have slept so much more instead of waiting for previews. I could have been so productive. And yet here I am. What has this anime done to me.

Never ever

not to 3DPD but stephane is a cute

Kek, I had a similar thought. 'I wonder what it's like to be casually interested in this series and not be constantly aware of the countdown until the next episode and the end'

Phichit.

I wish I was this free

>tfw made a countdown, open in a tab at all times
1 day 18.5 hours, gang

Why is he so perfect?

Somebody needs to sex this man up immediately. It should be a literal crime against humanity to leave those collarbones unbitten.

is cute

That was 5/5 eros, the gap moeness was the true answer.

My Japanese would be worse so I'll take the trade off.

Fuck off tulpa-chan, only 2D megane nips allowed

It's really amazing that Viktor has been able to resist him this long.

It's just perplexing. Has he been chemically castrating himself this entire time? I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth off that pork cutlet.

who bites collarbones during sex?

Damn Georgi.

Also, it's always good to wait and get the best taste possible, and good thing it's not a typical BL where rape means "hi". Victor is doing well.

Who says it needs to be during? Could happen before on the journey downtown. Don't tell me you wouldn't have every part of him. That's just wasting your food.

True best boy though

Patrician taste

It's definitely sensible to wait, but on the other hand, Yuuri is painfully sexy. Viktor must be getting through a lot of lotion.

>best boy
l'm confused. You seem to have posted JJ instead of the true best boy.

Blau may draw the best Viktor but this artist's Yuuri is on point.

k den

Someone get this motherfucker under control

Doujins of Victor brokenheartedly seeking out Yuuri lookalikes to cope while crying on the inside where?

Yeah, En's Yuuri is one of the best.

We don't deserve him