Macron isn't so bad?

Macron isn't so bad?

twitter.com/MiddleEastEye/status/935201052361674753

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Président_jupitérien
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try searching for Paris Cams,
they are gone!

Whats happening in Morocco is there a genocide on?

is macron secretly machiavellian?

Macron is /ourmonarchist/

Macron is /our guy/
The Bogdanoffs chose well

He's basically saying
>If you aren't in danger in your country, you can't claim asylum
>Morocco isn't a dangerous country, is it?
>Therefore, you should go back
>I can't go around giving papers to everybody, people already here would have a hard time getting a job
She then says
>My mom and dad are here
He replies with
>You can come visit them anytime, we're taking care of them if they need to, that's pretty generous already.
She then says her visas are expired.
If he was truly /ourguy/, he'd get his bodyguards to detain her.

> literally won due to Muslim and leftist fearing Le pen
> tell them to fuck back home

best time-line

What is this man's true intentions?

god emperor of the european superstate

LePenfag detected.
Why don't you fags just leave. Macron is /ouguy/.

Nothing is happening in Morocco. Nothing is ever happening there. These people are all leeches looking for a handout.

He's actually turned out better than Le Pen would've been.

France is an easy write off for important countries like northern europe or the anglosphere, but having them adopt the left stance and then the leftists slowly shifts right will normalize conservatism and nationalism within Europe.

No one really cares about them anyway, glad the french are pulling their weight and risking the shit.

>man
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Président_jupitérien

you have to go back

Morocco is filled with Muslims, so of course they can't live in peace there.

Who has had the greatest redemption arc, Macron or Cruz?

Focus on what he's DOING, not what he's saying

Any idiot can tell a foreigner to go home to get votes

Secretly? Nah he's pretty open about it.

The first Le Pen was based, no way I'd support a woman to be a country's leader, no matter what she'd say or do.

Isn't France more dangerous than Morocco

Pour la France!

Macron has proven to be fairly interesting.

I don't think he's remotely /ourgoy/, but he has been interesting.

These people are a malevolent force aiming to destroy our countries & take them for themselves

France with Macron is literally better than leafland with Trudeau. you leafs are faggots and need to pull your weight

It does tickle me how quickly the left went silent on him.

RULE
>RULE
>LIKE
JUPITERIAN
>JUPITERIAN
GOD
>GOD

Ok thanks for the responses guys, the number of shareblue /ourguy/ shills is disconcerning but I think Macron isn't nearly as Merkel Tier as I had expected him to be.

Thank God, I never trust a woman to run a country, atleast it wasn't a complete loss.

>Moroccan Asylum Seeker
why is she seeking asylum

gimme the gibs fucking whitey
parents got the gibs
other family members got the gibs
i need the gibs

he's not as bad as we thought. he's been steadily surprising us. I didnt like Le Pen because she was just a fake-right wing candidate, I actually preferred macron until we can find a real right wing frenchman, and it seems I was right in my decision

Macron is a weird fuck he's redpilled on Africa but he's bluepilled on everything else.

she wants to enjoy the benefits of living with whites.

>when you try to avoid electing literally hitler so you accidentally elect literally napoleon instead

Not at all secretly. There is a reason him and Trump are seemingly the most unlikely bros on the planet. In reality, you need not look farther than the Bogdonoff twins.

Macron signalled earlier that he is a pragmatist. In his Versailles speech he used the forbidden term "Islamic extremism."