Bleach Thread

Previous Thread: Bleach: We Do knot Always Love You Chapter 2 infodump:

Sample Scans: flare-flare.tumblr.com/post/154671209671/just-giving-a-heads-up-the-second-chapter-of-we

Summary: bleachmyasylum.com/showthread.php?4167-Bleach-novel-We-do-knot-always-love-you&p=455268&viewfull=1#post455268

Other urls found in this thread:

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/154689171972
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full translation of Chapter 2: missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/154689171972

I LOVE ORIHIME

-Youruichi has become good friends with Rose and Kira and visits the third division about twice a year. They seem to have bonded over music
-Yoruichi is now a teacher at the academy. Apparently Shunsui forced her. It was either that or becoming a captain. No word on Urahara.
>Yoruichi is alive
Wew man

- Mashiro tried to defend the academy and was tasked with its protection during the second invasion.
Lmao

- Yhwach is the new lynchpin. After Ichigo defeated Yhwach, his corpse was paraded to the Soul Palace by Squad Zero and because he had so much Reiatsu, he still sufficed as the lynchpin. Barriers were also erected (combine that with Yhwach's Reiatsu arising after ten years, we really may have not seen the last of him).
Stop

what the fuck is this shit?

elaborate

Kubo made a fucking mistake.

Dude, he made a lot more than one fucking mistake.

>- Yhwach is the new lynchpin. After Ichigo defeated Yhwach, his corpse was paraded to the Soul Palace by Squad Zero and because he had so much Reiatsu, he still sufficed as the lynchpin. Barriers were also erected (combine that with Yhwach's Reiatsu arising after ten years, we really may have not seen the last of him).

How to contradict everything about the last Chapter in the most lackadaisical way never: The novel

Jesus Christ.

What exactly did it contradict? It was already known that the Soul King can manifest his will even beyond his death and attack others. That's what the previous Soul King did after Ichigo killed him.

>After Ichigo defeated Yhwach, his corpse was paraded to the Soul Palace by Squad Zero and because he had so much Reiatsu, he still sufficed as the lynchpin.
Didn't Yhwach's body disintegrate into nothing after Ichigo sliced him?

Want to unwrap Orihime. Please.

Not until Christmas, Kurosaki-kun.

So all of Squad 0 is still alive?

Best girl is still alive. I'm pretty happy about that, at least.

Let it go guys, no one cares anymore.

Says you.

Well, this thread was on its way to page 10 until he bumped it.

>those eyes
I fucking hate Pierrot.

There are worse things to hate them for, but yeah, Orihime looks better with brown eyes.

She's only meant for brown eyes. Pierrot sinned.

Who do you expect is going to show up at the wedding, besides those we already know about?

Urahara.

I really hope Isshin is there.

I want perma adult Toshiro

You're gonna have to wait another hundred years for that.

The previous thread was more active what with the new info on chapter 2 and the Jump Festa tabloid-style ad.

And that he'll interact with Rangiku and Toushirou.

I want to know how Toshiro reacted when Renji and/or Rukia asked him about his older brother after the war.

Waiting for chapter confirming that Tatsuki is a lesbian.

You already have him. I mean, it's just Ichigo's face.

I love how adorably dumb Rukia and Renji act when together.

I've been rereading the SS arc.

>Byakuya shows disdain for Renji and tries to get him dismissed from his position and tries to kill him
>Hitsugaya tries to kill Gin
>Tosen's hatred for Zaraki goes so far he wants to murder him
>Soi Fon crushes Kiyone and tries to kill her for going to help her fucking sister
>Yamamoto claims that Lieutenants are expendable and almost glares Nanao to death

How the fuck did they unite and live in peace with one another? With their attitudes, I'm surprised they haven't shifted through 7 Squad 10 Captains between Isshin and Hitsugaya.

They were all captains of different divisions so seeing each other wasn't mandatory outside of meetings. Except for maybe Hitsugaya and Gin, and that's mostly because Rangiku and they weren't at eachother's throats until Momo's breakdown.

No, but Yhwach's power left his body at least. What's sitting in the soul king palace is just a corpse with a lot of reiryoku. Because apparently that's all you need to serve as the lynchpin, enormous amounts of spiritual energy.

>99 years
It's his birthday user.

Well happy birthday Captain Shota.

Still no Nell in sight. Life if suffering.

>tfw no other shonen protaganist is as handsome and sexy as ichigo
i cant even read these other manga

What? Izuku from the BNHA fits the bill to a t.

Not that user, but Izuku is more cute than sexy. Even though he's ripped as hell, he's still got a wide-eyed baby face and the stature of a middle school student.

Ichigo, on the other hand, wouldn't look out of place as the brooding love interest for a shoujo heroine.

Deku doesnt look anything like him???

I'm a little bit confused about the expanded universe. Just how many novels are there? Are "Death Save the Strawberry" and "Spirits Are Forever With You" the same? Is the entire wiki complete shit?

>what is "things kubo wrote that was accidentally more interesting than the parts of the story he intended to focus on" for 300, Alex?

>Deku doesnt look anything like him???
Yes, but he is still handsome and sexy.

>Grown Up Toshiro is a silver-haired buffet of manliness
Rangiku is going to milk him dry once she finds out. Hinamori has no chance.

The fuck is this? That is too lewd for her.

Momo forfeited her shot at the Toshirobowl long ago. She'll have to stick to sucking the dick of whoever is the 5th division captain.

How bad is your stockholm syndrome to willfully spend another microsecond of your life ever willfully consuming literally anything related to Bleach ever again

It's probably Urahara's fault again.

Spoilers for a 15 year old arc but you're supposed to be getting hints that everyone is acting slightly OOC due to lolAizen. Mostly everyone is aware that something is off in some way but very few people seem to actually give a fuck. They get better, sort of. Also Seireitei is a shithole. Aizen pretty much did them all a giant favor by killing the Central 46 and uniting the Gotei 13.

What? Her original outfit was basically Yoga Pants and a tight T-shirt, which she had no problem taking off in front of Ishida. Actually I wish he never dropped the Ishida/Orihime thing he was telegraphing all throughout the SS arc.

Trying to get people to like Orihime by making her whore. Sorry, folks, Rukia is still better and she doesn't have to dress like she's a Red Light district girl with a Christmas discount.

>write characters slightly OOC during their introduction

I'm not saying youre wrong, I'm saying kubo is a hack.

A.

HACK.

>telegraphing through the SS arc

Nope. Kubo intended and only intended Orihime with Ichigo from chapter 0.

No one else can have fun or read otherwise.

>has to put down another girl to make your waifu look better

This is why nobody likes you waifufags.

Fair enough. It just doesn't help that pretty much every one the Gotei 13 members you see for half the arc are basically all assholes. Renji doesn't count because he just thought shit would blow over for Rukia once they brought her back and had no idea who the asshole with the orange hair and giant sword was.

I don't even mind the official endgame pairings, I just thought it was cute.

>thought it was cute

Yes, but YOUR enjoyment of something that doesn't enforce the idea that Kubo made no mistakes in his perfect depiction of heterosexual relationships that is IchixHime has to be stamped out.

Nothing personal, but your opinions don't mesh with the narrative so they gotta go.

>the moment Orihime realizes that Urahara has always been getting away with it

Holy shit I never even saw the chapter where Nel came back. Nel's intro was the last episode I even bothered to download and I had long given up on the show by then

Ichigo literally looks like Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

Why do I still care about this shit?
Is it because Rukia is my one and only waifu?

Sorry, user, but Rukia is now Renji's waifu.

I care because of Aizen. Which is even more painful.

>Ishida/Orihime thing he was telegraphing all throughout the SS arc.
I second that. Orihime was way more relaxed and composed with Ishida around.
One can interpret it either way: heavy friend zone or an excellent psychological match. Maybe both.
And they had some pretty exciting moments later. For example, this one-handed catch was pretty neat.

It was a heavy friend zone. I thought this was made clear when it was revealed the reason she changed around him was because she thought he was just like Tatsuki.

It was probably meant to be the start of some love triangle shenanigans but Ishida got sidelined for almost the entire goddamn comic like everyone else so there was no time to do anything with it. Or he just forgot/dropped it. Dude was modding the shit out of his plot since the beginning.

Yhwach has enough spiritual power to keep the universe stable for centuries, but a little boy with a sword can still kill him? That is going against everthing the story told about spiritual power.

Never mind the fact that the stupid asspull arrow was created to affect the almighty, but it should not affect the soul king power inside juha, so how come he died while having rivers of spiritual power, in fact juha should have been outright immune to anything ichigo could use.

If the soul king power inside juha is strong enough to power the universe of bleach, then the last fight makes even less sense.

And who put aizen back in the chair?

Orihime clearly had a crush on Ichigo at the time. But I cannot help to remember how he carried her like the sack of potatoes after the fight with Grimm.
Throughout the whole history, I see the notable lack of interest from Ichigo.
Hell, the closest thing to the mutual romantic interest which I can remember was with this guy.

Or simply Kubo likes friendships between men and women, so he put scenes for their interactions, the same that he makes between men and men, and women an women

Mutual? Orihime always was in love with Ichigo

Orihime is literally the only person who could make Ichigo show his dere side. He clearly liked her in a way he did not like other people.

That was Ichigo's version of a Princess Carry because he's too stupid to do it properly.

>the only person who could make Ichigo show his dere side
Also Nell and Rukia.

Not sure you know what the term dere means.

Rukia would just get him to stop being a faggot. Tits in general are his weakness; Rangiku teased him mercilessly with her own.

Though Ichigo's feelings were never shown to be explicitly romantic, he was shown to be very protective of Orihime. Many of the series's villains use her to piss him off, and she's the only person to whom he declares an individual vow to protect, even though he looks out for all his precious people. There's also that time where he came back from the dead as a Vasto Lorde with his only human thought being how he needed to keep Orihime safe.

Also, the relationship between Ulquiorra and Orihime was less one of mutual romantic interest and more a complicated mix of curiosity, pity, and frustration.

>Vasto Lorde
Are you sure it was that?

I kind of assumed it was the opposite extreme of Final Getsuga Tenshou.
While Final Getsuga Tenshou is the fully awakened soul reaper version of his powers. That "Vasto Lorde" form is the fully awakened version of his Hollow powers. Equally powerful, but with different sources for the power.

Just kill me please. Well sometimes they look good together.

I'm sorry, user.

Given that the last fight was resolved by Ichigo's original shikai somehow being inside his new bankai, and being somehow more powerful than his supposed true power, I think we should give up on spiritual power meaning anything.

>she's the only person to whom he declares an individual vow to protect, even though he looks out for all his precious people. There's also that time where he came back from the dead as a Vasto Lorde with his only human thought being how he needed to keep Orihime safe.
She also looks remarkably similar to his mom.

That's just because he nailed the look of both his Shikai and Bankai on the first try and wanted to bring them back for the end. Every 'evolved' look never matched the simplicity of the first ones, although his post-fullbringer Shikai looked pretty nice.

>tfw Renji was included in the New Years card

God, Kubo was so obvious.

That's pretty much what I'm though: give up on bleach making sense, because Kubo only ever truly cared about drawing cool shit.

>Tits in general are his weakness;
You are probably on to something.

“I sincerely doubt any Ichihime fan got down here. But if you did, know this. I’m not telling you to not ship your ship. Ship whatever you like, that’s the joy of it. But one day, maybe not very soon, but in the near future, there will come a day when it becomes brutally clear to all that Ichigo and Orihime will never be a canon couple. When it does, don’t claim that Kubo is forcing it, that this is an about-twist of him, how dare he convert the Straight Will and Grace, that he’s only giving into the money of the popular, obvious ship because he’s a shallow, selfish author… you’re wrong. Kubo’s had this in the works for a long time. This arc was his way of letting you know.”

rip to the IR who wrote the lust arc fail essay

God dammit don't remind me about bestmom

So, is Rukongai still a miserable hellhole of poverty for no reason?

No, things changed/are changing.

Remember that time Rukia got taken away, and then Ichigo went after her, and at the end of the Soul Society arc the two shared a melancholic moment that showed how much they had come to mean to each other before parting ways?

Remember that time Orihime got taken away and Ichigo went after her, and at the end of the arc nothing like that happened at all?

>leaving possibly to never see each other again
>are going to meet again the over the next new days at school
I always laugh at how IR tards cling to that scene like a dead cat.

Don't really think it's fair to compare the two. After the lust chapters, Ichigo immediately has to go help the shinigami and beat Aizen then literally falls asleep for a month or two right after. At the end of SS arc, the kid was able to go home and resume his normal life for a bit.

I do think we got plenty of moments demonstrating how important orihime is to ichigo throughout the entire arc though.

Remember when Rukia was fucking DYING and as soon as he heard Ulquiorra say "I kidnapped Orihime" he went nuts and stopped giving a shit about rescuing her?

I mean I'm an IRfag but that was fucking stupid anyway. And it confirmed IH by the way.

Remember when Ichigo abandoned a dying Rukia?

Why would he need something like that with Orihime though? They weren't going to part ways.

You wouldn't happen to know what episode that mange page shows up in the anime, would you?

Episodes 165-167.

Thank you.

So
was Aizen the left foot of the SK?

Rukia is like Ichigo's surrogate mom.