politico.com/story/2017/11/27/gutierrez-illinois-house-democrat-261092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

Joe is Joe.

Literally fake news. Plus he murdered a thot in the early 00's

>something is going down
Sounds like a topic for CBTS #678

I swear something is going on..

Podesta group shuts down overnight, Olberman shits the bed, Democrats up to their necks in scandals, scurrying like roaches along with their pop-culture elite buddies.

I think something's happening..

Never paying the slightest attention to them, I must thank you for sharing the image.

psycho Joe

Who gives a shit if they pre tape their show?

He seems like a major nobody.
Why would a nobody do something like kill a thot? Just walk away dude?

I'm sure /ptg/ has a healthy library of them.

At this point he really needs to indicate whether each tweet is "live" or "from drafts." I dont know what I'm reading or what I can trust anymore

what'd olberfreak do?

Olberman AND Scarborough on the same day?
Is it happening?

Won't talk about politics ever again, quit/fired/retired/exiled

he ragequit politics apparently

>tfw he hit a personal 300 post limit in this ptg fantasy

Good goy. Be sure to drink your soy

>I think something's happening..

Another Dem busted just now:

politico.com/story/2017/11/27/al-green-allegations-assault-261020

something is HAPPENING

FIRST KEITH WASHEDUPMANN

NOW JOE IS JOE

He called it quits because there's no reason to keep it up because IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP.

See

Its obvious nothing of this is organic, Mercer and Trump are on a fucking rampage, literally draining the swamp.

Because they roleplayed as if it was the day after thanksgiving, even pretending to have watched the football game. It's a fucking joke.

B-b-b-but what about the articles of impeachment?

>checked and saved
nice get user

I-is that creature e-even human, desu?

>Al Franken
>Al Green
Will Al Gore be next?

I just had beans and rice with a bloody mary. Who gives a shit if they pre tape a show? Makes sense that they'd be off on Thanksgiving.

Her name's Lori.

By the time you realize you are being hit by the Trump curse, it's already too late.

Does anybody is going to dig on this? Last time I checked this fucker got off the hook.

"unprompted", I bet she had some prompting.

Who's next??

where do you get the time to keep tabs on all this shit

Checked

Gore's already cheated on his Tipper.

Sure but don't pretend it's not tape and lie about eating Thanksgiving dinner that you haven't yet celebrated. Just do like Fox does and do a taped show at the beginning of the week on Monday and talk about current events in general.

Why would he do this? Something about to pop up and he don't want to be a part of it..? Maybe?
Something is happening soon though, that's for sure.

Quit politics, but in his final video at the end, he said, “Have fun storming the castle,” really sarcastically, whatever the fuck that means.

thanks for the wallpaper

I think I understand, you must really look to them as an important beacon of morning news commentary when you're not setting spider traps.

Faking news is not unusual. Remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=c8WSN9GUIuo
And they still try to justify it. Fucking degenerates.

>More red than blue behind him

kek, whoever did set design trolled the fuck out of him and he didn't even know

That's reasonable then.

>And they still try to justify it.
I mean NBC when they got caught.

Would be a glorious day if this motherfucker would be cuffed by the FBI in front of his girlfriend.

didn't read so I don't know the exact meaning behind it, but the actual quote is Billy Crystal in The Princess Bride. Great flick.

It's a line from the princess bride. Why he says it I have no idea.

So he's retiring permanently, or gonna some Jew producer to eat him up and shit him out with a new persona?

>blatantly falsify your """"news"""" segments
>dindu nuffin

lmfao the absolute state of the left

There can be only one Al Green!

He just got fired and is doing damage control, he will jump on any dick if there is money involved.

Maybe because its been his job to stir up the shit pile with absolutely no remorse. Peddle insanity to vulnerable people, then when the time is up goad them into ‘taking out drumpf’ which ends up getting them killed wait is olbermann doing god’s work?

I hear he's going to be a Lesbian now.

Al Green is the asshole who keeps writing idiotic articles of impeachment.

Inb4 dead intern... BE A GOOD BITCH

Wasted digits.

>wait is olbermann doing god’s work?
>mfw that faggot was actually /ourguy/ all along

Maybe it's not sexual related. Maybe he's one of the journalists named in the GPS Fusion snafu.

I am unfollowing Joe.....too 2016 for me.

I might watch a few minutes of him grovelling to Trump, might even by some sponsors products. If he did so as a self-identified lesbian, all the better.

Fuck the memes are real. What is that? Le 18% face?

Is it only the Trump related tweets he's taking down? He must comment on other news items?

They're trying to be 2 Kool 4 school now. We don't care about le drumpf. Gawd, you're so triggered :^) we're counter culture and edgy and hip again goys

I hope Maddow is next

>Because they roleplayed as if it was the day after thanksgiving, even pretending to have watched the football game. It's a fucking joke.

tons of shows do this retard

Lmao civil war is upon us, brethren. Fight hard. Slaughter often.

Holy Shit Trump hater Luis Gutierrez just quit congress. WTF IS GOING ON Sup Forums???

Are you retarded?

Name them retard

Post sources too nigger

>Joe bends the knee

Post-show banter isn't news dipshit, this is CNN sharing an intimate moment with her viewers.

HOW CAN HE MAKE DRUMPH DISAVOW WITHOUT TWEETS

>he doesn't regularly purge his Twitter

and not shows that define themselves by being a LIVE, daily morning show

Non joke shows/hosts/networks have, ya know, friends, who will substitute host? Clearly not these ghouls however.

>unfrozen caveman congressman.

olberman fired now joe is cucking

looks like someone has bent the knee

Neanderthals are considered human

you realize this is a hotbed of neet autists, right?

There are people here who haven't worked a single job in a decade and all they do is fap to anime and shitpost

I honestly think there'd be a few thousand suicides if Sup Forums got shut down. These neets have little to nothing else to live for. Sometimes I wish I could fight to give them meaning to their lives, but then I realize I can't fight for them, they have to fight for themselves.

And I guess in a way, they do it through their autism.

God bless you autistic neets

It's been happening. They called in the cleaners to cover tracks.

Bump

He's a pedophile and his warrant is coming unsealed.

literally

Another dem bites the dust

politico.com/story/2017/11/27/gutierrez-illinois-house-democrat-261092

Damn... There is definitely something big going on behind the scenes. I hope all of this shit comes to a head real soon. I'm beginning to get blue balls.

You bet your ass it is. It’s called the storm y’all and it’s gonna be fun to watch for the rest of the year.

It’s all emploding!

He was awesome in the Geico commercials.

4300 sealed indictments and counting.

Different Al Green.

Operation mockingbird is being dismantled. I look for mcmullin, kunzinger, leiu, and others to go next

Has the ultra happening begun?

And guitierrez quit congress

Thatd be glorious. Money grubbing climate change bastard. If hes spared prison i have no faith in our justice system

Time magazine was hit kek

Oh shit