Some 'resistance'

Who cares?

G A S S E D
A
S
S
E
D

This is one faggot who should have stuck with being sports announcer and he might have a job still.

He was fired from that too

>Trump is finished
>Is fired
These people are so fucking delusional
Losing is winning

Drumpf is finished guys! I totally quit GQ instead of being fired for being a gigantic fucking retard yet again.

It is always Drumpf, never Keith.

S
>H-haha I finished it guys! We beat Trump!
GET FUCKED

Keith is one greasy kike. Sad!

if your boss fires you, you win!

This guy is entirely fucking mentally ill. I don't like Trump either, but this guy literally has childish temper tantrums on twitter that would make his president blush. I've never seen someone in any professional standing so obviously mentally unhinged

DRUMPHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Trump curse strikes again

S

Agreed. And that's why I'll miss him, his rants never failed to make me laugh, the way he would work himself up over very little.

Besides his cover story is awful, Trump's called her Pocahontas many times, why assume this is the time that will somehow end his presidency?

shame he didn't go out like Howard Beale. He always saw himself as a real life Howard.

S

>Trump will create Jobs
JOKE ON YOU DRUMPF , I DONT HAVE A JOB ANYMORE

Literally who?

Its hard not to feel sorry for this guy for some reason. After all of this time Keith seems to believe in what he's doing no matter how misguided. Mental illness is a serious issue that hasn't been addressed as broadly as it should be.

Hopefully this man doesn't own any firearms or other means to hurt other people. Perhaps his driver's license should be revoked so he doesn't use it improperly.

S So long faggot

>I did my job
>trump is still the president
AHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump is just getting started. Olbermann is finished.

>Pocahontas debacle

Is he referring to Warren? If so how is this news every conservative has been calling her that for years, what's the debacle?

I wonder if Bannon chose to back Roy More knowing that the left would jump on his past indiscretions and open up the door for shitloads of libshits in congress to get exposed and ousted in the process. "sure you maybe lose one seat for Alabama, but you gain a dozen more as you dethrone the hypocrites on the left." Olbermann is just ducking out before his pizza parties are exposed.

Wait I just realized he only show he had was on GQ.com - wow even the left thought he sucked. That’s the equivalent of being put at the retard table - outdoors in a snowstorm.

He just doesn't want to admit that Trump defeated him without even acknowledging his existence lol

Ver funny dudeweedlandman

4D chess nigga

hahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

This guy is so vitriolic and fucking insane, you can see the layers of psychotic, fevered delusion boiling over behind his eyes.

It's not surprising. He got fired from MSNBC, Current, and ESPN for his temper tantrums.

Absolutely Demoralized.

So much for the Resistance

F

So is he checking in to a mental hospital, or swinging by his neck in a MAGA hat before the new year?
>I'll frame Trump for murder!

Gg Keith

>Fired by MSNBC after donating to political allies, even though Joe Scarbourgh did the same thing and kept his job
>Fired from Al Gore's now dead Current TV for being an insufferable ass that not even Gore could stand
>Fired by ESPN for low ratings because sports fans dont want politics shoved into their sports
>Literally moved out of his million dollar condo owned by Trump and most likely lives in his moms basement

The biggest fuck up in modern political commentary

How many times has Drumpf been finished now?

Its sad and pathetic he didn't have the balls to debate anyone he disagreed with. Literally all his shows were him having a Circlejerk with people who kissed his ass. At least Joy Reid has had people on she disagreed with.

Keith lost Katy's jugs

She stumbled out of his life

All he has left is an empty box of tampons

Even Keith hated his own show

Don't you just love watching the Trump curse take its toll on people like him?

Olbermann was a soyboy before it was cool. Hell he wore those hipster glasses before Harry Potter thought it was cool.

off to the oven with him

I think he is next.

What do you think?

Bob Ley, ESPN anchor:

>I saw Walsh in the hallway, and I said, "Our >long national nightmare is over, huh?" We felt >not so much relief when Keith left as >unrestrained fucking joy. And it may not be fair >to him, because I don't know what his issues >are. Some of what happened with him back >then is romanticized, but there are still people >there who remember how people were >treated, spoken to, referred to, and no amount >of subsequent gentle behavior is going to >erase that.

>works for free
>hate work
>trump still laughing

he might be on the 4000 sealed indictment

This chic made Keith lose his mind? Sad.

Don't forget he claims this GQ job was unpaid. He got fired from an unpaid job.

Trump has been calling Pocahontas Pocahontas for well over a year now. How exactly is today any different?

It's not that anyone should care but more that we're watching a fiery car crash that keeps burning brighter. He's gotta be steps away from either shooting up a building or just killing himself in a bath tub.

wait you telling me he went mad from a roastie? this is too much

>working for free

I bet the russian scum did this.

Trump is finished?

Sounds legit.

how many days until Keith Olbermann's time in the barrel?

Hahahaha GQ is going down the shitter because of their leftist tabloid shit, if they think this will save them they're way too late. Who's brilliant idea was it to mix rabid leftism with designer menswear?

>How exactly is today any different?
This time he did it in front of actual natives. THE HORROR!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=IT126wTEr5Y

hes always one phrase too long.

No one is safe from the trump curse

Knowing actual Native Americans, they probably laughed, or didn't give a fuck.

breddy gud

don't get too serious about this, these guys are picked up after they have done tabloid shows or sports or something. They pick a side and run with it for their career, most of them don't believe anything they say. They read from teleprompters and get paid a lot of money. They are just a brand, and when it's over they go home to their mansion. Olbermann too, he might be a republican for all we know. It's all a broadway musical.

Trump Curse.

He looks like he's about to cry in this image

You can see it in his eyes how much of a fucking faggot he is. He definitely has some spoopy skeletons in his closet.

They're old and didn't seem to give two shits. They probably have no clue what he was going on about but they sure didn't look upset.

>1776

they probably hate fake natives like Liz Warren more than Trump

>GQ
>Gassed Qikes

JUST

UNAVOIDABLY
INEVITABLY
IN EVERY POSSIBLE PATH

F I N I S H E D

>implying GQ was anything like like television
I'm sure he got hired somewhere else.

F tho

SS
Double spit.

Oh shit, I had no idea about that. That's pretty damn funny.

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

I TRIED SO HARD

Concerned ZOG employee rees for the 879325th time HE IS FINISHED , find out what happens in the next twitter outlash episode of DragonBall:Soy

Faggot's pulling a Dubya. "Mission Accomplished"

CROWN HIM

Every image he looks like he's going to cry or is having a mental breakdown. See:

That pocahontas comment was pretty fucking cringey Tbh. Trump sounded like an asshole retard in a bar with drunk courage.

Can he simply do this for the next 7 years?

looks like a chick tract

>Trump is finished

Everyone is mixing rabid leftism with their products and is paying for it. Nice to see. And they did it for people who rarely bought their products anyway.

He's about to be exposed as a childfucker.

over 6 million times

Yeah, definitely, Trump calling a white woman who pretended to be Native "Pocahontas" for, like, the 802nd time, is sure to doom him.

The first 801 times he called her Pocahontas weren't really enough to matter, but this latest time will do it.

I don't know, that yellow old injun looked pretty amused at the joke.

Exactly, even the publications that exist solely to push far left viewpoints (Salon, Huffpost) are bleeding money, so why would these kikes think that rich guys who read about designer suits want to have "fuck white people" and far-left conspiracy theories mixed in?

>'Trump is Finished!'
says nervous kike for the 666 gorrillionth time

i just got a bad papercut on my clicking finger

digits say he diddled an intern and GQ is trying to get ahead of this one

You know damn well he is going to now say "IF DRUMPF IS CREATING JOBS THAN WHY AM I OUT OF A JOB"

rest in shit