Dragon Ball Super

It's settled. Toyotaro!Goku is more sensible and less autistic than Toei!Goku. Understanding when a situation might become troublesome. Toei!Goku would've disregarded Trunks' insight and continue on with the fight which would've led to some shit.

/ourguy/

mangastream.com/r/dragon_ball_super/019/3892/1

Also, Trunks knows that they should finish Black off now because once he ascends into SSJR it's pretty much over for the three of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/tag/artist:youngjijii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reposting myself, because even if hurts, it's true, Toyotaro fucked up once

>"Indeed, Trunks at his current level would be no match for you."
>So Toyo actually fucked up.
>I'm totally a mangafag but it's true, Trunks being SS3-tier was bullshit and now we know Trunks is just SS2-tier and base Black is probably weaker than him and he's only capable to beat a hungry and weakened SS2 Trunks, that also explains why Trunks saw SS Black sometimes but was recently defeated by base Black, even if the natural way of things are
>Black < SS2 Trunks < SS Black < SS2 Vegeta < SS2 Goku

>Too bad Toyo fucked up chapters ago, but still his first inconsistency so still better than Toei's shit

>SS2 Vegeta is stronger than SS2 Black
>ergo, SSB Vegeta would be stronger than SSR Black

I... don't see the problem here?

At least Toyo's fuck ups aren't consistent unlike a certain anime studio.

What an assshole

Remember how Vegeta SSJ2 was stronger than Goku SSJ3 in BoG?

Zenkai

Black being called out on his cowardly bullshit. Didn't bother attacking the Hakaishin, just went straight for the Kaioshin and called it a day.

1+ Goku

Nobody ever said he was stronger than SS3 Goku in Toyotaro's BoG.

>Those boobs
>I don't know how clothes work

>Sup Forums is still full of Toyoshills
No surprise here. You vacuous retards will eat any old shit up so long as you think you're sticking it to Toei.

Remember how that wasn't a thing in the manga? user, it's OK, Toyotaro still /ourguy/ even with this. Remember Toriyama is already an inconsistency master

>Motherfuckeeeeeer
Why is niggerstream so bad?

Reminder that training for years is pointless and everyone would be better off helping Bulma advance android technology to help become strong enough to protect the world.

Should I read the mangastream translations for a good giggle?

>SS3 Goku couldn't even touch Beerus

That was SS Black.

>sparks
Vegetto had sparks too, even fucking Nappa had sparks charging some attack. When Black remains static we can see his natural hair in this form and is clearly a regular SS hair. If SS Black is at least slightly close to SS2 Vegeta, Rose Black being stronger than Blue Vegeta makes totally sense

Beerus was clearly fucking around He literally sighs.

The manga is a lot better than the anime, I wonder how it'll go. The manga seems to be a lot more reasonable in terms of villian powers instead of "the villian is always stronger so here's some shit to make them win"

I wonder if we'll get cloud Zamasu still.

>SS3 Goku couldn't even touch Beerus
Because Beerus dind't wanted be touched, user. Beerus was uninjured after SS2 Vegeta attacks, he doesn't cared about Vegeta because is the same shit as SS2 Goku (a worse shit than SS3 Goku) see and my pic related

>Beerus was clearly fucking around

Just like in the movie, what's the problem?

Trunks' timeline will probably be destroyed too since the preview for the next arc shows two Zenos in the past timeline.

He powered up faster, that's for sure.

Vegeta surprised him at first. He was ready for Goku the entire time in his fight.

>Manga
>Good
>Black and Hit are weak bitches

Fuck off. Toyotaro shouldn't be allowed to continue.

>He doesn't know the interviews.

>The manga is a lot better than the anime
No, it's not. It's dogshit. The powerlevels are just as bad as in the anime, but inversely. In the anime, the villains are OP but the heroes are fodder, in the manga, the situation is reversed. Making the heroes look good at the complete expense of the villains takes all the tension out of the story and fights; this dumbass author is doing to Zamasu what he did to Hit in the U6 Tournament.

Then, you have completely retarded ideas like SSB only yielding 10% of a user's power the second time, and using SSG at all when their base forms are already that strong is another stupid idea from Toyble. Wasting precious panel time on shit nobody cares about like fucking Mario Karts is also unforgivable.

Only a retard would like this garbage. But then, this is Sup Forums, so it's par for the course.

The interviews state Black is the strongest character barring the Gods, faggot.

Daily reminder that Black was supposed to enter SSJ before ascending into SSJR but Toei skipped ahead to SSJR. Toyotaro, on the other hand, is following Toriyama's outline thoroughly.

Why? Because he's /ourguy/, Toeishills.

Proof that Black's random, nonsensical, dumb ass power boosts after each blow was just something Toei added for "muhh OP villian" and wasn't an actual ability Toriyama intended on for Black. It all went downhill once Black pulled a scythe out of his ass and couldn't even understand himself what he had just done. But, you Toeishills and Blackfags will keep denying the truth. Oh, need I mention that the manga actually holds SSJB at a high standard considering that, oh, it's the most powerful transformation in the series excluding SSJR? Whereas in the anime, it's used for practically anything petty so much as sports. Pathetic; at least the power-scaling in the manga is consistent and each villian doesn't somehow surpass its last with zero explainations on how or why.
>b-but muh hit who somehow being capable to keep with the strength of ssjb..
>b-but muh goku black who gets nonstop power boosts after pain is inflicted on him; broken zenkai..
>b-but muh future zamasu who even though previously couldn't hold a candle to ssj2 now for some reason could go toe-to-toe with ssjb goku after attaining immortality because immortality(=)greater strength..
>b-but muh future trunks who enters ssj2 and could hold his own against ssjr black and (broken) zamasu..... not to mention has an unexplained form which is equal, if not stronger than ssjb..

But regardless of the facts you'll keep obxiously ignoring them and keep both watching and blindly praising the anime with its:
>horrible pacing
>horrible music scores
>autistic goku who's been responsible for most of the bad shit happening
>pilaf gang
>horrible written characters
>horrible sounds for attacks which lead to 0 impact
>horrible explanations
>horrible power-scaling

> if the characters have a higher powerlevel it's better

Also, the monthly schedule butchers the pacing.

>expecting a shitty "artist" to draw something well

>forgiving toyotaro because toyirama did the same thing
kek

I know right? The blue god form is so strong in the manga it makes everyone look like weak bitches

As it should be

>Villains should be weak and non-threatening thereby removing any form of tension

Blame Toriyama for introducing god ki and god characters, you retard.

>considering BoG arc in the manga canon
Bog movie -> RoF movie -> Champa arc in the anime (or manga if you are toyotarofag)
Easy

how much Toyotoro changed in his artstyle since he started doing the Super, Xenoverse, and Heroes VM manga?

gonna post some random pages of his AF doujin he'll never finish

No shit?

See Thanks.

>This damage control by the Toyblecucks

Frieza vs Goku SSJ
Cell vs Gohan SSJ2
Super buu vs Gohan

Yeah dude, the vilain being overpowered NEVER happens.

>it's used for practically anything petty so much as sports.
Are you shitting on based Yamacha's basedball episode?
That is shit taste if I ever saw it, I don't care about this anime vs manga shitflinging, but the baseball episode is one of the best dragonball episodes ever.
this edgy tryhard bullshit where everything has to be serious is fucking cancer.

stay mad

everything is better in the manga

>vegeta doesn't get one shot cucked
>better interations with vegeta and black
>black doesn't just get the rose form, he has to work for it
>they don't go back and forth in time 3 times like it's a child play
>goku is not retarded

The other user was talking about Toyotaro's BoG, not the movie

Toei is doing whatever they want with Toriyama's outline meanwhile Toyotaro has Toriyama personally spectate him and even draws drafts for manga panels on occasison. Your anime is just as filler as the Bardock special is now with Minus having been made, animecucks. So, by all means, keep watching. We readers of the manga will keep laughing.

>pilaf gang
That's the lesser of the evil you listed, Toriyama would never remove them.

>wanting tension

Who the fuck is Yamacha

>nice copy pasta
I remember seeing this threads ago.

>Toriyama personally spectate him
No he has Toriyama look at his final draft.

It's quite different from telling him what to do or correcting any mistakes he made especially since Toriyama doesn't give a fuck.

Will Blackfags ever recover?

>Toyotaro shill in full force again

Do you never get tired of advocating the shittier version of Super? AF fags are sad to watch

Of course. He will go SSR and then get super smug.

Forgiving Toyotaro because his manga still pretty based and thousands light-years from anime, like I forgive Toriyama because his manga still GOAT. Both products have bad things but still better than all the toei versions

>SSB is actually strong in the manga

/our guy/

Recover from what? That image never happened because it's non-canon :^)

>shittier version
>no argument
refer to here please

>Both Black and Hit have been made weak faggots in the manga

At least he's not as bad as that hack Young Jiji

>the shittier version of Super

But nobody was talking about the anime, user

Yamcha episode would be the same using regular SS forms, user, but no, SS Blue is LITERALLY a SS with blue colors in the manga, is used for everything

Oh, it happened, Blackcuck. :^)

>low-quality bait
But I still replied because I'm an autist

>Hit could still fight in tourney and still has his killer moves.
>Black will get SSR and shit all over them

ok

is Broly /ourguy/?

Where have I seen this before?

>Mangafags still desperately trying to convince people their version is better or even canon because they know only a tiny minority of DB fans bothers to read Toyo's doujin

At least AF Broly had a personality, a shitty one but still

>Black ass is raped by Goku in the anime
>then he come back as fancy and marvelous SSR

>Black ass is raped by Vegeta in the manga
>then [...]

Where's the difference, user? Strong as fuck Black will happen in the manga too

Hack Jijii.

Where is that Jijiifag shitposter?

> litterally just traced the original page

That's supposed to be a AF? Is this shit even worth reading?

And look how well that turned out :^)

yeah

>Animefags still desperately trying to convince people their version is better or even canon because more people bothers to see Toei's crap

> TFS Broly soon

i'm still watching the movie retelling of battle of gods in super

whis is still cool

With Black needing to clone himself like a scared pussy and fuse with Zamasu because they're both little bitches.

>Animefags and Mangafags bitching about all this shit for my amusement

Glorious

>Black in SSJ is stronger than Trunks
>Trunks was even with SSJ3 Goku
>SSJ2 Vegeta completely stomps Black
Wow, and people say the anime's power scaling is bad. This shit is atrocious.

>because they're both little bitches.
Wasn't Zamasu the one who acted like a bitch?

See
]

>With Vegeta getting gangbanged by Black clones like the bitch he is and shitting himself at Black's scythe
No wonder he's a cuck.

You know Vegeta was able to hit Beerus unlike SSJ3 Goku who was being toyed with.

>shitting himself
>looked bored

Manga Goku:
>Isn't a complete retard and remembers to bring the senzu beans.
>Knows when the situation is serious and will end a fight, despite desiring a challenge, if he knows people's lives are in real danger.
>Calls out Goku Black for not having the guts to take on the Gods of Destruction, like a real Saiyan.

Why is Manga Goku so based?

Yeah, at least Vegeta beating up Black in the anime made sense because of rage power.

>Mangafags vs Animefags
>Again

Ok guys see you on saturday

Can't wait to see what Toyotaro will do with Vegetto

Because Toei can't write characters for absolute shit?

I think it is annoying, it is cool if you prefer the manga or the anime, but there is no need to constantly fucking argue and fight about which is better.
I wish I could enjoy it like you do, we have been doing this song and dance since the u6 tournament.

Zamasu definitely acted more like a little bitch, I'll give you that

Hi

are you ready for Round 3?

you should read the entire thing before judging the homage take

lemme get you started:
exhentai.org/tag/artist:youngjijii

>He has to literally ignore what happened in the episode because he knows Veggie is trash
Kek.