Have you ever had an anime dream?

Have you ever had an anime dream?

>tfw having a realistic dream of cuddling in bed with the waifu
>suddenly wake up
>glance over beside me and bed is empty except for faggot dog staring at me with usual faggot expression
>depression sets in

post dog

I actually had a dream recently that I was a character in an anime about a young girl that had trouble speaking unless it was in an extremely abusive tone, so her friends got her to join the broadcasting club to get over her fear, but instead her abusive voice leaked out and she became extremely popular for the total wrong reasons
I was kind of just a spectator now that I think about it

>I actually had a dream recently that I was a character in an anime about a young girl that had trouble speaking unless it was in an extremely abusive tone, so her friends got her to join the broadcasting club to get over her fear, but instead her abusive voice leaked out and she became extremely popular for the total wrong reasons
This would be a huge hit on here.

Were you typical anime MC who didn't really do much?

not really since its kind of hard imagining myself as 2D when i'm 3D and vice versa

I did have a dream where I was trying to download some anime and when the download finished I couldn't find it in my computer. I got up to go to the bathroom and saw that somebody slid DVD copies of what I downloaded under my door.

Yes, everyday.

Maybe once a year I would have a dream where a new season of a series is about to air and I'm browsing Sup Forums ready to livewatch it. Eventually I just kinda stop watching the episode and I'm in the anime as some random character.

When I wake up there's a mixture of depression, wanting to kill myself, and just longing to be back in that dream

Yes. A cringey one after reading some threads here. And now I am gonna make you cringe like I did when I waked up thay day
>some battle shit with orcs, many orcs, imps, monsters, humans, mostly dead or dying then sudden scream
>FUCKING NARUTO WITH SASUKE AND SAKURA FIGHTING VOLT FROM KUROINU. YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT
>Volt throw to them something that maked them starting to bleed. Something about a virus made with many death orcs, other monsters and women
>the 3 are dying and Naruto say to Volt that all the realms are aware of his intention and they will hunt him, he say that he doesn't care and he will still conquer as much as he please. Then he start to shake by anxiety
>FUCKING RAGNA WAS BEHIND HIM. He sayed that he already putted all the slaves and women, as well as the others in a safe place, but he say he will kill Volt now, because of what he just did and because he want to settle this shitty battle about fucking everyone in both the non and litetal way
>for some reason Volt is scared but he act cool and say that he will kill him and then recover the women again and conquer everything
>and then next episode Volt angrily say "I will win and conquer everything!" title say "VOLT DEFEAT. RAGNA CONSUMES THE HORNT DOG INTO DARKNESS"
You made me dream this. IT's your fault. Now you have to cringe with me for this. Take responsability

Probably. I dont remember my dreams.
Except for one dream when i was like 5

Yes

Didn't understand much because there were no subtitles, but still.

Does anybody has that old KS post of the tulpas telling them to kill themselves?

>cringy
>waked up
user please

yes, i fucked Angel from Fairy Tail and i liked it

>tfw having a realistic dream of lying on the couch and petting my german shepherd
>suddenly wake up
>glance up and couch is empty except for girlfriend staring at me with usual loving expression
>sexual lust sets in

Sometimes certain characters show up. They look odd superimposed on a 3D world. They're also frequently way out of character

I had a long and very weird dream, part of which involved a lengthy conversation with Kuroku at a party. She was very interesting.

>Superman forms a new Justice League with Batman, Goku, Wolverine, and Piccolo who's been turned human so they can save Godzilla who's being mind controlled by Professor X.

What makes you think you're not dreaming right now?

Snuggling with dog is cure for depression though

I always self insert as Shirou (Miyu's brother) and use Academy City as the setting.

This sounds amazing

Ever since the R3 announcement I've been having dreams about potential plot twists.

I had a kickass dream once that was a mixture of eureka seven and code geass.

Basically I was in a situation where I was ordered to protect a convoy carrying some type of virus or something in a vial while it was escaping out of a destroyed city.

I was piloting the Lancelot when something that looked like Nirvash type The END showed up and started wrecking my shit,I acted as a decoy for it while the convoy got away.

Suddenly I found myself locked in a battle with a mech that looked a lot like Nirvash type the END, and we somehow crashed into a large cathedral where we continued fighting.

The convoy got away but I died taking down The End,it fired one of the wire claws at my cockpit pinning my lower half and I punched straight through its chest.

Now that I remember it though I'm not sure if I actually died or I just got knocked out.

>inside a dark house at night
>just woke up
>go outside
>look up at the sky
>it's a full moon
>suddenly I grow into a giant ape
>feel my house being crushed against the side of my foot as I grow
>head in the clouds obscuring my vision of the ground below me
>feel weight behind me like I have a tail but have no idea how to control it
It was a weird dream.

>talked with the ghost of Samuel L Jackson at a nightclub while fully decked out in ghostbuster gear

other than that, i tend to forget most my dreams

I dreamed I was the MC of a harem anime, but was better than any haremshit MC could be. I gave each girl equal affection, respected boundaries, and protected them. When they obviously wanted the D, I gave it to them tenfold.

If hearing JIBUN WOOOOOOO in your sleep counts, sure.

My very first sex dream was about Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo.

I'm pretty sure they're all nightmares.

I dreamed I had a threesome with Lynette and Yoshika from Strike Witches once, it was awesome but they aren't exactly my favourite witches. I haven't had any witch related dreams since then.

>Learned lucid dreaming to be with my waifu
Best decision I ever made

Dreamed I was the 13th diary user in Mirai Nikki

Wiped out most of the users til I face 1st and 2nd

and yuno is my waifu

Is Lucid Dreaming compatible for someone who is used to staying awake for two days? I've heard you need lots of sleep but I'm pretty restless.

How did Masamune Shirow and Mogudan both get so aggressively bad at drawing? It's like they somehow unlearned everything they knew in the 90s.

Just once

I was in a 2D grass field with my waifu, unfortunately her lovely smile made me hnnnng and I woke up.

Would you let her eat you?

yeah,what surprised me

>it was a couple of yars ago, I had a dream about Rikka Takanashi.
>In the dream I was at an apartament with her and her 3d boyfriend,
>at some poin he said to me how awesome she was as a girlfriend,
>it made me jealous

end of dream

I've had one where I was in one, but I don't remember what happened.

I've certainly had a lot premonitions/dreams of anime/games though. A lot which came true months/years later. It happens often enough that I just stopped caring.

I had one where I fucked Ika Musume.
I was too worried about cumming early to enjoy it, which is a good thing because wet dreams are fucking gay.

I was the boyfriend, sorry you had to see that

Premonition/deja vu is always weird. Not useful in the slightest, but neat when it happens.

This is a lot like some dreams I had years ago, except get this, it was a SERIES of continuing dreams in some fictional universe.

>about 5 years ago
>dream about anime-ish world with weird landscapes like floating landmasses and stuff
>for the first few dreams just exploring
>go through towns and help people from time to time
>and up meetinga girl
>literally the girl of my dreams
>she somehow comes along for the journey
>I imagine it was something like Spice and Wolf although I've never watched it.

A few dreams later I had the final dream with her in it.
All I remember was that some of the floating landmasses crumbled, and we were in a grassy field.
I remember looking at her but don't recall her face, then I fell and woke up.
I've never visited that "dreamworld" or seen that girl since.

Guys how do I lucid dream? I keep trying but it doesn't work.

Try harder.

No, but I did wake up in cold sweats after being chased around by Bill Cypher

Had a dream last night about spending time and having fun with the girl who introduced me to anime.

I haven't talked to her in almost 4 years.

Nothing helps.

I've got a thing for the swimsuit ika wears so that sounda fucking awesome user

Had a dream where me and Mikuru from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya started dating which sort of was odd since she's my least favorite character from the series (Yuki fan personally).

I know a similar feel. There was a girl I used to talk to that I really liked, and she liked me too. We had a bunch of plans for stuff. Then she ran into a ton of personal and medical issues and began appearing a lot less frequently, and then stopped signing on entirely on any platform she used. It's been about four years and none of her other friends know where she went. I'm pretty sure she died, but I still check occasionally to hold out hope. Subscribe to my blog for more.

I was getting married to her
and another where we were having a picnic
but I don't even like her

She likes you so much she came to see you in your dreams!

>Waifu is on her spaceship
>hits a wormhole
>crashlands on my pool
>I pretty much force myself on her while she is still passed out.
>wake up after cuming inside her
>end of the dream

she didn't have my consent though

Love doesn't need consent, silly!

Fuck off frogposter.

You need the sleep in order to control it, do it for you're waifu. Also you get the real VR that won't exist for a hundred years minimum.

I wish I could have dreams of Yuuko-san ;_;

>Have dream about duel masters
>I'm the mc
>Shobu loses
>I step in and win
>Mimi and everybody congratulate me
>Feel accomplished and like I have friends
>Wake up
>Start crying

Never, and i'm really surprised. I have dreams about everything else I do at least a few times, yet I've watched anime for so long and still nothing. It's strange.

I used to lucid dream alot but i stopped doing it because i felt that dreams where i had too much power were more boring than dreams made by my subconcious. I recommend that before you go to sleep you focus on remembering that you are going to sleep.

Beginning of the end, user.

I dreamed of being a digimon tamer. I even used the digivice and the TCG to help Guilmon to fight a Seadramon

This. Can't argue about it..

Lucky bastard. I'd kill for a dream like that.

I was in Néo-Vénézia

That's pretty sad man. It's the worst not knowing why or how. At least if you knew the reasons then you had something to blame or something clear cut to justify it.

I used to do it a lot but I almost got a despression about how they will never be real so i stopped

Yes, several. I even had a few about that ghost in particular.

>tfw you wake up after you cum in your waifu

Shit gets fucking messy

Yes, I was in a school and I met Ryuko and Mako. We walked and talked for a bit then we came across a door that was locked. In order to open it we had to do the Rhythm Heaven game Lockstep but with our bodies. Once we finished that it opened Ryuko and me went inside while Mako stayed outside, then the door closed.

I remember one dream involving Mami's mammies but I don't really remember how far I got into it, just that it was really fun.
Also, it single-handedly made me like big tits. I got most of my fetishes from dreams, it's so good.

I had a new one today, too.
Yayaka was leaving the city am I wrote a letter and made a paper plane for her parting.
We both got up to a high tower, I read it to her, and we threw the paper plane as if it was a symbol of our friendship or something like that.
The letter was about our friendship and how I knew her since we were children and yadda yadda (I was probable Not!Cocona in this dream). It was kinda sad and the parting hug felt like real warmness.

We had plans too, but I pushed her away because I thought I needed to date people I'd be seeing more often and not on the other side of the country. I've dated a few people since then, and I've never loved any of them and can't move on. Last time I talked to her was 1441 days ago. Pretty sure a mutual friend of ours browses Sup Forums, though. I like your blog user. If you sub to mine I'll sub to yours.

Last time it happened the girls were 2D while everything else was 3D.

It doesn't happen often though.

>depressed
>tried to lucid dream
>got sleep paralysis
>constant nightmares in which I was 100% aware for days
never again

I pulled it off once, but i lost it when i tried to summon a female, instead something that had no apparent gender went to kiss my lips.

S O F T E S T
O
F
T
E
S
T

dream no.1
Motorcycles which are also hovercraft. They can leap over ridges and obstacles (basicall using itself as a bullet). They are capable of true flight once you hit a certain minimal speed. Lots of control surfaces and stabilizers to allow for very accurate movement. Some can land on water. Some are assymetrical or have 2 or 3 hulls.

dream no.2
I am travelling to a convention in a strange town. Everything is white steel and plastic walls, with a lot of glass and holographic billboards. I meet an Asuka cosplayer at the convention, only to find out it's just the real Asuka pretending to be herself as a joke.

Yes. I dreamed that I was Son Goku. I fucked Sailor Moon doggy style in an elevator. When the door opened Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars looked at us and were shocked. I turned into super saiyan 2 in this very moment and came into Sailor Moon.

Yes
it was extremely painful because I woke up

Had two dreams:

1. Lady Magdalena dying in my arms.

2.I was gonna have sex with Asia from DxD, but when I started to pull my pants down, my dick went BOOOSTO!, and I woke up.

Pls respond.

>I dream about my own loli/trap harem that i have infinite amounts of fun with.

dogs are better than woman for the most part

>Have lewd dream about waifu
>Ready to put it in
>Dream just stops right before it or something stops us

I actually belive I cant have any sex dreams because my brain does not know how to produce the feeling of fucking.

I literally get cucked by my own brain.

Two dreams:

1) With Rias. I do not remember too much about this one

2) I had a dream with a giant kawaii and sexy turtle who was killing people. At the end i only remember Donald Trump talking about to build a wall for turtles and the turtle killef him.

Out of 10 times, I can "finish" in like 2. But damn, it's so good when it happens.
Now I wonder why do I rape in my dreams

I thought this was true until recently. I'm a virgin but I was still able to fuck someone in a lucid dream. It probably wasn't an accurate sensation but it still felt good.

Never ever.

Self inserters should be lined up and shot.

I had a homoerotic dream involving post brain damage Accelerator. Rated in the top 5 of remembered dreams

Are you sure it was a dream?

A couple.

-Piloting an EVA without the angst
-Fancy dinner party with Rakshata from Code Geass

Also had a few individual romantic moments with characters from series I won't mention aloud

not enough softness in this thread

We have a yuuko thread up, let the fags talk about dreams here.

You'll never be in full control of your dream even in lucid state, but you can change a small fragment of it depending on what kind of dream tide you're riding on.

That means you'll probably be able to summon your waifu if you're having sex with an unidentified object in your dream. With enough imaginative power of course, lest you drown in nightmare.

Im pretty sure i can control my dreams, because if i can't, then why are they full of traps and lolis?

So an anime about the rise of loli Hitler?

No one cares about your dreams, Sup Forums.

Hitler is male so he would be a shota
But hitlers short so he's already there.