Natsoc Lifestyle

Hey Sup Forums, do you actually practice what you preach or are you just a degenerate LARPing as a natsoc?

Post and rate others:
>A/S/L
>ethnic background
>height,weight, physique and physical features
>job/salary/assets/debt
>relationship status + kids or plans for kids
>political ideology
>substance use (alcohol/cigs/other drugs)
>hobbies

I'll start-
>27/M/Florida, USA
>Caucasian; 75% German, 25% Czech
>6'5", 220lbs, Ottermode physique, blue eyes, dirty blond hair, 7/10 face
>Physical Therapist/90k/2bdrm house + 2 cars/~100k mortgage
>Engaged to 8/10 Desi grill, plan to have 2-3 kids
>conservative/nationalist/traditionalist; fiancee is the same
>1-2 drinks socially on weekends/no smoking/no drugs
>kickboxing, weightlifting, backpacking, gardening

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/nestles-infant-formula-scandal-2012-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't larp as Natsoc

If you'd just asked that first question without all the invasive questions this could have been a good thread. Sad!

How else are others supposed to judge your life? Exclude certain info if you must but I'm not afraid to hear what others think about my life.

>dox yourself you stupid suburban retards
kys niggerjew

don't post your name and address, retard

So, you're a fake, because you're married to a 'desi'. A first gen born in US Indian woman, thus diluting your racial purity. A hypocrite.

Are you looking for gay sex romps?

>LARPing as the losers from World War II
The city of OP wew.

might be a hypocrite but my future wife is hot af ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i care more about values and culture than 'muh genetics' . stay mad loser

Hey man, I'll be in the ovens if you pathetic shitstains 'win', but you will be too fro being a traitor, and so will your hot wife. You're a hypocrite, a liar, and an idiot.

Your kids will grow up to hate you and your ancestors. Look at every other mixed race person that always hyper identifies with their non-white ancestry. Especially so because your kids are growing up in California. You have been warned. Remember this post years from now. You have been warned.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud. She's as light skinned as I am and identifies far stronger with conservative American values.

I still smoke pot occasionally, that's the hardest vice for me to kick. It helps me tolerate all the shitty people in the world.

>Finnish/English/Irish/Scottish
>engaged in local politics
>volunteer work every week
>never drink, smoke, or do drugs

Anyone here who actually gives a shit about the future of society, become involved in it.

>26/M/FL
>100% Italiano
>5'10, 200 pounds, some muscle, slightly overweight, handsome face.
>Sales Manager/120k yearly after tax, modest savings around 20k
>single.. no plan for kids as of yet, actively started looking for a long term partner 2 months ago
>Typical "normie" white political views: socially liberal, financially conservative. Of course not including all standard Sup Forumsack views
>my saddest current circumstance. Addicted to nicotine, marijuana, and kratom.
Drink one night every few weeks
>Nature, interested in farming and living off the land.

Rationalizing. Improve them, then- don't let them drag you down, lift them up. Seek out the few gems out there and cherish them. (((They))) want you detatched and uninvolved. You'll never have a legacy that way, leave the world as you found it but better...

Off to a good start dude. I'd say #1 priority is cutting out the drugs. There's nothing to gain from that shit. Personally, I used to smoke weed a lot and was able to step up in all aspects of my life after I stopped.

Thank you for that drive.

I am working on it and I am confident I will get there.

Recently, I've been reading books, as it really exerts my energies to something I enjoy and teaches me.

Any suggestions for good books- preferably non-fiction?

What was the Nazis obsession with breast feeding, did Adolf have a milker fantasy or what?

Breast feeding promotes better immune system, physical growth, maximizes brain growth, and also results in a superior maternal bond. Also, it's just plain economical. Not breastfeeding is seriously bad news for the baby, there are so many compounds in mother's milk that cannot be simulated by formula or other species' milk.

23/M/Sweden
Scandinavian
195cm, 95kg
Kissless virgin
I don't like labels but I'm more or less a natsoc/fash
No substances
reading and anything that gives me an excuse to go innawoods or includes water.

Just finished Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Solid read and helps establish a good mindset for personal growth and good values.

What he said plus using formula results in dependence on it: businessinsider.com/nestles-infant-formula-scandal-2012-6

>ASL
hi fbi
>race
huwite
>
5'7 / 170 / slightly overweight but ive a big 7'' benis
Student/ 10k debt
>status
GF, hopefully kids but its not certain
>political
pic related + ethno-state
>drug
none
>hobbie
strategy games RTS/board games/poker

Post pics for proof.

For maximum rewarding feels, and a great distracting while quitting bad habits, pick up a habit which leaves you with a tangible end product. Wood working, for example, is very useful and can be as utilitarian or decorative as you like. Making things is very mindful and I strongly believe all civilized people thrive when they are creating.

Sure thing, officer!

You can put a black circle over your girl's face.

>A/S/L
19/M/Canada
>ethnic background
Croatian/German
>height,weight, physique and physical features
6'2, 220 lbs, slightly overweight but I go to the gym whenever I can
>job/salary/assets/debt
No job, currently a student
>relationship status + kids or plans for kids
Single, plan on having at least two kids
>political ideology
Traditionalism + nationalism
>substance use (alcohol/cigs/other drugs)
None
>hobbies
Chess, piano, books, Sup Forums

>Engaged to 8/10 Desi grill
what the fuck man. Your kids are only going to be half European

Civic duty FTW

Good start, just need a qt3.14 gf.

Good political views but need to get in shape.

Renaissance-tier hobbies. Keep working on the gym, bro!

Sure but isn't it weird for daddy and little sis to watch?

I figured this is where I'd get attacked the most. IMO high-caste Indians are pretty god-tier on the racial scale. Very Caucasian features, highly respected in society, and typically have Western lifestyles and values.

no

Also, have you met the average Western white woman? No thanks.

Does your gf really have naturally brown hair and non-brown eyes?

Brownish-black hair and greenish eyes.

Also dating a desi, virgin, christian, conservative. Anti immigration, wants to shoot guns for fun, extremely hot and submissive. Part Portuguese and has very western facial features.

Your wedding will probably be a huge pain in the ass though.

>Also dating a desi, virgin, christian, conservative.
Nice.

>Your wedding will probably be a huge pain in the ass though.
Yep. Indian weddings are absolute insanity and we've been planning nonstop. I'm excited though.

I guess its pretty difficult to find a decent Western girl with traditional values in America. Good luck on the wedding bro