Left or right?

left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/928987/9618892565/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

left or right?

The one with cum, so i can like it clean.

This man knows his shit.

>panty under garter
Not this shit again.

tfw I can't get hard anymore unless a girl has a cock underneath her panties

oh, I forgot middle

Easy left.

A shit.

Right. I hear the one on the left fucks clowns.

Why are they so disgusted?

Rem is softer and would make for a comfier ride but Ram knows how to drive a clown car so you know she's gonna be a ton of fun and there'll be balloon animals and cream pie.

kill yourself fag

Because if they looked lovingly at you it would be unrealistic.

I'll take both.

would you want a fat neckbeard looking at your panties?

If it was realistic they wouldn't be willfully showing their panties off. What's the logic behind showing them off but being disgusted as if you snuck a peak?

One has had clown dick and the other hasn't. Do you even need to ask?

well why are they raising their skirts then

Because the viewer has been granted a DeusEx device that let's him control the bodies of others. Like the Kings' App.

Or the viewer took embarrassing videos of them and is now blackmailing them to show their panties.

>rape imagin being a cute anime girl and a fucking autist asks you to show your pantys

>Like the Kings' App.

If it were up to me I'd make it so that the girls were always up to it.

I don't like rape.

>not forcing them to put on a lewd face

Maybe they just want to bully you after catching you masturbating. They show their undergarments while watching you wank it as a way to humiliate you. Of course, that doesn't stop them from insulting you and seeing you as utter garbage though.

doest like qt anime girls getting raped >pleb

But anime girls look the cutest when they are suffering.

delete this

I came here to post this, but I'm glad to see there's more cultured gentlemen here.

you forgot the obligetory REEEEEEE

Right.

Right

Right

Hmm, seems the answer is always right.

is that alex jones ??

what a naughty elf

Either/Both as long as they continue to look at me like that and treat me appropriately. Left otherwise.

>Rem is best girl
>Read WN
>There were some Rem scenes cut from the last arc of the anime
>Those scenes make her even better best girl
>She gets fucking vegitized right after ep 25

Yep.

Erotic black > boring white.

He found his release inside the birthing canal of a 9 year old girl practicing gymnastics. He then knew there was hope in this economically depressed area and retreated back to his truck camper where he would rest and drive on to the next town in the morning.

Right but both if I could. I hate splitting twins.

what the fuck his hand is like inverted?

Left knows she can use her charm to manipulate others into doing her bidding while retaining her purity/dignity, while right is a wannabe-slut looking to lose her virginity ASAP to the first punk who invites her over because she saw on TV that sluts are cool and empowering. Only a simpleton would choose right.

black: slut
white: pure

>inplying i would not do both
doubledicking is best dicking

Anime girls know that /a is full of masochistic losers who will drop to their knee and start stroking their small cock as soon as she show them her undergarments. It is their way of subduing you. Naturally they will look at you as if you are a disgusting pig.

>while retaining her purity/dignity
If you read that shit and thought she was still a virgin, you're the simpleton.

left or right?

Bottom.

Diamonds.

>not doing both and having them share their senses during the act

OP has no skills to speak of.

Right

If it's 2D then left I guess. Both should be gassed if 3D.

Right

i desire to cuddle with ferri chan~

>you will never be a tentacle monster dicking qt anime girls
while cumming with your doubledicks

>Benis

Right.

Right. I'd rather have a qtfucboi than a guy who removed his dick and left a gaping hole.
If it was a instantaneous gender bender through magic then it would be a different story.

I blame that artist for this weird fetish of mine.

Left. Onee-samas who bully me with bants is my fetish.

>the very next page she turns into a milf, gets fertilized and gets her mind broken

Was actually pretty retarded, I liked the preggers denial better.

link or gtfo
>sauce is fine too

You're the one who needs to gtfo, cancer.

Left for short term fun, right for long term. Though I do like the left type of girl, they tend not to stick around very long without going crazy.

FUCK OFF SHIKI GO DESTROY A CHAIR OR SOMETHING

>can get pregnant
>boyish personality

Left

I think the idea is that they are an actual full on girl since they can get pregnant.

>can get pregnant

Wait, they can implant a working uterus?

It's magic, I aint gotta explain shit.

Artist drew a whole artbook of girls showing off their panties with a disgusted look.

=experienced
=boring

Is it on Ex? If not got a link?

I'll be nice, only because reverse image searching the normal way won't give you the artist name used on exhentai.

exhentai.org/g/928987/9618892565/

whats this fetish called

Thanks, but you're kind of autistic. You couldn't have just posted the link without the BS? Next time, either post the link or don't, but don't give me that "hurr i are nice i will post link :)", you autistic sperg.

t-thats not true

discusted looking girls hentai?

lol

I love Emilia.

You're welcome, but you're kind of a douche. You couldn't have posted a thank you without the BS? Next time, either post the thanks or don't, but don't give me that "hurr I are so nice I will post thanks :)", douche.

That was an ironic, "thanks", autist. I'm deriding you and calling you a sperg whilst you expected a "thank you", hence irony.

do you shitpost out of a desire to get replies to compensate for how lonely you are and always will be, and will never amount to anything in life even though you tell yourself that tomorrow you'll make that BIG change and turn your life around for the better, but never do out of the crippling fear that it wont work out and you will be in an even worst place, forever doomed to repeat the same mundane tasks day in and day out as a hollow tusk of a human being, only clinging on to life out of a naive glimmer of hope that one day it will get better even though the logical part of your brain says it wont?

That was an ironic "you're welcome", douche. etc. you get the point.

>"""""ironic""""" "you're welcome"
Except that isn't the case since I expected you to be butthurt by my comment, you posting didn't oppose that at all, so it wasn't ironic at all. You do know what irony is, don't you?

neither, am not gay

Penis in vagina is the least gay thing possible.

Inda Reijoku ch. 1

Original guy who asked for a link, thanks user. Sorry some autist ruined it.

thanks man needed some fapping material tonight

It's alright user. I didn't even get upset by it. My only response was

>pretending to be me because I blew him the fuck out for being autistic
Next time, either provide the link or don't. You inbred subhuman autist.

lel

>inspect element
lel