youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY
youtube.com/watch?v=j1gicsgAedE
youtube.com/watch?v=anANEPt_a4E
youtu.be/afXKOt3A0xc
youtu.be/iP9qg8QdqgE?t=13m21s
youtu.be/zoWJryTE9j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

John Podesta is going to have him fucking murdered for using UFOs

Within 24 hours there will be a Soros-funded movement to extend voting rights to them.

Fuck the space niggers to death

bump of cocaine

Fuck blink 182. Faggots.
t. Cucked by blink 182. 1998 wollongong

>Invest at

Fucking kike

bump
dont let it die

While this is interesting, the whole thing seems like another "hey, maaan, we're all connected and shit" worldview using scientific frontiers to handwaive criticisms away.

Get cancer, shill.

podesta knows whats up

turns out, they're pro-Trump

>The aliens will only talk to one small group of officials
>The officials are all Jews
>The aliens tell us through them that all white countries need more immigration and they need to mix into one race

why a countdown? If aliens were real they'd have disclosed it. If you really think any organizaton can suppress evidence in the time of the smartphone and livestreaming, then I have a UFO to sell you (slightly used).

Well, the AyyLamos will also go into the oven. I guess that's that.

>Global citizens
>International govt
So this is how they are going to pull the world under a 1wg: project bluebeam.

only if they recognize JC as their savior

why would the goobernment allow its top agents to just quit and declassify all this info?

Actually I can see them faking aliens for their agenda. All you need is quantum computers (have been around officially for a while, no clue how long unofficially) with those you could whip up some crazy space ship looking aircraft and modify humans via gene therapy to make them into ayylmaos

i wanna fuck a dog in the ass

Guaranteed 100% to be videos you can already find online with new thematic music, graphic overlays, and branding. The end bumpers will tell you where to buy a T-shirt.
No one is disclosing anything while there’s still money to be made on uncertainty.

I mean there aren't any ayyyyys here and these Jews are trying to Jew us with special effects

Say it ain't so, I will not go

>John Podesta and degenerate Delonge are behind this
>anything good coming from it

Nah they’re demons

>on their way
>in a few days

Heard this before

project bluebeam incoming

when it happens folks, remember its not real

It's sweatpants. They want you to buy To the Stars sweatpants now.

because they're still working for the government as a psyop to feed disinformation to the public

link pls

what is project bluebeam?

This project of his is nonsense. Watch his Joe Rogan podcast. Its some entertainment bs with a bunch of high ranking officials trolling him.

Reminder that Tom DeLonge is being manipulated to spread misinfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=9686CJRpUIM&t=585s

If eve ayys land, they are not ayys. At best, they are human deception. At worst, they are literal demons. Don't do anything they say.

Aliens aren't real, fucktard. The Farthest thing from humans and closest to being alien, genetically, is niggers.

This is related isgp-studies.com/ufo-disclosure-project-of-steven-greer

These alien disclosure things tend to be just disinformation campaigns

>Tom De Longe

WE

So this is a distraction for something else thats going to happen.

What's going on?

AYY LMAO

mfw podfather becomes a trumpman because of this and is caught masturbating to released declassified ufo videos in his home and then committed to an asylum

uhm, aliens are real actually. it's just that the government isn't going to say that because they don't know wtf is going on either. maybe the shadow government who run black budget projects do, but that's a separate entity from the actual government.

>is this the real life
fuck me, its an old conspiracy theory thats been rattling around for decades. bluebeam will be the elites final roll of the dice to force a global government, by simulating an attack on earth from ayys using advanced technology and possibly holograms.
theyve been working on it for a very very long time, theres a hell of a lot on youtube about it if you have interest

yeah

his dick in a kid's ass

I 100% believe Aliens are real. However, I also 100% believe that they haven't visited us.

Firstly, do you stop and talk to every ant colony you find? Do you try and communicate with the queen, and share ideas...No. We are ants to them.

They flew across interstellar space, at LIGHT SPEED....do you really think their UFOs are going to crash in Buttfuck New Mexico?

If they have the technology for lightspeed, then they have the technology to fool our shitty aircraft radar systems. They are so far ahead of us, in comparison, We aren't even on a level with Chimpanzees (compared to our tech). They might be interested, for a microsecond, then pootle on by.

So thats spacefaring Aliens out of the way. Next, actual 'Alien' life. There is life on another planet, guaranteed. If life on a planet is a billion to one chance, theres enough god damn planets out there to have quite a few aliens. What stage of development are they at is he kicker.

Also, just to fuck your 'conspiracies'. You, your children, and your great grandchildren will never ever meet alien life. Sorry. We aren't breaking lightspeed anytime soon, the only real chance of it, is colony ships. Send out 1000 families, aim them at a star, and hope theres a planet there they can chill on. All I'd worry about is how they will have matured in the 1000 year trip. Look at how much we have advanced in 100 years, our colony ship niglets could end up retarded, dead, superintelligent....

Its all just conjecture, fuck it. But yeah, the big, super important 'Stop being a cunty conspiracy theorist'...is why when aliens visit, do they always steal either Sexually repressed housewives, Drunks, or inbred fucknuts from smalltown USA. Why not just land in time square and say 'Whatup'. Do you really think they give a fuck if we 'see' them

youtube.com/watch?v=iCy7cMURZ7U
Using more direct lasers, could make holograms that use micro-particles that are present in "clear" air/clouds to reflect images...

It's going to be the Chile and Puerto Rico FLIR videos rebranded.

The ultimate global jewing of the ignorant

Tell the story lad

This guy is a nutter

youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY

Yes.
Private contractors have more knowledge of ayys than joint chiefs, POTUS, etc.

aliens would potentially devastate the world just by appearing in our airspace. it's time they showed themselves and started the new age of chaos

Ants don't build nukes m8

youtube.com/watch?v=anANEPt_a4E

Had a change of heart Satan?

>Global Citizens

kil yourself blink guy

youtu.be/afXKOt3A0xc

More like, trying to desperately regain control of a situation that is spiraling out of control

>vrillon of the ashtar galactic command
sounds made up, desu.

This

>ufo lands in d.c.
>alien gets out of ufo with MAGA hat on
>cnn instantly runs headlines about space nazis and why we need to kill them
>cause intergalactic war and human’s are exterminated
I hope it happens, this ride kinda sucks

I remember this boss fight

youtu.be/iP9qg8QdqgE?t=13m21s

Ayyy

Please see and spread it to all these threads as much as possible. This is a vital information mission and as many people as possible need to be aware of it. It's the second to last step of Project Majority/Majority 12.

Tom Delonge is a scam artist and I believe he's doing this entire stunt to shoot a documentary on "gullible conspiracy theorists" and how he successfully infiltrated their circles.

He did a podcast on Joe Rogan where he basically outed himself as a fraud and kept regurgitating the same old "I can't tell you this stuff because it's highly classified" shtick

Partial disclosure is the establishments plan to distract....just like Wilcock said. Their last ditch effort to keep the pedo axe from falling.

>Global citizens
I knew this was coming. They will false flag aliens to control us all. I fucking knew it.

Fucking kek

no he believes it's real 100%, he's just arrogant as fuck and deluded. he thinks he's smarter than everyone else and refuses to entertain the idea that government agents are using him and lying to him to spread disinformation, which is what they are doing.

He did the same on the Jimmy Church show. He came across as very arrogant....pretty much a dick.

if they're claiming 'from the star' they are lying. the only 'aliens' on our planet aren't extraterrestrials they are terrestrials that most of us simply don't know exist. UFO's while flying always come from up out of the sea first and then re-submerge.

I see a big Raytheon gun in space outside my house

check out Unacknowledged on nigflix. very recent documentary, its got alot of great interviews, gov paperwork and theories of why our government is hiding whats plain too see. and theres an interview woth skippy at the end

Holy shit Mars just flew over my house, it’s happening

This. Jose here understands.

blue beam reminder

Yup

Wtf is this?

I saw the abyss too, pretty good movie

come to think of it, Dr. Eggman is basically the Deep State

So much this - he mentions the govts disinfo campaigns on joe rogan .. didnt even stop to consider that he could be in / a part of one as a pawn. Delonge is a blue beam nigger

perhaps the crashes are due to a cultural issue rather than a technical one.

>lets go take a look at this earth place, Glorp
>Golly, Fnorg, that sounds fun but should we take any precautions?
>Like what?
>Like making our ship undetectable to radar?
>Why even bother, its not like somebody would use a radar signature as a means targeting some kind of destructive device
>Like, what kind of asshole would affix an explosive to the end of some kind of rocket, its unheard of
>The idea that somebody would even consider such a thing is ridiculous

And thus, Roswell

>literally "Mars, bitch"
Do not be distracted by the child trafficking stories! Instead, let's talk about space aliens!

youtu.be/zoWJryTE9j8

Yes this happens...but its not the only way. And most of these are human craft that are reverse engineered.

If thats fake its a good fake. If not fake, what is it? Some nigger with a white face and cataracts?

He has a point

I wish I could’ve been in the meeting where a bunch of out of touch boomer kikes decided that the dude from Blink 182 will reach out to today’s youth and become the elite’s vehicle for disinformation.

I know its fake because he makes claims of FTL travel. I will bet money right now that no FTL method of travel will ever be scientifically verified- it leads to wayyyy to many paradoxes.

This, that whole podcast was cringe as fuck to the point Joe even cut it short
>So Tom, what are these aliens?
>Can't tell you
>So what can you tell me?
>Nothing, but remember to give me money

from X Files i think. The real Sup Forums alien event was pretty bizarre tho, I watched it unfold. Didnt see the actual picture, but saw about 8 - 10 congruent descriptions of the photo, and then the posters of the descriptions gradually faded away one by one the next day even tho they said they would keep posting. All had very similar descriptions, with the final images being pretty different from what they described. Never seen so many forced meme images.

Werent shot down...ship malfunction. They were Ebens? (Or Thubens...Ebens I think). According to some....Close Encounters Of The Third Kind was based on this...supposedly they let a few humans live on their planet to study...just sayin.

Blue Beam preparation so the normies accept it and bow down to OWG.

They have always been here with us. They are demons. They were the "gods" of old. Now they are trying to convince us that they are Aliens.

They would need instantaneous travel or some sort of spacetime warp because even at lightspeed the distances are too great. If they can solve this problem alone, there is literally no need for Earth for them. The engineering and resources consumed to reach Earth from ANY other point in even our galaxy let alone another one is absolutely mind blowing. We're talking energy scales on par with small stars. Wtf would Earth have to offer?

DeLonge is like a fucking boyscout who thinks he has some super cool secret.

He doesn't - he's being taken for a ride by CIA niggers, just like you are now faggot.

I caught that as well, user.
Highly suspect...

Ah yes the Ebens and their supposed writing system. Take a look. They borrowed a bunch of Japanese Hiragana and did some stupid variations. Could they have possibly made it any more fake?

>Learn to image search
X-Files.