Net neutrality repeal positives?

Explain to me how repealing net neutrality is a good thing. Please. I want to believe and Sup Forums is the only one that can convince me.
Should we just privatise EVERYTHING? And be at the whim of our corporate masters?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4BilB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anybody who's shilling the repeal is a Jew from Comcast. Ignore them. Repealing NN would cause many problems for modern technology.

NN is just a move by the current isp giants to try and gain a monopoly over the internet with the help of the government and reduce isp options to 1 and regulate the shit out of it
this has been the jews plan all along

we have to stop using the internet soon. this is what trump wants

There are no good actors here. The choice is either mega corps/ISP’s or the fucking FCC. We’re gonna get fucked one way or another.

Everything Trump wants is a good thing. If Obama supported this repeal, Sup Forums would be up in arms about it like they should be. Getting rid of the internet would cripple society so much. Many of the things we have achieved, we wouldn't have achieved without the internet.

Monopolies are illegal.

In addition, government regulation is not freedom.

Name one thing the government has regulated that became better?

Highway system
Libraries
The police
Armies

I can’t and I don’t disagree with you in the slightest. Monopolies aren’t the only issue. Insane prices with crap service sets an unspoken low bar between ISPs and you’re forced to pick to do business with the smartest retard in special ed or not have internet. Cellular service is exactly the same.

repealing NN allows ISPs to slow down and block websites

You think this power will let ISPs charge people who use more internet more money

But ISPs could already charge people extra money for using more if they want to

so what is the real reason ISPs want to be able to slow down and block websites?

think coppertops, for the love of god, think.

Infastucture is crumbling and horribly inefficient in the United States, libraries for the most parts are day cares for kids, police are becoming militarized, and standing armies are illegal in the United States.

Want to try again?

There are several isps and cell providers to choose from

Streaming services like Netflix and amazon use more bandwidth and put more strain on the network. Because you're watching UHD 4k (((shows))) you're slowing down the rest of the area. You use more bandwidth and therefore should pay more.

Alternatively you could find an isp who doesn't throttle. Att throttled my unlimited data plan from tears back so j went to sprint. Nbd

Yes and they all adhere to the same low standard and high price. I’m not saying NN is the answer because it sure as fuck isn’t... but if you think these corps have your interest in mind, you’re mistaken.

You are already at their whims

>positives
No more internet. That will be the best thing that ever happens.

>Sup Forums is the only one that can convince me.
I pity you, truly I do.

Could somebody please give me this whole net neutrality thing in a nutshell? Barely hear anything about it here in Bongistan

I won't have to listen to jackass nn retards anymore.

This is a ploy so that a major player can come out and affirm net neutrality at their new service.

>Monopolies are illegal.

This but too bad the government never cracks down on this shit.

Comcast won't jew you if we repeal net neutrality, trust me goyi-
archive.is/4BilB
Oh...

You said that became better, not that became perfect. Those things were far worse off before government intervention.

>Condomcast makes $6 billion per year with their scummy tactics
>If NN dies, they'll be making 3X more

Goddamn Jew owners. Need to rid them.

They aren't one of the most hated company in America for no reason.
I don't doubt other ISPs will do this too, a lot of them are Jew controlled too

Might as well start stealing money from the Jews and cut off their revenue. They are powerless without money