WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO TANK

WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO TANK

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-16/high-speed-traders-are-taking-over-bitcoin-as-easy-money-beckons
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-17/massive-spike-bitcoins-causes-john-mcafee-make-outrageous-prediction-promises-eat-hi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just wait, cryptocurrency is the biggest scam and its worth nothing just bartering with nothing behind it. At least normal currency has the backing of governments to stop it from being worthless.

TL:DR don't buy bitcoin, its a waste of 9k

t. retard

I've been saying it will crash to $0 since it hit $200 or so. I'm sticking to my guns. I remember when the meme was it's going to $10k. I guess it is. Still won't touch it.

The early investors will make money. They just rely on new buyers to keep paying the higher price to expand the bubble.

It's a fiat currency. There's nothing backing it.

Gold or government bonds are your best bet on safe investment. Gold is slow but steady and basically guaranteed, government bonds are guaranteed since governments use their people as collateral.

Bitcoin are valuable. Look how many dollars I can exchange them for!

>bitcoin going to fail
>t. Fiat bagholder trying to scam you into buying his trash

They didn't say it was going to tank.
Quite the opposite. At 6k they said it was going to break 10k. These guys on here know the truth every once in awhile.

How is this a currency replacement when people mostly use it like a stock?

How will bitcoin fare during the apocalypse? How are you going to barter with them when the world's power grid is fucked to the point where you need a generator to use a computer? It's not a scam. I think it's a very viable future world currency for the future, but it also seems like another outlet where the hubris of man will be checked.

No. It will hit one million dollars

Probably what the arguement against money sounded like thousands of years ago

97% of bitcoin wallets have less than 1 bitcoin
80% of bitcoin trades are done by bots

why should i even care?

1 month from now it will be at 20 000. And one month from then it will hit 40 000.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-16/high-speed-traders-are-taking-over-bitcoin-as-easy-money-beckons

Dumb motherfucker acceptance rate is still too low. They will pull the plug when it's part of everyone's 401k. And you wont get the heads up.

I'm so glad someone left me their hardware wallet containing 58 bitcoins upon their passing. It might just be the only thing that made their life worth knowing.

>she was a trap chaturbater

/thread
The average person who was able to obtain a bitcoin from the average population was only able to obtain one bitcoin.
So sure 9k dollars richer if they sold it right this second.
However they probably won't.
So it's a stalemate to see if the price drops or if it shoots up.
Either way people will be committing suicide.

> 9k
Oh good another idiot that doesn't know what divisible means, heh.

/Biz/ here, M O N E R O is the currency - btc was the original idea and proof of concept.

If Zimbabwe and Argentina's citizens started using monero (xmr) not bitcoin, they'd have stable and rapid transactions that make swift™ and credit card transaction speeds obsolete and slow.

>But Mr moon pilot, what if monero becomes a massive gain and then a wealth store rather than a currency!? Check mate!

Then we switch to ltc, and then on to bitcoin gold or another fork coin with a emphasis on decentralisation.

You no coiners need to research this properly, it's important and everything that happens in this world is downstream from finance.

If you buy btc, store it locally on a hardware wallet.

>App in pic related is called ' blockfolio '
>Download electrum wallet for btc

>safe investment
>piss poor returns your whole life

NEM is the real investment my friend.

>tfw the 1630s repeats itself

Pic related shows the last year of xmr's performance, it's stable and gradually rising. Thus making it a great currency, and it's proven to be anonymous so your ex wife can't get it.

I think btc is the investment, xmr is the same world's first and best viable digital currency. This will stabilise Africa by removing Mugabe from the pockets of his citizens as no gubberment can inflate it away.

Thanks for the tip though, I'll look into that :))

Derp, here's pic related.

and you can't even cash out if you wanted to
that's the problem with these altcoins
they have no volume so you CAN CASH OUT

Mining companies on the stock market are starting to be shut down. Some major ones today and another being investigated and tanking. Once institutions are out the shilling will stop and it will tank.

>No volume on alt coins

Eth may be jewed, but it's the biggest alt there is at the moment, and coinbase is one of many exchanges son multiply that number by 10.

Nigger just shapeshift your altcoin to bitcoin then sell it on Coinbase in 1 click

It would take you all of 30 seconds to do

I hope you're selling at this point. There's literally no foreseeable way that bitcoin continues to gain and the inevitable plummet will be harsh

Bitcoin dies when the global pedo ring is busted.
Screencap this.

>1630s
We're overdue for another major market crash. The higher it goes, the harder it falls. My money is on this will be the trigger. I was sad when the price was going down because it meant bubble was deflating. Now I'm happy it is going up again.

Come on, user. Are you legitimately (((impressed))) by blockchain? In all honesty, I'm unable to give a fuck. Currency is just that... currency.

Classic exponential function.

Those always go on foreverandeverandever.

Mining is supposed to be decentralised and run by you at home on your gaming computer. Not by shady Jews in suits with stock values to think about, decentralised mining keeps a currency safe. Just ask segwit2x why the community and devs rejected their toxic block size increases.

If you or any lurkers are interested in playing with this, download the vert coin ocm (one click miner) and play with it to get a hands on idea of what mining is about.

They have a sub plebbit that has all the info you need.

>Pic related is vertcoin

Tulip Bubble.

All the suckers are piling in now. Meantime, Soros, Buffet and the other Sharps have already cashed out and are long gone, awaiting the eventual collapse of this shit Reichsmark currency.

Crash is 12/18

Whatever happened with dogecoin?

Because people will totally accept cash in exchange for food or items during an apocalypse. Nice argument burger.

There's NO limit to btc's value in USD because there's no limit to the amount of USD in circulation.

How many USD exist?

This is an unknowable number because it increases with every loan made

As if Soros, Buffet and the crew bother to play in a tiny 100b market with no liquidity, Bitcoin is just getting started!

I said real estate was overvalued in 2005 and shitheads chided me that I didn't know what I was talking about. It's going to fucking tank and you should probably sell to the greater fool right now before you become the fool holding the bag.

>mfw used to be part of the 2.27%

Cashed out what little I had left from mining years ago at like $3.5k. Regret nothing.

$10k seems ridiculous to me, but I thought it would crash thousands ago, so what do I know. Seems like a correction has to be coming sooner rather than later, though.

>Hes about to sell

I didn't buy in at $6 incase it fell back to $3

Yolo.

>tfw comparing a finite currency driven by a new form of technology, which eliminates the need for ledger or middleman, has multiple applications to fucking tulips

You'll never be rich in your life.

Has anyone here ever done a six digit or larger bank deposit from coinbase to an American bank?
How long?
Any weird shit from coinbase?
Any weird shit from bank?
DHS or IRS?

I want out.

t. Schlomi Goldblattsteinbergfeld

Go for it. We need rubes on the bottom of the pyramid

it was just a joke. a few Sup Forumstards took it seriously and thought it was worth actual money

Yfw you realise the fed isn't part of the gubberment so by default usds aren't gov backed.

>she
Probably went to Gensokyo.

>taking financial advice from permaneets
>ever

MR. SCHLOMOSTEIN, CENTRAL BANKER OF ISRAEL TOLD ME ON THE TELEVISION THAT BITCOIN WAS A SCAM.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>be the first to invent the stock market
>be the first to create a stupid speculative bubble around tulips

no one is actually buying. no one. you only find sellers.

I guarantee you're going to raise some red flags with your bank and the feds if you try to transfer that much money to your account.

Why do people like you always talk about withdrawing your money from Coinbase? Bitcoin allows for Peer2Peer transactions. You don't need to withdraw your money form Coinbase to sell your Bitcoin. Coinbase is just another middleman that allows you to exchange that Bitcoin into USD. But then again, you have multiple ways of actually taking your cryptocurrency out.

I've cashed out in the five-figure range, but since re-invested that money again. What I did was simple. I didn't use Coinbase, instead, I just sold it to people IRL via localbitcoin which allowed me to connect with a buyer in my country. I sold 30% of my Bitcoin for cash and the rest 70% in forms of bank transfers.

>Bitcoin crashes/corrects down to $5,000
>Sup Forums laughs at all the coiners that got scammed by a bubble
>it slowly climbs up to a new high of $15,000 6 months later
>Sup Forums claims its a scam bubble and it will crash
>Crashes/Corrects down to $8,000
>Sup Forums laughs at all the coiners that got scammed by a bubble
>it slowly climbs up to a new high of $20,000 6 months later
>Sup Forums claims its a scam bubble and it will crash
>Crashes/Corrects down to $16,000
>it slowly climbs back up to a new high of $25,000
>repeat forever

We've been playing this game on Sup Forums for years now. I bought 2 coins at $150 a piece years ago, I might sell them to coinbase soon for a new car, but I think I'll wait a few years and get a house instead.
Meanwhile, Sup Forums will continue to laugh. But I'll be laughing in my new house.

I think bitcoin owners meme this shit so they can bring the value down and buy more

you're a retard

Bitcoin has the backing of formally verified cryptographic algorithms. MATHS if you will.

More trustworthy than any government IMO.

>the bubble grows larger
>the pyramid scheme gets taller
>therefore, it's not a scam

>gauging the value like a security

What does 'on hardware' mean? Your own general purpose cellphone / desktop, or some USB key, or ... ?

Can you eat it? What can you do with it? Even gold has physical applications.

Hell, it's even worse than that. At least a tulip bulb has a small bit of utility.

That being said, Bitcoin isn't regulated in most countries so you can withdraw it tax-free. But if you're looking to avoid the IRS you exchange it for cash and deposit under 10,000$ at the time. Banks are only required to notify authorities if you deposit more than 10,000 or more dollars. Same thing in for everyone European (At least in Sweden), except it's 10,000 of your local currency.

I'm not saying you can't make money from it, but don't expect BTC to hold as a long term blue chip store of wealth.

USB key, or a hard-drive. Yes.

please record your attempt to cash out. provide us with infinite lolz as you sperg out at the bank and get arrested for threatening tellers because they wouldnt accept your runescape gold

See you're a total fucking retard, how can you say Bitcoin has no utility? Do you understand what it means to have a decentralized ledger? Do you know what P2P transactions will do to banks and other governments trying to tax people? Do you understand what cryptocurrency even is you, idiot?

Don't give any more advice about the IRS, that's called structuring deposits and he'll wind up in jail with his money seized.

You just summed up exactly how we feel about this issue.

Yes, it's probably going to keep going up, but even in the absolute best case scenario, ie: one where you bought Bitcoins 5 years ago, you still only made just enough money to buy a second hand Acura with no gas, no insurance, nothing and it took you 5 years to get to that point.

It's bitch money.

Crypto isn't even the only bubble.

Shut the fuck up, you retarded know it all. You just gave felony level advice to another user in here. Be loud and stupid somewhere else.

yes, the valuation of buttcoin is due to its usefulness for hiring contract killers on the pedoweb with a public transaction record and not suckers

>cryptographic algorithms
Ouweee what do you think is gonna happen when quantum computers get involved.

>If Zimbabwe and Argentina's citizens
Uhhh...

Sitting in coffee shops waiting for craigslist noobs to buy .24 btc is not my thing user.

Blockchain is the the tech worth investing in - the 1st gen. trial of it, not so much (Chinese mining that shit & the ledger becoming a monstrosity)

Other coins have overcome a lot of the pitfalls the plagued BTC, I'd go long on those desu

You can do exactly as much as you can with usd. Except btc isn't inflationary so your purchasing power increases per day rather than decreasing

It's data. Worthless data. No different in what it represents than regular paper currency. Except you can't wipe your ass with it.

like any ponzi scheme they will run out of new money eventually

That's the most common form of money-laundering I believe to avoid paying taxes. That being said, if he had six-figures in cryptocurrency, he wouldn't be asking how to withdraw it. He isn't asking for advice, he's just asking how you can withdraw your money from cryptocurrencies. That being said there are plenty of legal ways to withdraw your currency without paying taxes.

>felony level advice

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-17/massive-spike-bitcoins-causes-john-mcafee-make-outrageous-prediction-promises-eat-hi

Keep telling yourself money is useless.

unless you can find a bank that will take bitcoins in exchange for a house, then you'll be trying to convert it to 10s or 100s of thousands of dollars
that will be fun

Yes, it has more intrinsic value than gold does. Gold at a penny a KG can produce some nice jewelry. Bitcoin at a penny each is still a system for globally storing and exchanging value, instantaneously, securely, and in a completely decentralized way that has no need for governments, banks, credit card companies, etc.
It is very useful in places like Venezuela and Somalia, where government has failed to provide a means for the safe and easy exchange of value.

I would think you as a commie would see this?

Meaning that if he follows his advice, he'll be a felon.

I can see how it's not your "thing" and how people as stupid as you, wouldn't be willing to wait for 10m for someone to arrive and buy 3000 dollars worth of Bitcoin.

It was justa hypothetical to make these coinfags think about their futures. Wish I had that much. Did back in the day, like 2010, hundred something cpu mined. Oh well. Mostly just experimented with it as a technological novelty. It was hard to transact for anything meaningful, very illiquid, hard for most people to secure which I think will lead to failure. The number of people just having their wallet hosted somewhere is too high.

Do you understand how coinbase works? I have my band account linked with them, I simply transfer my Coin to Coinbase and then click the big green "SELL" button, and they make a direct deposit into my account for whatever the coin is worth at that second. Just declare it on your taxes and make sure you pay any appropriate capital gains tax, and you're good to go. It's identical to cashing out stocks.

>get arrested for threatening tellers because they wouldnt accept your runescape gold
Do you honestly think people try to take bitcoin to a real bank to cash it out you blithering fucking idiot? What the fuck are you thinking? Do you have a single sliver of an idea about how Crypto works and is traded? Jesus Christ, the absolute state of this website.

No, I didn't. He isn't asking for advice. Learn how to read, he is simply asking a question about how to do it. If had six-figure holdings in cryptocurrency then he'd be knowledgeable enough to figure it out on his own.

that doesn't sound shady at all

Back peddle more faggot

Again, this is if you want to do a P2P transaction for cash. What else do you expect? That being said, it's as easy as googling localbitcoin and going on the website and selling your stuff.

>Can you eat it?
>flag

there are time gated limits to how much you can convert and deposit back into your account