Cucks dont eat crust

Sup Forums, is not eating the crust on your pizza the average thing a liberal cuck would do? I have a feeling that not eating the crust on a pizza and being a gay /lefty/ have a direct correlation together. Does anyone else agree?

>Does anyone else agree?
Not eating crust is soyboy tier shit.

Buy good pizza with a good crust

>reddit spacing
retard alert

I definitely agree with you OP, most of my liberal friends don't eat the crust because "it's too crunchy" or "it's to hard to eat"

maybe its just the worst part of the pizza and if youre not going to finish it all anyways theres nor reason to eat it and youre jjust a retard who thinks hes proving something by eating crust

i like to save a few pieces of topping and mash it into the part of the crust that was connected to the rest of the pizza

I eat the crust first. It's a free breadstick. Death to those who waste the crust. And yeah, now that you mention it, yeah, the folks I knew who didn't like crusts were all on the left.

>reddit spacing
What's that?

Dipping the crust in bbq sauce or chipotle mayo is god tier

Paragraph 1

Paragraph 2

vs

Paragraph 1
Paragraph 2

only a loser wouldnt eat the full pizza, are they untamed savages or something?

shoot yourself in the face

I know a few people that are like "look at me I eat like 10 slices of pieces omg" but leave all the crust behind.

That's literally nothing.

Thanks for wasting everybody's time.

>reddit questioning

yeah no.

boilerplate in paragraph one

also boiler plate in paragraph one

maybe this is paragraph two

who even knows what is going on anymore

>being a nigger

>reddit thread

Because that crust looks dry and unappealing. Pizza Hut Pan crust is god-tier.

Fuck off, it's so I can eat more of the pizza while it's still hot.

Jesus Christ if you actually consider this worth discussing on a political forum, please kill yourself.
Conforming to or not conforming to "soyboy" fucking criteria is school yard tier retarded bullshit.
What the fuck has happened to this board. Start talking about relevant shit you stupid cunts.

>not eating the crust first like Trump

Here's a problem that is plaguing the United States of America, and the rest of the globe. It's a shame that we are wasting pizza crust, instead of being grateful for what we have. In places like Zimbabwe, children are starving. It's a shame that some stupid fucking cuck would do such a thing. It's fucking pizza crust, eat it.

you're absolutely degenerate if you don't eat your pizza crust.

It's a give away that you're a newbie and highly likely from plebbit because they're too retarded over there to handle line breaks correctly.

Hmmm. I see it more clearly now. Thanks user. That faggot is doing that here and here

Fuck off normie. Autism matters here.

I fucking hate it, I was taught to type by playing Planetside, and it became second nature to leave spacing between lines.

I'm not a plebbit, honestly...I just like neat typing. Go fuck yourself!

This is fucking retarded

If you weren't a proud member of the Terran Republic then impale yourself.

When I was a kid, I grew up with this faggot neighbor kid. Whenever we ordered pizza, he'd have a special one made without any cheese on it. I've always hated that faggot.

You're supposed to be civilized and finish your fucking plate. A crust isn't a lot of food, it's completely edible, and it's ungrateful to waste.

>break your teeth on hard overcooked crust thanks to whichever pajeet or chink is working because they dont know anything beyond the texture of cardboard

Only (((((((They))))))) dont eat their pizza crust. they encourage you to not eat it. dont fucking listen to them.

Your're supposed to dip the crust into a sauce, like it's a bonus breadstick.

Pizza is not fit for human consumption -- cuck-level diet.

Your mother is a bonus breadstick that i dip by cock into

My pizzas have toppings distributed evenly. There is no crust.

yeah and i bet you don't eat your crust, cuck.

>still caring about single vs. double spacing in Sup Forums posts

A lot of these ideas proposed are very beneficial for many people's. There are many more uses, such as a sharp buttplug. It's really something to try if you can. Along with the breadstick statement, it's definitely a valid way to dispose of the pizza crust.

It's not neat at all. It's a sloppy fucking mess.

>communist
>no crust (bread)
Imagine my shock

There's no cream of the crop in either. In fact, there's no crops!

I agree
They’re horrendously gay, the crust is the best part of the pizza, no matter what. A real man can enjoy the plainest of bread.

Damn, you totally got me.

Your ancestors ate plain ass food for millennia. Chill out nigger

They also do this

>This thread
S A G E

I just had a deep dish pizza and forced myself to eat the crust also, even though it was real doughy and tasted like shit. This is what separates us from the lesser species'.
>You want the crust? You can't handle the crust!
Soy boys BTFO!!!

>Eating excess amounts of white bread for no reason

Unless you actually like the taste of the crust literally why would you do this?

faggots were a mistake

crust is just fucking bread, so if you wanna fill up on more bread sure be a fat ass

First, do not consume pizza. It isn't healthy.
Second, yes. Not eating the crust in only what faggots and women do. We men devour everything.

Holy shit.
looking back, almost the same day i was redpilled, i started eating crust. THIS ISNT EVEN A JOKE HOLY SHIT MY FRIENDS DID THIS TOO

I eat all the pizza just like i eat all ur moms booty, nigger.

but why

Removing the grease from your pizza actually sounds like a good idea. Unless you enjoy being an overweight degenerate.

Because, despite what people would have you believe, fags are disgusting and depraved human beings. They should be shunned and ridiculed, not celebrated.

Okay memefag enough forced memes. And not sucking milk directly out of a goats cock is really beta, heads up.

>pee is stored in the balls

I just think of it as little kid shit. The type of person who doesn't eat pizza crust is probably the same type of person who thinks broccoli is icky

Like it should be... user

I never understood this, I've always thought the crust was the best part of any bread product.

lmao goatfucker

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm a soyboy and I eat the crust. It's vegan pizza with fake cheese so maybe it doesn't count. If you really want to push something try saying that liberal cucks don't eat sausage or meat pizza.

cant unsee