twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a chicken nugger?

Australian bats

I fucking love you cunts

Link or it didn't happen.

I thought Sheilas were supposed to be Chinks

kek

archive.is/LVMFC

Is Australia the only BASED Anglo country?

Godbless straya and its endless supply of cheeky cunts, cheers mates!

Oh fugg someone would have gotten fired by americunt virtue signalling bitches if only they could locate straya.

goddamn sometimes i actually have hope for this country

You magnificent bastards.

the aussie won again

Australia is an asian country mate. It's finished.

I don't understand the reference. Is it because the bride is black or something?

This, sadly. We're fucked. It's estimated there are 1 to 5 million non-resident Chinese people here, meaning up to a quarter (or fifth?) of our population is fucking Chinese now. That's not counting the other minorities and Asians.

nigger

Royalty are marrying chimpanzees now? The brits are done for.

ow noes chinese people

want to trade them with ahmeds? we've got plenty. We even have a Erdogan party in parliament

The Chinese are more insidious than the darkies. They buy up everything and pull it out from under you while leaving you and your children to starve in the streets instead of just murdering you outright. They're also fucking filthy insect people, look at China for proof of that. I had the misfortune of working with a few and serving them at a restaurant, and Chinks would frequently just shit all over the floor in the bathrooms.

oooiieeeeenooooieeee m8

What's funny about this?

chinese are like jews but also numerous. unlike mudpeople you can't just defeat them easily in open combat and they are smart enough to outsmart you

sounds bad, but still beter than a Islamic takeover.

No it's not.

But mudpeople stab and shoot you, and they are so easily pissed off. They also have filthy accents, ruin every place they are(nightclubs, cinema, swimming pools etc) and tend to be complete religious zealots some times. They also blow up, drive trucks through crowds and all that stuff.

I'd rather have some funny talking chinese manlets walking around.

Any nudes yet?

Just wait for China to begin asserting it's sovreign interests on western canada and australia

Within the next 100 years wh*tes will become a minority similar to the american indian, the chinese government will make treatires giving them large tracts of land to live on in their traditional way of life while the chinese live in massive supercities with 1 billion+ population each

His fiance is a mixed nog

mixed isnt even a thing one drop and you are not white shes jsut a nigger

And?

We'll have to check with Richard Spencer as to whether he'd consider that victory.

We will have problems similar to the american indians today, technology and the world will have moved on and our lifestyle won't work like it once did, so there will be significant poverty/crime and the chinks will think of us similar to niggers.

But the chinks will be packed in tiny sardine cans jerking off to holowaifus and fucking sexbots with all new children being engineered and everything created by machines so I think we'll still be better off.

Holy shit

You must be a tourist to have that flag with no humour

Or maybe I'm not a 12 year old who finds a chicken nugget in place of a wedding ring funny

We'd have to be self-imposed Amish of a sort. Or else, selling land for gizmos and other tech. *shudder*

Are you acting stupid on purpose or are you really this new?

>BRO ITS LIKE, A CHICKEN NUGGET, BUT LIKE, ITS IN A WEDDING RING BOX XD, LIKE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? IS HE GONNA PUT IT ON HER FINGER OR WHAT?? I MEAN, ITS SO RIDICULOUS! XDDDD

>calling us kids
we aren't the one who doesn't get the joke, Chan

if he is trolling, he has experience at acting like a retard. a lifetime of experience.

Closest I have user

I think there was some stuff in one of the Fappenings, but I don't know if they were legit

>being this autistic

It's funny cause niggers love fried chicken

>archive.is/LVMFC
>kort eichenvald
it's been a good day

Way to ruin this thread for me faggot. Hide your fucking flag next time you decide to act like a drooling retard

A chicken NigNoget.

Wait it's real

nah chinks aren't a dominant force, they are easily controlled, they have been their entire history. Islam are real conquerors though, spreads across half the globe and is now infecting our nation.

That's exactly what they want you to think, they will use your doubt as a chink in your armor to destroy you

>archive.is/LVMFC

Austraila has always had that one great meme every decade, this is one of 'em

youtube.com/watch?v=ojqMGlqYHPg

Yeah that's what I heard but nothing came of it
Stopped visiting Sup Forums and /s/ some months ago so I'm not up to date

Harry is marrying a niggress.

>while leaving you and your children to starve in the streets

then why are most aussies overweight
m8

niggers like chicken

at least they won something

I mean, really love chicken, like, murder for it

>chink in your armor

Soyboy detected.

You aren't worthy of that flag mate.

We got them too
*and* 50,000 Africans, courtesy of what the media describes as 'jewish-australian Member of Parliament', Michael Danby
Danby was in izrayle again. Jerusalem Post reported that izrayle's Danny Danon asked Danby to arrange transfer of tens of thousands of African from izrayle to Australia, because izrayle had to 'protect its homogeneity'
Jerusalem Post reported that Danby said he would be 'delighted' to assist izrayle
thus giving Australia its very own race-problem and crime-problems

HAHAHAH8AH8AHHAHAHA

FUCKING MELBOURNIANS GET OUT REEEE

Oi, are you using a proxy from canada or somthing you cheeky cunt